Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Manhaj Salaf - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Manhaj Salaf (577 Views)

The Salaf And The Quran In Ramadan / The Methodology Of The Salaf Was The Soundest, The Most Correct And The Best / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manhaj Salaf by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Its in education that if you get 75 above.. That's an A..
In Islam (Aqeedah) you must get 100/100.. 99 won't save you.. It will lead you to hell..

As difficult as sujud to greet is to stop doing in our society, you did it.. And you refused to eat with 3 fingers, you said its ordinary tesubah..

As clear as manhaj salaf is about Sect.. You said you do not belong to any sect and you defend tablig and others.. You are on path of doom..

You know that there's no sect in Islam and you defend those sakamanje scholars that are friends with those sects and their thogut. They never condemn them and they really respect them.. You are on path of doom.

Rosul never leave us on doubt but crystal clear Deen.. You insist on doing walimah aqiqah and public nikkah and other nonsense ceremonies in Islam...

You call yourself a salaf in you hide under the mistakes of our sahabah and scholars as your own hujjah.. Have you forgotten that whatever sahabah(s) did that has no dalil or it's against what rosul did isn't hujjah? Talk less of our scholars.. . Ehn. Why will we call you kafir when our sahabah (s) and scholars fall into the same thing.. You don't understand taqleed again ni? Our scholars even said we shouldn't take their words without dalil.

Besides our sahabah (s) and scholars can never go against dalil intentionally .. And moreseo they have reached level of ijtihad. They are all very knowledgeable and listens to corrections..

You that you insist on their mistakes.. OK.. What's you and your entire generation contribution to Islam? What exactly do you and all your generation know about the knowledge of Islam?.. Your entire generation isn't even up to a bit in the knowledge and sufferness our sahabah (s) and scholars have endured because of Islam.. So kii wa nii problem Igbese aye e..

May Allah bless and make my beautiful scholar of Islam Muhammad Ali Jabata firm and more knowledgeable about Islam and same for us too. May Allah grant him long life and prosperity and same for us too.

Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu
Re: Manhaj Salaf by dikru2002(m): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Walaykum Sallam warahmatullah barakatuh, yah akhi, so only ustadh jabata is a good scholar in Nigeria?? Is there any scholar we can listen to his sermon in Nigeria beside Ustadh Jabata?. I just pray Allah dont take ur soul on this manhaj of urs . may Allah give us all Hidayah,lead us to the path of the rosul and the guided companion. My brother go back to ile keu. With this ur way of dawwah even an housefly will not listen to u bro. Its a pity that many of u following ustadh Jabata can't even read Quran with tejweed. All u can do is to make noise up and down.. My brother I can understand that ur problem is u dont have the basic adawat to understand the deen on ur own. Abi where will u learn self when u have called all the scholars kafir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manhaj Salaf by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2019
dikru2002:
Walaykum Sallam warahmatullah barakatuh, yah akhi, so only ustadh jabata is a good scholar in Nigeria?? Is there any scholar we can listen to his sermon in Nigeria beside Ustadh Jabata?. I just pray Allah dont take ur soul on this manhaj of urs . may Allah give us all Hidayah,lead us to the path of the rosul and the guided companion. My brother go back to ile keu. With this ur way of dawwah even an housefly will not listen to u bro. Its a pity that many of u following ustadh Jabata can't even read Quran with tejweed. All u can do is to make noise up and down.. My brother I can understand that ur problem is u dont have the basic adawat to understand the deen on ur own. Abi where will u learn self when u have called all the scholars kafir.

It's only Allah that guides. And it's not only sheik Jabata lectures I said you should be listening to. If you want the truth. Am sure you know it already. And besides, mention 5 known scholars in Nigeria that's not waging war or have hatred towards sheik Jabata? Ask yourself why do they hate him?
Laughing.. Sheik can't read Quran with tejweed. You should add that he doesn't understand Arabic nor can speak it well to it also.

And mention just 1 Muslim sheik Jabata called a kafir.

And I will mention 5 kafir your so called scholars have called Muslim..

Whoever call a Muslim a kafir is a kafir
Whoever call a kafir a Muslim is a kafir...

And your sheik has returned from Saudi with pictures of spoon and lies on our salafs over there. He left kitab wa sunnah and chooses scholars to follow.
Re: Manhaj Salaf by Fundamentalist: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2019
If you want to join bokoharam join this poster.

Registration is free

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Clerics Warn Against Observing Valentine's Day / The Advice Of Shaykh Saalih Al-fawzaan In Light Of The Recent Film / French Air Force Officer Accused Of Planning To Attack Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.