Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Man Loses Left Eye Over Lottery In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Left Eye Over Lottery In Delta State (595 Views)

Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Loses Left Eye Over Lottery In Delta State by myselftrend: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2019
In a bid to win the lottery in Delta state via spiritual powers, a 27-year old man has lost his left eye.

According to reports, the victim identified as Emmanuel, approached a herbalist in Ishiagu, a community in the Aniocha South Local Government of the state, to help him acquire spiritual powers to identify lucky numbers.

Osita Uzoka,a friend to the victim said he had for a while been playing the lottery, popularly known as Baba Ijebu, without having any success.

“Emmanuel played this game every day and he had not been winning. So, he went to see a juju man in a neighbouring village to help him acquire ‘spiritual sight’ so that he can win the ‘Baba Ijebu lotto games’.

“He once told me that he was worried that he had been playing ‘lotto games’ without success. But I did not know that he later sought the help of a native doctor, whom he said assured him of finding a spiritual solution,”

Uzoka added that Emmanuel later went to the herbalist who gave him something to drink and apply in his eye

“He never told anyone what he did, but when he started feeling some discomfort in his left eye, he cried out.

“I heard about it from one of our friends so I went to see him; that was when he told me what actually happened.

“He was taken to the hospital but there was no solution. Right now, he has lost his left eye,” Uzoka added.

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/27-years-old-man-loses-left-eye-over-lottery-in-delta-state/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, seun

Re: Man Loses Left Eye Over Lottery In Delta State by Trendvoice: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2019
grin it should serve as warning to bet9ja children
Re: Man Loses Left Eye Over Lottery In Delta State by Originakalokalo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
A world of hate and violence...

Immorality and materialism....

Sexual perversion and no respect for justice....

Selfishness and murder...

@ everyone,

We have everything that is needed to explode the world from within ...it is just a matter time..

The world shall end one day... Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior........

When you do that, Jesus GIVES YOU the power to live a holy and righteous life. Note the world in uppercase.... it is the main essence of Christianity.

....then, having empowered you to live right, you become exempted from the wrath of God that's coming.

Jesus will judge the world.... Fortunately for the true church of God,

Jesus is their advocate.

Imagine the judge being your lawyer.

Accept him today. Jesus loves you.
Re: Man Loses Left Eye Over Lottery In Delta State by HtwoOw: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
reminds me of death note , in order to see people's name , you give half of your life

The ancestors are feeding on hus eyes grin grin soon he'll start seeing numbers
Re: Man Loses Left Eye Over Lottery In Delta State by megist80: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
shocked
HtwoOw:
reminds me of death note , in order to see people's name , you give half of your life

The ancestors are feeding on hus eyes grin grin soon he'll start seeing numbers
Re: Man Loses Left Eye Over Lottery In Delta State by Elukapendragon(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
An eye for an eye (Bet9ja)
Re: Man Loses Left Eye Over Lottery In Delta State by myselftrend: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin
Elukapendragon:
An eye for an eye (Bet9ja)
Re: Man Loses Left Eye Over Lottery In Delta State by Nairatrend: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lalasticlala, mynd44 grin fp
Re: Man Loses Left Eye Over Lottery In Delta State by proflomo(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
This is a really rare luck. You will be wowed. See all about it here: http://dapalan.com/MbWF

(1) (Reply)

Cows Chase Out Pupils. Take Over Class Room (pic) / Nigerian Woman In Europe Caught On Camera Maltreating A Lady She Trafficked / Three FUTO Students Found Death After Alleged Drug Overdose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.