Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,338 members, 7,954,388 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Is It Biblical To Give Him My Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Biblical To Give Him My Tithe (321 Views)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Biblical To Give Him My Tithe by Mrchusenvessel(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hello guys , I have this issue am battling with anytime I want to pay my tithe, my dad is a pastor, I feel it not right giving him my tithe because we might end up spending it together..e.g he might use the money to purchase foodstuffs for the house, one way or the other am gaining from my tithe.. what are your thoughts regarding this.
Re: Is It Biblical To Give Him My Tithe by MiaB(f): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Each time you pay your tithe have it in mind you're paying to God not to your pastor/dad

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical To Give Him My Tithe by ochibuogwu5: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tithes can be paid to anyone as the Holy Spirit instructs you Deut.14:22-29, you can even give more than 10% in this New Covenant dispensation of Jesus Christ death and Resurrection.
Re: Is It Biblical To Give Him My Tithe by Mrchusenvessel(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
MiaB:
Each time you pay your tithe have it in mind you're paying to God not to your pastor/dad
thanks for the advice ... noted

1 Like

Re: Is It Biblical To Give Him My Tithe by Mrchusenvessel(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
Tithes can be paid to anyone as the Holy Spirit instructs you Deut.14:22-29, you can even give more than 10% in this New Covenant dispensation of Jesus Christ death and Resurrection.
noted.. thanks
Re: Is It Biblical To Give Him My Tithe by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Give them all your money but when you are broke don't ask other hardworking people for help. Ask your Pastor.
Re: Is It Biblical To Give Him My Tithe by Mrchusenvessel(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
frosbel2:
Give them all your money but when you are broke don't ask other hardworking people for help. Ask your Pastor.
lol..you can't go broke by obeying God's commandment, I learnt from a friend staying in south Carolina in US that the government collect 20% as tax, if they didn't go broke, I don't see why giving God 10% will make you return to the street

(1) (Reply)

Sacrificial Giving / Living — Pst Samuel Dagogo / Israel Oladele Prophetic Declaration / Satan Claims The Deity Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.