Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Natural Herbal Supplement For Ovarian Cyst - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Herbal Supplement For Ovarian Cyst (307 Views)

Herbal Remedy For Ovarian Cyst / Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst / Natural/herbal Cure For Ovarian Cysts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Herbal Supplement For Ovarian Cyst by Bridget0808(f): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
OVARIAN CYST- IF YOU EXPERIENCE THESE SYMPTOMS PLEASE CALL ME NOW !

Ovarian cyst is something rather common , it can happen to any woman during her reproductive years . They are usually created because of an unbalanced hormonal level. These cyst are not harmful if they are treated on time, but if not they may become larger.

Many women today are affected by Polycystic ovary disease, meaning their ovaries have numerous cyst. It is important to be aware of the symptoms of ovarian cyst because some symptoms are an indication that immediate medical attention is needed.

So have you experienced:
Abnormal bleeding and painful menstruation
Pain during sexual intercourse
Weight gain
Vomiting or nausea
Loss of appetite or quickly feeling full
Pain or bloating in the abdomen
Dull ache in the lower back

When you experience one or more of these symptoms and a test confirms you have ovarian cyst, it is time you give me a call or whatsapp me so that I can subject this medical challenge through some natural therapy that will completely eradicate this condition. The natural therapy will completely balance your hormones, shrink the cyst , relieve pelvic pain and control menstrual flow. Call or whatsapp us on +2348023432141 for your order

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean Home Like A Professional- Five Easy Tips For Home Cleaning. / The Benefits Of Alpha Spin. / Are You Looking For Where To Buy Commercial Gym Equipments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.