Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Outrage As Lady Publicly Assaults His Boyfriend For Dumping Her (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Lady Publicly Assaults His Boyfriend For Dumping Her (photos) (874 Views)

AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Lady Publicly Assaults His Boyfriend For Dumping Her (photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
A very disturbing video showing a white woman publicly assaulting her boyfriend for breaking up with her, caused outrage after it surfaced online.

In the video, the woman can be seen brutally slapping a grown man multiple times and rained insults on him for dumping her like a bag of poo.

The assault was filmed then shared online and social media users are understandably angered, not just by the abuse, but the way people will totally condemn the man, if the reverse was the case.

Some Nigerian men who didn't like the ugly scene, tried calming both parties down, but the woman refused stopping until she was forcefully separated from the man.

At the moment, it is not known where the assualt happened but social media users are shocked the way the world is turning into, were women can assault men and go free.

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Outrage As Lady Publicly Assaults His Boyfriend For Dumping Her (photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2019

Re: Outrage As Lady Publicly Assaults His Boyfriend For Dumping Her (photos) by Elukapendragon(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
As I am like this eh.... I can't hit a girl first... But once you hit me first then you've become a man and I will fight you like I'm fighting a Man..

Nonsense and ASUU
Re: Outrage As Lady Publicly Assaults His Boyfriend For Dumping Her (photos) by tooth4tooth: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nigeria men are too gentle to take this kind of poo grin
Re: Outrage As Lady Publicly Assaults His Boyfriend For Dumping Her (photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Outrage As Lady Publicly Assaults His Boyfriend For Dumping Her (photos) by jamaicabakare(m): 4:18am On Jan 27, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Fights With Indian Police During Arrest (Photos) / Passenger Caught At Airport With Cocaine Worth £27k Under His Wig (photo). / This Is Sad: Young Girl Placed On HIV Medications After She Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.