Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How Can I Reverse A Bitcoin Transaction I Think I've Been Scammed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Reverse A Bitcoin Transaction I Think I've Been Scammed (932 Views)

Incoming Bitcoin Transaction - 0 Confirmations (3 Required / How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig / Have You Been Scammed By Fake Web Developers? Report To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Reverse A Bitcoin Transaction I Think I've Been Scammed by Naijamagician: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dear N'lers there is this popular cryptocurrency website I trade with however yesterday I had a little disagreement with the seller as to the rate of exchange. To which he agreed to my rate and afterwards told me to send bitcoin... Now I think i have been scammed as the company is refusing to pay me nor refund my bitcoin.. So how can I reverse a bitcoin transaction....

Ps: I'll rather love to reserve the name of the company as I'm still giving them time to redeem their image...

Your solution and advice is highly welcome
Re: How Can I Reverse A Bitcoin Transaction I Think I've Been Scammed by jojothegreat(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
or you are trying to know how to reverse bitcoins after receiving payments from your victims

why would you care to protect the image of scammers btw....
Re: How Can I Reverse A Bitcoin Transaction I Think I've Been Scammed by SirLakes: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
It's Irreversible grin

See this Bitcoin Transaction Be Reversed??
Re: How Can I Reverse A Bitcoin Transaction I Think I've Been Scammed by 3millionia: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Op your money is gone, you can't even trace it.

Take heart next time be careful
Re: How Can I Reverse A Bitcoin Transaction I Think I've Been Scammed by Ceejay8: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
BITCOIN LORD LIMITED

Am Buying bitcoin  now

$50 min
$1000 max

PAYMENT IS MADE WITHIN 5MINS, INBOX ME OR CONTACT ME VIA

WHATSAP
�������
0-7-0-1-8-1-3-8-1-3-7 ,

0-8-1-3-7-3-0-2-9-7-1

100% LEGIT/VERIFIED BUYER
Re: How Can I Reverse A Bitcoin Transaction I Think I've Been Scammed by jamin006: 3:58am On Jan 28, 2019
Naijamagician:
Dear N'lers there is this popular cryptocurrency website I trade with however yesterday I had a little disagreement with the seller as to the rate of exchange. To which he agreed to my rate and afterwards told me to send bitcoin... Now I think i have been scammed as the company is refusing to pay me nor refund my bitcoin.. So how can I reverse a bitcoin transaction....

Ps: I'll rather love to reserve the name of the company as I'm still giving them time to redeem their image...

Your solution and advice is highly welcome

I am sorry to read about this. There are so many people trying to cheat others out there.
Sadly the disadvantage about cryptocurrency is that it is irreversible although it also an advantage as it prevents double spending. I advise that when you want to buy/sell cryptocurrency that you should use an exchange it is more secure and you won't get scammed. I recommend that you use [url]quidax.com[/url] you can buy and sell XRP, BTC, ETH, LTC and more using naira.

(1) (Reply)

Hacked Facebook Account? 3 Simple Ways You Can Recover It. / Beware! Mr. Seyi Olowoyeye Oluwapelumi Is A SCAMMER! / 15 Best Mobile Phone Accessories Compatible Gadgets To Use With All Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.