Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo (20547 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) / Tipper Driver Kills Pregnant Woman And Her Children In Anambra, Flees. Pics / Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo by carbonado(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Twoclans:

Thank you so much carbonado, I appreciate. wink kiss

Yeah today is my birthday.
...wow...wish you plenty of years on planet earth with the best life has to offer,have a blast.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo by PLAYBOX22: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Twoclans:

Thank you so much carbonado, I appreciate. wink kiss

Yeah today is my birthday.
1001 ways to die ..Thank God for life ma G.
Re: Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo by carbonado(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
PLAYBOX22:
...sup,y d quote...
Re: Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo by Twoclans(f): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
PLAYBOX22:

All thanks to God for life. I hope u are cool.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo by perdollar(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
alhamdullilahi! serving them there meal to eat!
Re: Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo by Hornome: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
heendrix:
A good development atleast it had save the neighborhood from over night irresistible noise esp the Allah hin lahin lahin la they'll be screeming on top of their voice non stop thereby waking peaceful pple like us who would want to cool our heads off with a lil sleep after a whole stressful day

And come to think of it which god are they even praying to undecided the one that is impotent who asked them to fight & kill on his behalf?

This is a fellow human being we talking about here if you are not sober or pained atleast keep quite cus u don't
what people who are close to is feeling right now. Do not criticize religion here they are somebody children.
Re: Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo by SEGLIZ: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
directly opposite my barbers shop. even the ones not under the influence of action, drives like a rabbis infected dog on a very high speed descending a sloppy road.
when you try confront some drivers, even the educated and enlightened ones will respond saying its now an expressway. can't imagine an express within a residential area, confusing an expansion to ease traffic for an highway.
you need to stand by this road and see the reckless speed of drivers.
Re: Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo by Oyebobo42: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Don't drink while driving don't drive when drunk they won't hear RIP to the dead
Re: Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo by solz007(m): 1:25am On Jan 27, 2019
R.I.P To The Dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hit And Run Honda Driver Kills A Man Today In Otukpo,Benue(Graphic Pics) / How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House / Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.