Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

SOLD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD (677 Views)

Awoof US used Samsung S8+ with the nylon still at the back for urgent sale (135k / CHRISTMAS AWOOF(US used HP elitebook 2570p) SOLD / Awoof US Used Iphone 6s Space Gray/rose gold 16gig For 125k Last Non Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD by ThugBoat: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
SOLD
Re: SOLD by ThugBoat: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
SA
Re: SOLD by adecamp(m): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2019
@ Thugboat send the phone to me here in Lagos, I will wire your money immediately I receive. The whole Nairaland will bear witness.
Re: SOLD by mountmoriah(m): 2:32am On Jan 27, 2019
adecamp:
@ Thugboat send the phone to me here in Lagos, I will wire your money immediately I receive. The whole Nairaland will bear witness.
ThugBoat:
It's your father that is a Scammer. You want to dictate to me how I go about my business... If I decline, you come here to call me a Scammer cos you be my Papa abi? You must be mad and you have no one to tell you.... Idiot.
@thugboat send the phone to @adecamp anywhere in lagos, remember to someone you trust, who can deliver the phone to him, and he will collect it from the person to proof you are not a scammer, he said he will wire you the money to you immediately, no need to abuse or curse @newman sir, just proof yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD by newman10(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2019
I had a chat with this guy on WhatsApp, he said I should send money then he will send phone afterwards. I was like is this one a learner. I suggested we use escrow. I mentioned dragnet to him. He blocked me instantly o.

I don't know why dragnet had to delete my comment of warning people against scam from this guy.

Like someone has said, let him send to adecamp, he will send his money and testify here

1 Like

Re: SOLD by adecamp(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Yes. Nothing to fear unless there's no phone. Offer still stands
Re: SOLD by dragnet: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2019
newman10:
I had a chat with this guy on WhatsApp, he said I should send money then he will send phone afterwards. I was like is this one a learner. I suggested we use escrow. I mentioned dragnet to him. He blocked me instantly o.

I don't know why dragnet had to delete my comment of warning people against scam from this guy.

Like someone has said, let him send to adecamp, he will send his money and testify here

You put the cart before the horse, you didn't state these earlier.

(1) (Reply)

Electric Security Fencing / Mint Iphone 7 Plus / Mint 64gig Iphone 8 Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.