Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Taking Care Of Properties In Nigeria While Abroad - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Taking Care Of Properties In Nigeria While Abroad (254 Views)

Video: Fire Destroy Millions Of Properties In Delta State On New Year Day / List Of Properties For Sale In Portharcourt Nigeria / Cheap And Affordable Landed Properties In Lagos. Ibadan And Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking Care Of Properties In Nigeria While Abroad by feek07: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
my people,

i seriously need an advise on how to take care of my properties (houses) while abroad without putting them in care of a family member

1 Like

Re: Taking Care Of Properties In Nigeria While Abroad by Chisler(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
I can take care of ur property and its entire facilities.
Call : 09095584101
Re: Taking Care Of Properties In Nigeria While Abroad by denigma2(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
That's what we do at FRP Projects Ltd. Are they currently being occupied? We will advise you on how best to make the most of your properties and protect your interests in dealings with prospective or current tenants. Property maintenance to ensure long lasting profits is key. We would be happy to discuss further on this. Call 07019174993 or shoot us an email at frpprojectsltd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

100% Solid Stone Coated Roofing Sheet 07062764235 / Land / Properties For Sale / Need A Peaceful And Comfortable Environment In This 2019. Surulere Is The Place!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.