Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos (40781 Views)

2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) / Two Sex Workers In Fights Dirty Over Snatching Of Customer (Photos) / Two Sex Predators Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by holuwertobex(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
A tough fight broke out between two ladies who went to ply their sex trade at a popular street in Ikeja area of Lagos as they engaged themselves in a public brawl over clients.

It was gathered that the duo went to the place to hustle for clients and when a particular client eventually arrived in the evening, they struggled to win his attention and in the process has a disagreement which made the client to drive off.
The disagreement degenerated to physical fighting between them in the public glare.

During the public brawl, Charity used a sharp object to injure Joy and she was rushed to an undisclosed hospital.

The matter was reported to the police at Ikeja Division and Charity was arrested. After interrogation, the police found her culpable and charged her before the Ogba Magistrates Court for assault.

She pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Inspector Benson Emerhi, did not oppose her being granted bail and asked the court for a date for hearing on the matter.
The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. O. Sule-Amzat, granted her bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum.

She was remanded in prison custody pending when she will perfect her bail conditions. The matter was adjourned till 28th February, 2019.

Video
https://hitng.info/2588/pandemonium-as-two-sex-workers-clash-over-clients-in-ikeja-lagos/

2 Likes

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by benosky(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
What type of country is this self.....

It's time for me to relocate.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Jenniferblogger: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
sad

Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office WATCH VIDEO

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/malawian-director-of-budget-caught-having-sex-with-her-driver-in-the-office/
Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by DesChyko: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Which kain country be this sef undecided

4 Likes

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Am not reading it I know say them go be youluba people

Always fighting over men angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by elpj: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Enjoyment
Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by jojoki: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
The hustle is very real. Ladies are not smiling
Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Shantel1996: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Too bad
Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by BUSHHUNTER: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Awon Nairaland feminist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by BUSHHUNTER: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Truly the hustle is real

God help us in this country

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Offpoint: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Come on please! D*ck is the last thing anyone should fight for, there's enough d*cks to go round the whole Lagos. Just beat down your price and give BJ as giara and you'll have your WORKSHOP fill up with enough dìck for the rest of the year.

Let no woman fight for a d**k, because after Air, dîck is the next thing you can find anywhere on the face of the planet at any given time.

5 Likes

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
tot it was street boys
when i saw clients

1 Like

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by chinwezdasilva: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
How dat one Wan take solve 9ja wahala

2 Shares

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by 7inches: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ok

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by 7inches: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Shamful indeed
Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Kingkamba(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olosho work no be work grin grin grin
Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by mazizitonene(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
We can't really blame them..... obviously clients don scarce....their colleagues don go digital.....social media don make am easier, affordable and very available just by the swiping of your phone screen.....

1 Like

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by mrjaydee(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
this country sef.

1 Like

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
benosky:

Wait for me....

Zombie infested country like Nigeria sucks
Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
I was the person who drove off, Joy said she like my thing, that I shouldn't bother to pay her but the other girl said she will equally do me free, na so fight started, I come zoomed off

2 Likes

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
d hustle is real grin
Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Charity and Joy...... Sound familiar undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by koyeni(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by davodyguy: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
benosky:

You can try Biafra or Niger republic grin
Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by davodyguy: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Charity and Joy...... Sound familiar undecided
The guy is a Yankee returnee and offered to pay $€£
Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Abdelux223: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
joy and charity, igbo amaka una well done oo, see una daughterss ;Djoy and charity, igbo amaka una well done oo, see una daughterss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Epifanio(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
I know they are shameless igbo prostitutes. Despicable things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Epifanio(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
I knew they must be those shameless
igbo prostitutes.

Despicable things.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Chuksmonika(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Epifanio:
I knew they must be those shameless

igbo prostitutes.

Despicable things.
seun,farano Rule 2 broken,pls ban this man for insulting igbo race

2 Likes

Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Goldenheart(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Oloshos
Re: Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
I hate prostitutes with a passion! If I were to be president, I'll make sure prostitution bill is passed into law that will see it as a criminal offence with jail time of nothing less than 25 years in prison!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' / Qatar-based Drug Kingpins Murphy, Oluchukwu Smashed By NDLEA At Lagos Airport / The Domestic Staff That Killed Ex-FUTA VC, Their Boss (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.