Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed (23854 Views)

Buhari Unbanned Our Platform To Save Face; We Didn’t Meet, Dialogue With Lai / Fuel, Naira Crisis: Why APC Suspended Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo / Stolen Medical Equipment: Akpabio Moves To Save Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by kollinz1234(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
adedehinbo:
speak for yourself,yoruba are not tribal bigot like you
lol open ur heart, its not abt being a tribal bigot. Between me n Buhari who is more of a tribal bigot? Buhari has given all sensitive positions to northerners, he has never leave in any other region save the north, all his close friends are northerners, herdsmen kill thousands non is arrested because they are his tribesmen and u come here to call me a religious bigot? Talk to urself
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by BuhariAdvocate: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
kollinz1234:
Ahmadu bello made the speech Buhari is ensuring it fulfilment, who is worst?
you are really worst.

1 Like

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by jrusky(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
let suspended CJN go to court to seek redress
Is that one difficult?

Bro still you haven't get the message going to court to address his suspension is not a big deal but did Buhari took the right channel to suspended him? That is the question.

No one will kicked against Buhari if due process was followed bro all these noise won't happened so it's so wrong decision absolutely.

More so Buhari acted so dumb failing to do what is called master stroke because this same Onoghen if you remember he was refused to be confirm as full CJN for almost 6 months which make people got upset and sense foul play or nepotism so for Buhari to do these to same man in less than a year as CJN is a miscalculation. A smart leader will play the game with smartness that no one will see any political undertone in it and at the same time the deal is done.

In situation like IBB is a genius I respect him a lot because if IBB don't need you around bim he will smartly set you up and clinically remove you away from his sight. That is quality of a real leader not just acting like a dumb a s s making mockery of oneself as Buhari did.
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by veesolely1: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Is US embassy and the UK government that both condemn the suspension of the CJN members of PDP?
Buhari slaves, please answer for lie Mohammed.
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by KuwaiitiDinar: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2019
The PDP should just throw in the towel ...They have been given a TKO (Technical Knockout)

2 Likes

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by kingslly(m): 1:05am On Jan 27, 2019
This man talks like a Kid.
The fact that some Nigerians actually take his utterances serious makes me wonder and fear for my country.
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by Peacemaker5128: 1:25am On Jan 27, 2019
jrusky:

Bro still you haven't get the message going to court to address his suspension is not a big deal but did Buhari took the right channel to suspended him? That is the question.

No one will kicked against Buhari if due process was followed bro all these noise won't happened so it's so wrong decision absolutely.

More so Buhari acted so dumb failing to do what is called master stroke because this same Onoghen if you remember he was refused to be confirm as full CJN for almost 6 months which make people got upset and sense foul play or nepotism so for Buhari to do these to same man in less than a year as CJN is a miscalculation. A smart leader will play the game with smartness that no one will see any political undertone in it and at the same time the deal is done.

In situation like IBB is a genius I respect him a lot because if IBB don't need you around bim he will smartly set you up and clinically remove you away from his sight. That is quality of a real leader not just acting like a dumb a s s making mockery of oneself as Buhari did.
K
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2019
Are you OK at all? The Yorubas are the most sophisticated educated voters in Africa. Go and talk to your people that can't reason beyond what they will eat now, they can even eat the future of their children unknowingly.
kollinz1234:
I speak directly to the Yoruba nation, looking at all Buharis appointments, do u ppl really think it is worth it voting this man again? According to Ahmadu Bello speech 11 days after Nigeria's independence. He said and I quote that " we (the northerners) must treat the new country Nigeria as a conquered territory of Utman Danfodio. We will use the minorities in the north as conquered slaves ( the civil war for Nigeria was forth majorly by the middle beltans, that is the minority and they suffered most casualties and remember Gowon led the war) and will never allow the south to achieved their destiny. With all Buharis actions with the herdsmen and his appointments don't we think he is carrying out ahmadu Bello's wish? Pls open ur eyes my dear south westerners.
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by kollinz1234(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2019
ralphelo:
Are you OK at all? The Yorubas are the most sophisticated educated voters in Africa. Go and talk to your people that can't reason beyond what they will eat now, they can even eat the future of their children unknowingly.
lol "Sophisticated educated voters in Africa" what has that fetch u other than several political assassinations by the northerners? You remember Bola Ige? Dele Giwa? Kudirat Abiola? Mko Abiola? Awolowo? Funsho Williams? Dipo Dina? Daramola? What about being the most political oppressed voters in Africa? Againg Awolowo, Akintola even Obasanjo who lavished in prison, Ernest shonekan, again Mko abiola and of recent Tinubu, Keep being the most "Sophisticated educated voters in Africa" while the uneducated Northerners keep raping ur ppl on political issues. The south needs to wake up!! angry
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by kollinz1234(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you are really worst.
lol OK ur Monica says it all

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by GospelAkede: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) / Jonathan: Why I Backed Out On One Term Agreement / Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.