Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die (10555 Views)

"This Guy Fine Die" — Ladies Gush Over This Bbnaija Housemate (pictures) / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Juliet Ibrahim's No Makeup Face (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by berry2fine(f): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hey hi guys I'm going to talk about this fine chenkess with no make up but she is muah yeah kisses for her even me that's a female fall for her ... See image below tell me what you think about the omalicha abeg I no get MB to view more of her picture follow her on Instagram ..

Follōw her on IG: [https://www.instagram.com/petracutest/]Petracutest[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Horlatundex(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
U get sense like this undecided undecided undecided

39 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by berry2fine(f): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Horlatundex:
U get sense like this undecided undecided undecided

Hello Uncle �

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Kenzico(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
tongue
Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Eco99(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
What do you mean no make up...

Its that not a made up hair..

19 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by ashewoboy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
lies. she enhanced it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by berry2fine(f): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Eco99:
What do you mean no make up...

Its that not a maked up hair..

Wehdone make up ���
Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by frbona: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Follow back
Yubbie ibok
Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Brown14: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
mtcheeeew.
quote me anywhere,Black girls rock! I don't look at light skinned girls twice whether natural or bleached.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Nduxx(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
What's this suppose to be now??
Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by festusparkz419(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Jonadull: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ugly attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by jessedaflow: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
I dnt care abt a gal face weda makeup or nt just get big bwest and nyash, then here i come if u like look like calibus in festus movie.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
berry2fine:
Hey hi guys I'm going to talk about this fine chenkess with no make up but she is muah yeah kisses for her even me that's a female fall for her ... See image below tell me what you think about the omalicha abeg I no get MB to view more of her picture follow her on Instagram ..

how much do you charge per short time?

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
does she have money??

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Mr2wealth: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
I am sure that is the finest girl in her village. shocked
She fine small shaaah. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
They say she is fine, me i am seeing a man face with wigs on top of it.

Boborisky is finer than this female. plsss grin grin
Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by hammerFC: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
berry2fine:

come, na fine we go chop?

oya talk better...

u sabi suck dick?
Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jonathan:
Ugly attention seeker

cool

You and i agree on a lot of issues.

But on this one....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Jonadull: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

cool

You and i agree on a lot of issues.

But on this one....
Haha , Boss grin grin
I just wan troll the babe small

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
All because you want to live the Faaji life

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by AuntyAmope(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ashmusy or what's ur name. U have brought ur God forsaken attention seeking habit to Nairaland angry
Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mtcheeew...the last time we had to deal with the "beauty queen" now this? How do we appease the gods of Nairaland? What have we done to deserve this?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Finegrl(f): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
berry2fine:

smh
Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by realest2(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
berry2fine:

stupid! no one gives two fvcks about your fineness. now go back to what you do best; sucking dick and getting paid for it.
Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by RTSC: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Brown14:
mtcheeeew.
quote me anywhere,Black girls rock! I don't look at light skinned girls twice whether natural or bleached.
I can understand.
If a black girl wants to be fine, she go too fine.

But forget, there are far more pretty fair girls.
Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by Jentle244: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
The kind of photo apps she Don use edit ehh no be here. Want to know a beautiful woman...it is when she wakes up from sleep
Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by AgentGoat: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mumu.

Make I follow her for IG na you dey buy data for me?
Re: Meet The Girl With No Makeup But Fine Die by AverageAnnie(f): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Na followers dy hungry this one??lol....ehmm,, if u wanna follow me on Instagram, drop some cash before I disclose my handle...😆😆

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Girl: SEE What Beverly Osu Is Doing In Her Room / Amazing Picture Of Tallest Girl In The World. / Photos Of The Business Empire And Mansion Kobe Bryant Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.