Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt (16103 Views)

Ekweremadu: Nobody Told Me About Kidney Transplant, Alleged Donor Tells Uk Court / I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court / Ozekhome: Goodluck Jonathan Is Eminently & Constitutionally Qualified To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by victorypeace: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
This RENO guy is a slowpoke. Even the prime minister of UK is drowning. she is standing with one leg with EU referendum fire that is about to consume her. She already has enough on her plate.
WHY ARE ALL PDP PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR THE CJN? The CJN admitted to the offence. SO is the CJN different from other Nigerian?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by Grace001: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Failed country. Same UK that created Nigeria base on deceiption are the one you’re calling. They are still test running Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by fredoooooo: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Koni da fun Baba nla Baba e nibi towa .. Omo iran kiran angry

1 Like

Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
PDP wailers and IPOB supporters are even dumber than they look

1. Reno is inconsequential

2. UK government wouldn't even hear.

3. Buhari at his age doesnt ever have to visit U.K. again till he dies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by bender79: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Reno look so gay in that picture. Meanwhile they should revoke Atiku's visa first nau. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by Antipob777(f): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Remo please come to Nigeria and speak and we will take you serious.

You and your PDP led the CJN into this mess.

Igbos cursed jeez also contributed to his wahala

Anybody backed by Igbos criminals are bound to fall.

President Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

Atiku and PDP depending on the CJN to return to power but God pass them

Nigeria shall be great again.

Shame on Igbos criminals

Ndigbo, Ndi SS stand with Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by TEYA: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Zansu007:
Till date, buhari is the only president that had successfully lead Nigeria into recession twice.

Till date, buhari is the only president that have employed the dead and ban the dead.

Till date, buhari is the only president that have shielded, her members who are corrupt.

Till date, buhari is the only president,who's wife have come out publicly to speak against CABALS running this govt by proxy.

BUHARI WILL GO DOWN AS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER. MARK MY WORD.

EOD#
You go wail tire! grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by Maket: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
He should be given double Visa abeg
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by netpro(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Built2last:
10 things @MBuhari will do if re-elected
1. Gag social media
2. Suspend Rule of Law
3. Arrest Obasanjo & Tinubu
4. Intimidate Legislature
5. Intimidate media
6. Fire Osinbajo
7. Appoint Nothern Security Chiefs
8.Disobey court orders
9.make economy worse
10. Increase poverty https

Guy you are too old to be embarrassing yourself like this. In your mind you are a Prophet abi? grin grin grin

Buhari will be reelected with a landslide victory. All these lies, tantrum and blackmail can't stop Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by rayobaba(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pls ooo. Where do u expect buhari to spend the 3years holiday in Falz song
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by AllBusiness(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol. Mumu
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by sureheaven(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
When GEJ suspended Sanusi, we asked, what about 2/3rd required from the Senate to remove him? they said, suspension is not the same thing as sack. Emefiele was appointed and confirmed almost immediately by the Senate while SLS investigation was ongoing. No uproar from PDP, Senate or social media noise makers.

GEJ suspended President of Court of appeal, Ayo Salami, against NJC recommendations and several court orders. No uproar or protests. When you ask them about GEJ today, they call him a hero of democracy for conceding defeat in an election he lost woefully after several rigging attempts.

PMB today is a tyrant for obeying a CCT court order. Well, the CJN is suspended not sacked. Nigerians actually deserve the leaders and citizens around them. A civil servant who happened to be an arbiter of the law, has an undeclared $3m in his bank accounts, several houses, claiming he forgot to mention almost N1billion in his assets declaration form and you expect us to look the other way because of the political optics? Something is doing you. You are Nigeria's problem, yes You! . You deserve your leaders and fellow citizens. Couldn't be happier that I got out early.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by adanny01(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
The former aide, Reno Omokri has urge the UK Government to revoke Buhari's Visa until he acts constitutionally as he depends on UK for his medical healthcare.

This comes after Buhari suspended the former CJN, Walter Onnoghen.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/revoke-buharis-visa-until-he-acts.html

Display of ignorance.

Buhari is Nigeria, doing that is like sanctioning the entire country and its citizens. The UK has to cut all diplomatic ties and close the mission in Nigeria.

Al this is because Buhari travels on a diplomatic passport. Reno should know that.
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by ClearFlair: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Reno O’mockery is officially mad. Go and revoke it for them nah. Scammer.
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by doctor306(m): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
cole01:
I've heard of corruption fighting back but never felt nor seen it,I think I have now.
I don't know if due process was followed nor do I know if the Suspended CJN admitted to his offence,All I just have to say is dat

AM DAMN LOVING THE FEAR IN THIS SO CALLED ELITES EYES NOW,I DON'T CARE IF ITS BROOM NOR UMBRELLA NOR COCK NOR EVEN MAIZE,AT LEAST AM BEGINNING TO SEE FEAR OF BEEN NABBED WHILE INDULGING IN CORRUPTION AND DAT ALONE GOES A LONG WAY FOR ME,THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION SHOULD BE ABLE TO RELATE TO THIS FEELING, GONE ARE THE DAYS OF BEING UNTOUCHABLE....I THINK FROM THE ANGLE OF THE MASSES WE SHOULD BE ENJOYING THIS ONGOING MOVIES...AS JOHN CHAMPION WOULD SAY...MORE OF THE SAME PLZ
uve seen so many things but uve not really seen hunger... dont worry worry buhari would rig d election by that time ull understand what hunger really means
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by ClearFlair: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
victorypeace:
This RENO guy is a slowpoke. Even the prime minister of UK is drowning. she is standing with one leg with EU referendum fire that is about to consume her. She already has enough on her plate.
WHY ARE ALL PDP PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR THE CJN? The CJN admitted to the offence. SO is the CJN different from other Nigerian?

Their plans have been neutralized.
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by ogene007: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
Clerverly:
Mumu!
You are the mumu. You have taken leave of your senses.
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by Dollabiz: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
the only way.out.is.to.vote them.out
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by samcus(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
dat 1 no be my problem,my problem is I don't know who told Nigerians dat when the stew is about 2 finish,d remaining one should be used to prepare jollof rice?
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
oyebanji44:
Why don't the UK government revoke Johnathan"s visa? When the latter sacked the former Governor of CBN.foolish man

the president appoints the cbn govnr!

1 Like

Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by Topmaike007(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
oyebanji44:
Why don't the UK government revoke Johnathan"s visa? When the latter sacked the former Governor of CBN.foolish man
help me ask them oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by sleemomymy: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
BY 2023 WHEN BABA IS DONE WITH SECOND TERM US AND EU WILL BE BEGING FOR NIGERIA PASSPORT.
Next level [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by wincolove2018(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Zansu007:
Till date, buhari is the only president that had successfully lead Nigeria into recession twice.

Till date, buhari is the only president that have employed the dead and ban the dead.

Till date, buhari is the only president that have shielded, her members who are corrupt.

Till date, buhari is the only president,who's wife have come out publicly to speak against CABALS running this govt by proxy.

EOD#

Old story
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by Dee60: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
victorypeace:

You really have a point.

The man admitted to the offence.

Should you evade justice because you are a judge?

Omokri needs to know that if this happened in the UK, the CJN would have resigned a long time ago!
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by jibrilELsudan: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
THIS RENO OMOKROKRO IS JUST A GAY HARLOT. WHERE IN THE WORLD DOES A SITTING PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO ANOTHER COUNTRY?

Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=doctor306 post=75145506] uve seen so many things but uve not really seen hunger... dont worry worry buhari would rig d election by that time ull understand what hunger really means[/quote

I make my money legitimately,and I feed just fyn as ever,the govt doesn't put food on my table,so wats with the hunger crap,if u make ur money illegitimately then u should be scared of ur prophesied hunger....thank u
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by ledaman: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Zansu007:

EOD#
Stupid word from Stupid fellow
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by Topmaike007(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Racoon:
Karma itself is gonna deal with the despotic tyrannt in it own wise.Remember karma never forgets or forgives
karma is truly a bitch,av you forgotten how Gej suspended Emir Sanusi without due process?is now coming to hunt the same south,pls bear it bro,cos the north also bear it when Sanusi was suspended and Emefiele was appointed a man also from the Southern part of Nigeria....
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by Dee60: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Reno, in the UK, Buhari would not have needed to take that action because Onoghen would have willingly resigned a long time ago.

Calling UK to come and clean our mess sounds very childish!
Re: Revoke Buhari's Visa Until He Acts Constitutionally - Reno Omokri Tells UK Govt by Zansu007: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
I know your type, u couldn't even counter me on the things I have listed rather retort to insult.

You and your generation is just a waste

ledaman:
Stupid word from Stupid fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha / Senate Tackles Lai Mohammed Over N250m Project / The Moment Datti-Ahmed Arrived Plateau For Presidential Campaign Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.