Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? (772 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by hisexcellency34: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
It beats my imagination to hear that suspended CJN, Walter Onnoghen claimed he forgot that he has millions of dollars in his account, hence his failure to declare it .

How Can any man 'forget' such a humongous amount in this hard Buhari era? Can Dangote or Bill Gates forget such? Let's be dispassionate about this issue please and remove sentiments.

Re: Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by Baawaa(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Please remove the picture,i see is a thif grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by Jonadull: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
He is a thief
Re: Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by hahn(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
I have millions of dollars I have forgotten about too and that is why I am currently broke

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by Blakjewelry(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
nobody is supporting his actions but you don't break the law to do the right thing.
Re: Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by godliman: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
It beats my imagination to hear that suspended CJN, Walter Onnoghen claimed he forgot that he has millions of dollars in his account, hence his failure to declare it .

How Can any man 'forget' such a humongous amount in this hard Buhari era? Can Dangote or Bill Gates forget such? Let's be dispassionate about this issue please and remove sentiments.
It seems you are confused all we re saying is follow the prescription of the constitution nigeria is not your fathers property. With the speed it took to act, even a fool knows their motive is election.
Re: Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by hisexcellency34: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tell me where it is. Let me go and get it for you

hahn:
I have millions of dollars I have forgotten about too and that is why I am currently broke
Re: Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Let him have billions of dollars. That's not the issue. After all, Ganduje was caught on video collecting $5m. What happened to him, or rather, what didn't happen to him and why?

So millions of dollars or even billions isn't the issue as far as CJN's fake purported "suspension" is concerned.
If you don't know what the issue is, then may Amadioha strike and blanscatter your blokos
Re: Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by Afamed: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Blakjewelry:
nobody is supporting his actions but you don't break the law to do the right thing.
So a judge should continue to be a judge even in his own case? It doesn't work like that

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by ORIENTATION101: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
The chief is a learner. He should have acted a film like dino melaye by feigning sickness

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Afamed:

So a judge should continue to be a judge even in his own case? It doesn't work like that
there are proper channels for these things. now just imagine since because PDP has the Senate president then they decides to impeach the president disregarding the rules of what the constitution says it will lead to anarchy. the constitution is what bind the country, it is the highest law of the land and it must be respected. every well meaning Nigerians and foreign bodies have condemned the act except APC followers, nothing I hate more than see people claim patriot when infact they are blinded by sentiment. the judge is corrupt no doubt, no matter how he tries to arm twist the system he definitely to to be brought to book because the evidence against him is overwhelming.
Re: Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by abc115: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Blakjewelry:

there are proper channels for these things. now just imagine since because PDP has the Senate president 9then they decides to impeach the president disregarding the rules of what the constitution says it will lead to anarchy. the constitution is what bind the country, it is the highest law of the land and it must be respected. every well meaning Nigerians and foreign bodies have condemned the act except APC followers, nothing I hate more than see people claim patriot when infact they are blinded by sentiment. the judge is corrupt no doubt, no matter how he tries to arm twist the system he definitely to to be brought to book because the evidence against him is overwhelming.

Impeach who...do they have majority?
Re: Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
abc115:

Impeach who...do they have majority?
Lol at majority, I thought we are talking about total disregard for the constitution
Re: Onnoghen: How Can A Man Forget He Has Million Of Dollars? by Calers: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Our judiciary is the most corrupt

(1) (Reply)

Benue Belongs To Buhari, Says Ortom / INEC Declares Ojerinde Of APC Winner In Irepo/olorunsogo/oorelope Constituency / Presidential Election Results: How Buhari And Atiku Performed In 32 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.