Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

7 Categories Of Lecturers You Will Meet In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Categories Of Lecturers You Will Meet In The University (1010 Views)

UNILAG Leads Mass Resignation Of Lecturers Over ASUU Strike / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Categories Of Lecturers You Will Meet In The University by Kingerons: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
7 Categories of Lecturers You Will Meet in the University

Yes! There are 7 types of lecturers you will meet in the university. I came across them, if you are a graduate I’m sure you did too, if you are an undergraduate you will definitely come across them. Infact, our children and children’s children will come across them too. It is standard, you cannot escape it.

It is therefore important you know these categories of lectures so that you will know how to approach and interact with them, so that you do not fall into trouble or pluck a wrong chord.

If you can relate to this and you remember any lecturer you came across in school, kindly comment their name, school, department and category which they fall into. Let’s have some fun.

TYPES OF LECTURERS YOU WILL MEET IN THE UNIVERSITY

1. RESPECTED LECTURERS

lecturer
Mr. Lecturer
This category of lecturers has earned respect among students and staff over the years. Everyone knows they are to be respected. Students comport themselves in class when they are teaching and are always interested in listening to what they say. They are usually the cool and calm ones who do not necessarily say too much. For me, this was my thermodynamics lecturer in school. Mr Ighodalo.

2. STRICT ONES

This category of lecturers you will meet in the university are the no nonsense ones. They do not tolerate indiscipline from students no matter whom you think you are. If you are a slay mama or a slay king, it is none of their business because once you mess up they will genuinely deal with you. They can even ban you from entering their class. Also, these lecturers usually have integrity and are people you shouldn’t mess with.

A lecturer

3. WICKED ONES

Unlike the strict ones, these ones just want to deal with students for no reason. They can make you stay in school for 3 extra years without graduating. The funny thing about them is that they are usually calm and gentle. You must avoid them by all means because falling into their trap can be very detrimental. They can turn you’re A grades to F by the stroke of one pen. Don’t even allow them get to know your name, if not Oga you are finished.

For me, my wicked lecturer was Mr……. Hahahahaha. It is not my mouth that you will hear it o

RECOMMENDED POST: 10 MISTAKES STUDENTS MAKE IN THEIR UNIVERSITY FIRST YEAR

4. WOMANIZERS

Believe it or not, these lecturers are there in every institution. Men will always be men. They are very welcoming, especially to the ladies and they take note of every girl in class, for their own personal reasons. They are the ones that like telling female students to meet them in their office. If you are a guy, and you happen to be close to one of their female targets, you don enter wahala. They can become your worst nightmare.

5. ADVISERS

You will always meet the advisers. These are the lecturers you will meet in the university that always remind you to read your books and stay away from bad gangs. They are naturally concerned about students and are usually very caring. Female lecturers are usually more in this category. They always remind you of your purpose in school. I call them Papas and Mamas.

6. THE ‘GUY MEN’

You will definitely meet the young lecturers who are still very active and full of life. They are usually university graduates that were employed because they were outstanding. These lecturers are always current with music, fashion and all youth interests. They are usually the ones who dress to class looking all fresh and clean. Also, they are always easy to relate with.

7. THE ONES WHO DON’T CARE

Last but not the least is the ‘I don’t care’ gang. This category of lecturers you will meet in the university who do not care about you. They are just there to teach and get paid at the end of the month. Never worried if you do not come to class, neither are they worried if you make noise in the class. They are of the idea that you can waste your time and your money if you want to.

ALSO READ: 7 Strong Secrets of a Successful Student

DO WELL TO SHARE!

https://myinformationdesk.com/lecturers-you-will-meet-in-the-university/
Re: 7 Categories Of Lecturers You Will Meet In The University by somito121(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Post it here na.
Re: 7 Categories Of Lecturers You Will Meet In The University by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
LA click LA bend
Re: 7 Categories Of Lecturers You Will Meet In The University by nedubest(m): 2:35am On Jan 27, 2019
la click, la die
Re: 7 Categories Of Lecturers You Will Meet In The University by Kingerons: 4:32am On Jan 27, 2019
somito121:
Post it here na.

Just updated the post. You can read the full post here now
Re: 7 Categories Of Lecturers You Will Meet In The University by Kingerons: 4:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Chukwudozzie:
LA click LA bend

Lol I just updated it to the full post..So enjoy

Mr La click La bend��

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Secret On How To Score 280+ In 2019 Jamb / Oxford English Dictionary Has Added A Number Of New Words From Nigerian English / How To Write A Narrative Paragraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.