Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic (1377 Views)

The Is Not A Rally, It Is A Celebration Of Victory - Akpabio Exclaimed / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic by abc115: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Must Watch Video of President Buhari Arrival on the stage of APC Rally in Ibadan -I think it is Over for PDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0eFHxinCTw

Re: Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic by olajizz01(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mammoth
Re: Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic by helinues: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Which kind op be this

Next time add graphics... grin grin
Re: Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic by emmy4lov(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol... Hungry crowd

Re: Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic by SIRTee15: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
I weep for my Yoruba brethren.....
I don't know if this is as a result of hunger or 2023 hope of a Yoruba president....
Either way we no longer the sophisticated tribe we claim to be....
Re: Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic by haffaze777(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
SIRTee15:
I don't know if this is as a result of hunger or 2023 hope of a Yoruba president....

This brother is in severe sifia pain

3 Likes

Re: Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic by Built2last: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Let me clear something up: Don't abuse the Yoruba for this present darkness enveloping us. You expect them to withdraw their support for Buhari you said? How many of them are supporting him? The umbrella body of the Yoruba, the pan Yoruba cultural association, Afenifere, refused to endorsed Buhari because of anti democratic tendencies and his refusal to embark on restructuring.
The only person galvanizing support for Buhari is Tinubu, who is a member of the APC just like persons from my state of Cross River such as Victor Ndoma Egba, Obono Obla, or Rivers State like Rotimi Amaechi or Chris Ngige.
Every state from Bayelsa to Sokoto has representatives in Buhari's government irrespective of how influential the position is.
What I am saying is, let's stop using collective noun to demonize a section of a country and blaming them for this tyranny. Yes, of all the Southern regions, Buhari has his biggest support from the zone but those who should rather be blamed are those who left PDP to bring him on board. That was where the problem came from.
But it's no time for that now, it's time for solution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic by jumobi1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wow! Ok maybe Nigeria is fine afterall. Looks like more people support him than Atiku.

Let’s go back to the drawing board for 2023 lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic by MrAJQ(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
SIRTee15:

Yoruba are not like other tribes in Nigeria. We retrospect and compare. Go to south west you will realise PMB need more than this
Re: Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic by FisifunKododada: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
cool
Re: Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
[s]
Built2last:
Let me clear something up: Don't abuse the Yoruba for this present darkness enveloping us. You expect them to withdraw their support for Buhari you said? How many of them are supporting him? The umbrella body of the Yoruba, the pan Yoruba cultural association, Afenifere, refused to endorsed Buhari because of anti democratic tendencies and his refusal to embark on restructuring.
The only person galvanizing support for Buhari is Tinubu, who is a member of the APC just like persons from my state of Cross River such as Victor Ndoma Egba, Obono Obla, or Rivers State like Rotimi Amaechi or Chris Ngige.
Every state from Bayelsa to Sokoto has representatives in Buhari's government irrespective of how influential the position is.
What I am saying is, let's stop using collective noun to demonize a section of a country and blaming them for this tyranny. Yes, of all the Southern regions, Buhari has his biggest support from the zone but those who should rather be blamed are those who left PDP to bring him on board. That was where the problem came from.
But it's no time for that now, it's time for solution.
[/s]

Wailer
Re: Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic by Biodun556(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Balanced equation

Re: Must Watch Video: Buhari In Ibadan APC Rally -it Is Over For PDP-Graphic by Smithkafors(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Guess u didn't see atiku campaign in ibadan....

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Pays Condolence Visit To The O. B. Lulu-briggs Family / Buhari And Tinubu " Both Attended A Fake School,not In Existence. Atiku / Ned Nwoko Calls For Peace And Unity As Muslim Faithful Celebrate Eid El Filtr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.