Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,301 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos (55816 Views)

Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by bedspread: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
[s]
Richdad50:
This is one church that is weird. You go in sane and come out insane. Go in beautiful and come out ugly. The day your wife starts attending is the day your sex life gradually dies. They RIP you off of every good taste. You become robotic and distuned. Very frightening.

#Richdad
[/s] Nonsense talk... you don't know the place at all at all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by marvin906(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dipper life don see who pass Dem..
the church always they make me feel laugh anytime I see their member

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by adam4success(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
creamylicious:
Must they wear that their Keke marwa lemon signature all the time?
u wicked ooo
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by olubl: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
I congratulate you and wish u the best I J N
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by Pastorlarry: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chai,religion is really the opium of the people.deeper life dey learn work here

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by mercydaniel: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Richdad50:
This is one church that is weird. You go in sane and come out insane. Go in beautiful and come out ugly. The day your wife starts attending is the day your sex life gradually dies. They RIP you off of every good taste. You become robotic and distuned. Very frightening.

#Richdad
kikikiki u funny die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by mark1703official(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
cry the lady obviously would have wanted more cry
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by consciouman: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pastor Joshua?......oh ok, somebody to take over his "church business" empire from him. If you know you know!
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by Spinshark(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
But after much much dey go still straff abi?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by Rupect: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Congratulations Pst. Joshua Muoka.

Your marriage shall be a huge blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by Topmaike007(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
bonnyhope:
I see decency and simplicity
I see the Same thing too

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by MTAIYEM: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
God bless and uphold their union!

Modesty in it.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by sniperr007(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
bedspread:
ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS
I Praise GOD for Pastor Joshua.

He is a Gentleman to the Core....

Happy Marriage Life Bro...

Congratulations

Yes we praise God
But do u know him personally
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by HolyTitus(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Kinda wedding i love; no aso-ebi abi and co, no rice, no cow, no drums of drinks, no small-chops.... Just pick the date of the revival - you pray and you go your different homes.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by ChristineC: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Spinshark:
But after much much dey go still straff abi?
no they will pray and fast undecided
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by otokx(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
God bless them
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by NoToPile: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wish them happy married life.

I am happy that the badbelle peeps have nothing to say about this particular wedding especially the brides dress, the way they crucified kumuyis daughter inlaw back then for using a veil or whatever.
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by Julietcutie(f): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad
grin lol abeg i no fit laugh one of my aunts in her early 40's that attend the church is still single fine lady like this but 'holy packaging ' has covered all the beauty we have been begging her to leave that church ...she no gree we are tired we don try

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
What is this?
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by Lordflexy007(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
bonnyhope:
I see decency and simplicity

You see decency and simplicity. I see ugliness and brainwashed mofos.

*Spits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by 1Sharon(f): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
bujebudanu1:
No kiss pics?

Jehovah forbids it
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Different mentalities and ideas. I can’t seem to get this.
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by gift01: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Limca and Fanta spotted on that table
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by delpee(f): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Please who knows why they always wear the lemon colored apron?

HML to them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by Julietcutie(f): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
mhosman:
I heard dey do blindfold dem

No be me talk am o, na hearsay
Lol na u talk am o... Me i have heard so too and other things
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by deebrain(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Afam4eva:
These ones don worse pass deeper llife oo.
Hahahahaha
Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by DonDraper66: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chosen has caused too many left behaviors to pple i know. one woman 4 my side suddenly enta chosen nd stop going wer pesin die. always dressing like road contractor wit ha epron. ha mama die and she finished evrytin da day nd stat makt foloin day. two of dia male pekin dey mental but na epron dey wan use cure dem 4 many yrs now. she come be lik haf cast nd stranger to pple-looking too hungry nd old dan b4... my people perish,it's written. b4 dying 4 the church,pls knw the church.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos by naijaking1: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Why the bride and groom no wear shiny construction vest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.