Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. (40187 Views)

Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by gawu1: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2019
mycar:
If he was sure of Victory, why is he trampling on the judiciary arm if the government.
If PDP are sure of victory why will they contract onnoghan, the disgraced CJN to rig the election for them at the trabunal
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by kbbanj10(m): 12:30am On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:
President Buhari cannot be "dictator" and "tyrant" and at the same time "clueless" and "not in charge." You guys should try and make your propaganda reasonable. You cannot be scoring own goals in your own pitch every now and then.
you too much. Can't be Better said

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by bluefilm: 12:34am On Jan 27, 2019
gypsey:
So what does this flashing of 4 fingers mean?

You no know?

Na Illuminati things na.

Hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by miceroms: 12:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Ambode now follows Buhari everywhere.....no governance anymore. Afterall, Sanwo-olu ti take over.
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by discusant: 1:10am On Jan 27, 2019
Mujaheedeens of Oyo and their presidential candidate who told Muslim Faithfuls in Kaduna 2001 that he would not stop until Islamic Sharia Criminal codes are practiced all over Nigeria.
In multireligious country like Nigeria, only Mujaheedeens and daft persons can support Buhari as president.

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Sterope(f): 1:34am On Jan 27, 2019
My city grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Ategberoson(m): 1:46am On Jan 27, 2019
Built2last:
Let me clear something up: Don't abuse the Yoruba for this present darkness enveloping us. You expect them to withdraw their support for Buhari you said? How many of them are supporting him? The umbrella body of the Yoruba, the pan Yoruba cultural association, Afenifere, refused to endorsed Buhari because of anti democratic tendencies and his refusal to embark on restructuring.
The only person galvanizing support for Buhari is Tinubu, who is a member of the APC just like persons from my state of Cross River such as Victor Ndoma Egba, Obono Obla, or Rivers State like Rotimi Amaechi or Chris Ngige.
Every state from Bayelsa to Sokoto has representatives in Buhari's government irrespective of how influential the position is.
What I am saying is, let's stop using collective noun to demonize a section of a country and blaming them for this tyranny. Yes, of all the Southern regions, Buhari has his biggest support from the zone but those who should rather be blamed are those who left PDP to bring him on board. That was where the problem came from.
But it's no time for that now, it's time for solution.

forget story. southwest ask why should we give Atiku a chance? we are not blind of Atiku and OBJ atrocities for 8years and of course PDP for 16years

in just 3years of this administration southwest had feel the impact of this govt and of course national development gives Buhari another golden opportunity

the presidential election is a win win for North. the battle for VP is among southeast and southwest. let these two regions test their political credibility at the poll at least no one will cry post election for betrayer and backstabbing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by berrystunn(m): 2:07am On Jan 27, 2019
olajizz01:
I pray that this widely accepted man will not give Atiku and his wailing zombies heart attack b4 febuhari 16.

In entire north,widely accept.
In SW ,widely accepted.
In SS accepted.
Only SE are following thief.

6-1=5

5 regions is a goal.

Sai Buhari,said baba

Continue fooling around with your self and arranged campaign crowd.

Buhari 2015 rally in SE and SS was a shut down, at the end he got 5% vote.

Jonathan did same in Kano..at the end he got 300k vote.

Let me inform you that, 11 million registered vote in Lagos, 70% are from church's and Igbo community they can't wait to vote buhari out.

AAC , youth take it back is cutting down APC vote.
Youth have 51% of the PVC.

Then north With over 7 million shiit Muslim waiting to vote buhari out.

In North men with original massive followers, I mean royal and faithful is in PDP.
Kwankwaso, Tambuwa , Galadima.. no need to add more.

Name 3 person in APC that have that type of followers?
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by berrystunn(m): 2:13am On Jan 27, 2019
Built2last:
Let me clear something up: Don't abuse the Yoruba for this present darkness enveloping us. You expect them to withdraw their support for Buhari you said? How many of them are supporting him? The umbrella body of the Yoruba, the pan Yoruba cultural association, Afenifere, refused to endorsed Buhari because of anti democratic tendencies and his refusal to embark on restructuring.
The only person galvanizing support for Buhari is Tinubu, who is a member of the APC just like persons from my state of Cross River such as Victor Ndoma Egba, Obono Obla, or Rivers State like Rotimi Amaechi or Chris Ngige.
Every state from Bayelsa to Sokoto has representatives in Buhari's government irrespective of how influential the position is.
What I am saying is, let's stop using collective noun to demonize a section of a country and blaming them for this tyranny. Yes, of all the Southern regions, Buhari has his biggest support from the zone but those who should rather be blamed are those who left PDP to bring him on board. That was where the problem came from.
But it's no time for that now, it's time for solution.

On point
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by olajizz01(m): 3:27am On Jan 27, 2019
berrystunn:

Let me inform you that, 11 million registered vote in Lagos, 70% are from church's and Igbo community they can't wait to vote buhari out.

In North men with original massive followers, I mean royal and faithful is in PDP.

When you stop deceiving yourself, let me know.

Thank God,febuhari 16 is almost here.
your eye will clear then.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by olajizz01(m): 3:31am On Jan 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

Rented crowd. Keep deceiving yourself. With just 1k, poverty stricken youths are ready for any rally.
OK,febuhari 16 is almost here.

your eye clear.

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by olajizz01(m): 3:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Peterpanny:
cow shiiit day dis one brain.
Febuhari 16 is a goal.

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by marvinsync(m): 3:42am On Jan 27, 2019
Fraudophobia:
Anyone who thinks Buhari can be challenged in OYO needs to be checked for delusions.

APC has Oyo in the bag.

Next Level.

Mynd44, lalasticlala

have u seen atiku's?

wait and see then compare don't make comparisons b4
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by samsam2019: 3:44am On Jan 27, 2019
Rented hungry crowd as usual.

Speak to 10 people in Ibadan and 9 of them will curse buhari and APC.

Thunder fire APC

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by marvinsync(m): 3:44am On Jan 27, 2019
olajizz01:
[s]I pray that this widely accepted man will not give Atiku and his wailing zombies heart attack b4 febuhari 16.

In entire north,widely accepted
In SW ,widely accepted.
In SS accepted.

6-1=5

5 regions is a goal.

Sai Buhari,sai baba.[/s]

zombie
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by olajizz01(m): 3:50am On Jan 27, 2019
hammerFC:
POVERTY AND BROWN ROOF IS THEIR SUIT.

THIS IS Y SS/SE HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE NIGERIA FOR THEM AND THE NORTH.

AFONJA ALMAJIRI IN SEARCH OF STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE

POVERTY NA BAD THING, SEE HOW IDLE THEY ARE WITHOUT JOBS.

NOBODY IS WORKING, ANY SMALL THING, THEY WILL CROWD THE STREET.
Guess that's why you people move enmass to their region every seconds as if your hell has being torn by war.
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by olajizz01(m): 3:54am On Jan 27, 2019
marvinsync:

zombie
Wailing zombies.

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by marvinsync(m): 3:56am On Jan 27, 2019
olajizz01:
Wailing zombies.

zombies wail in ur mind abi?

stale...
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by olajizz01(m): 3:58am On Jan 27, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Where in south south? Shwooo, take am easy. Apc no go see draw for delta, rivers , Bayelsa, cross river, Akwa Ibom
Self deception.

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by olajizz01(m): 4:03am On Jan 27, 2019
marvinsync:

zombies wail in ur mind abi?

stale...
See civia pain.

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by drmuri(m): 4:23am On Jan 27, 2019
berrystunn:

you must be related to Peter Obj.
this your spurious Chinese data is absolute rubbish.
Igbos have never voted Buhari before he is still the president.
They will not vote him in February as usual, he will by the grace of God still be president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:31am On Jan 27, 2019
Nigeria sai Baba!

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by jinkab: 4:50am On Jan 27, 2019
Next level.
4+4. God Almighty will eradicate the enemies of this country. Enemies of progress, development. Next level Baba
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by sogodihno: 5:21am On Jan 27, 2019
agougabriel:
I m feeling for Yorubas

fool! feel for ur pitiable tribe first, who are u to feel for Yoruba?
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by michoim(m): 6:05am On Jan 27, 2019
Na so APC dey roll
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Kingsley10000: 6:06am On Jan 27, 2019
BubuZombi:
This so called LIFELESS man Is just pulling LIVES up and down...

Just imagining how this LIVING Ipobian Lord, Atikuthief will defeat the Lifeless one that has much more love n respect from all nooks n cranny of this country

Next Level 97% loading...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Awaja(m): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2019
I like this 4+4 sign ,it hides when we give politicians open waka shege.
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Calers: 6:12am On Jan 27, 2019
Obasanjo did worst
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by ogundeleai(m): 6:20am On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=olajizz01 post=75142053]I pray that this widely accepted man will not give Atiku and his wailing zombies heart attack b4 febuhari 16.

In entire north,widely accepted
In SW ,widely accepted.
In SS accepted.

6-1=5

5 regions is a goa

ai Buhari,sai baba.[/quwhat I learnt from president visit to ibadan yesterday is that every Nigerian need to work on integrity...the residence daily show that to buhari yesterday

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2019
olajizz01:
Self deception.

Watch out, for my great warri and delta states in whole, ogboru go loose again, until he pay homage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idara Gold Walks Free From Court - Picture / Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" / Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.