Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,509 members, 7,958,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen (35413 Views)

Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by AllenSpencer: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2019
Idiot's!

Protesting to a Trump who on all odds is a replica for Buhari

Trump can't try nothing in Nigeria except he wants to trade his interest which he will never do.

A strong allied of Saudi Arabia he is. Did you hear me rant about Jamal Kashiogi's death? It came from powers he bows to

World politics is interest over conscience.

Trump will only rant to satisfy una, nothing he can do

Nigeria is a no you country any world power can mess with knowing fully well it will collapse Africa.

I don't know what those fools were believing to go to US embassy when you have nothing to offer.

Even if Republicans are thirsty of war to make money for their cooperations, Nigeria is not a place to test it. We got far more powerful allieds.
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by Biodun556(m): 12:26am On Jan 27, 2019
Hightbee102:
i dont know why igbo peopel, IQ Low like this, this man is corrupt judge and criminal shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
grin
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by raphfavour: 12:27am On Jan 27, 2019
There have never be any kind of democracy or law in this country. The poor has never won a case against the rich.
Buhari I like you for maximizing your power,
You feat Nigeria

For doing this, I will vote for you again

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by kbbanj10(m): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2019
Omudia11:
Laughable
very laughable
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by Staro: 12:39am On Jan 27, 2019
Destiny34:
Buhari is a terorist!
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by stephenundu(m): 12:54am On Jan 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Paid protesters
is it you that paid them? abeg get sense if na small sef manage am

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by healthcare1: 1:26am On Jan 27, 2019
I PRAY THE BUHARI GOD WILL REALLY VISIT YOU THE WAY NIGERIA ECONOMY IS FAILING IN YOUR BLIND EYES AND YOU WILL GET EVERY EVIL BLESSING, SINCE YOU CHOOSE TO REINFORCE FAILURE LEADERSHIP FROM YOUR LIFELESS PRESIDENT. AND SAY AMEN TO THAT SINCE YOU ARE SUPPORTING EVIL APC.

ct2:
I tought they called him lifeless ,

buhari God will continue to bless you
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by Mujtahida: 2:28am On Jan 27, 2019
cole01:
I've heard of corruption fighting back but never felt nor seen it,I think I have now.
I don't know if due process was followed nor do I know if the Suspended CJN admitted to his offence,All I just have to say is dat

AM DAMN LOVING THE FEAR IN THIS SO CALLED ELITES EYES NOW,I DON'T CARE IF ITS BROOM NOR UMBRELLA NOR COCK NOR EVEN MAIZE,AT LEAST AM BEGINNING TO SEE FEAR OF BEEN NABBED WHILE INDULGING IN CORRUPTION AND DAT ALONE GOES A LONG WAY FOR ME,THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION SHOULD BE ABLE TO RELATE TO THIS FEELING, GONE ARE THE DAYS OF BEING UNTOUCHABLE....I THINK FROM THE ANGLE OF THE MASSES WE SHOULD BE ENJOYING THIS ONGOING MOVIES...AS JOHN CHAMPION WOULD SAY...MORE OF THE SAME PLZ
Fool, that's what you are if you think and believe that Buhari is fighting corruption. I just pity your naivety. Corruption is alive and bouncing. Una mumu sha. If only you know!
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by nomenclature(m): 2:54am On Jan 27, 2019
sureheaven:
When GEJ suspended Sanusi, we asked, what about 2/3rd required from the Senate to remove him? they said, suspension is not the same thing as sack. Emefiele was appointed and confirmed almost immediately by the Senate while SLS investigation was ongoing. No uproar from PDP, Senate or social media noise makers.

GEJ suspended President of Court of appeal, Ayo Salami, against NJC recommendations and several court orders. No uproar or protests. When you ask them about GEJ today, they call him a hero of democracy for conceding defeat in an election he lost woefully after several rigging attempts.

PMB today is a tyrant for obeying a CCT court order. Well, the CJN is suspended not sacked. Nigerians actually deserve the leaders and citizens around them. A civil servant who happened to be an arbiter of the law, has an undeclared $3m in his bank accounts, several houses, claiming he forgot to mention almost N1billion in his assets declaration form and you expect us to look the other way because of the political optics? Something is doing you. You are Nigeria's problem, yes You! . You deserve your leaders and fellow citizens. Couldn't be happier that I got out early.

See how you are contradicting yourself,cbn governor was removed but he was confirmed bu the senate,did the senate confirm sharia law judge tanko?
Go to school ,you.refuse
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by Timi1990(m): 3:13am On Jan 27, 2019
Dumb people protesting every where angry. Did the USA president go to Nigerian embassy when he’s fighting his Congress men over boarder wall ?? Nigerian are funny people . Simply file a lawsuit in court and use the press to express your issue.
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by akilo1: 3:17am On Jan 27, 2019
Na US embassy is aso rock?charly boy mumu don real do
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by ike007(m): 3:26am On Jan 27, 2019
Glycolysis:
Buhari may finally get to understand that he cannot wake up one morning and take decision on his own without understanding that every arms of the government have structure.
The judiciary is the least you can try to mess around with!

Let's wait to see how the drama unfolds..
my brother this is Nigeria. Nothing good or right happens. Its going to be business as usual
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by edupedia: 4:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Omudia11:
Laughable

..who is giving him money to "protest"....when they finish their own....then the mega mother of all protest to support Buhari will come...it will be like a clap of thunder...
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by Lifestone(m): 4:50am On Jan 27, 2019
adedehinbo:
I don't just understand the this Igbo's are crying like someone who lost his child over this onnogen case,criminals will always stand by a criminal
It's not only Igbos that are concerned, I am Yoruba and greatly worried. The whole basis of our justice system - The Constitution and separation of power has been jeopardize.
I don't know whether you were too young to know what we were like during the Military era.Dictatorship is evil.
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by adewad13(m): 5:07am On Jan 27, 2019
So the US will unseat PMB for you. see mumu don do at the trump embassy...... ..... Pls do not leave till Feb 16 and let's see what will happen
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by adagba001: 7:14am On Jan 27, 2019
sureheaven:
When GEJ suspended Sanusi, we asked, what about 2/3rd required from the Senate to remove him? they said, suspension is not the same thing as sack. Emefiele was appointed and confirmed almost immediately by the Senate while SLS investigation was ongoing. No uproar from PDP, Senate or social media noise makers.

GEJ suspended President of Court of appeal, Ayo Salami, against NJC recommendations and several court orders. No uproar or protests. When you ask them about GEJ today, they call him a hero of democracy for conceding defeat in an election he lost woefully after several rigging attempts.

PMB today is a tyrant for obeying a CCT court order. Well, the CJN is suspended not sacked. Nigerians actually deserve the leaders and citizens around them. A civil servant who happened to be an arbiter of the law, has an undeclared $3m in his bank accounts, several houses, claiming he forgot to mention almost N1billion in his assets declaration form and you expect us to look the other way because of the political optics? Something is doing you. You are Nigeria's problem, yes You! . You deserve your leaders and fellow citizens. Couldn't be happier that I got out early.

Away from the political angle, I am dazed almost no one is seeing the reasons why he was suspended. haba.... of a truth we deserve what we get... what a pity.
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2019
deomelo:

Do they even know how this mans corrupt ways and judgments rendered via corrupt practices affects their own day to day realities and survival?

Do they not know that for this man to end up with millions of dollars in his bank account means some public officials have stolen and got away with times that amount many times over.

Don't mind the blind ignoramuses
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by deomelo: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2019
adagba001:

Away from the political angle, I am dazed almost no one is seeing the reasons why he was suspended. haba.... of a truth we deserve what we get... what a pity.

We are immune and desensitized when it comes to corruption and corrupt public officials, we just don't see the crimes they commit as crimes against us the citizenry, we don't demand accountability from them, we don't go after them, but we do go out of our way to attack the people we pay and elect to fight corruption and the criminal elements in public office.

Just look at the clowns demonstrating @ the US embassy? The crime committed against them doesn't bother them and even sef, looters and corrupt public officials even the ones that confessed are free to walk away scotfree with their loot as far as they are concerned, but let EFCC go after them, that's when you see them rush out to fight the EFCC and our law enforcement agents and defend the same rotten crooks responsible for their misery and daily suffering.

It's like we are crooks in our own way so we recognize and sympathize with corrupt public officials like this crooked judge. We should have collectively asked this man to step down a long time ago, even before the president stepped in to do what we as a nation are too chicken and corrupt to do.

We really have ZERO moral authority to complain about anything in this country because of we are even worse than the crooks we pay to serve us.

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2019
netpro:
Complete waste of time and energy. If you don't like the President's decision, go to court. Nigeria is not a county in United States.

The same Trump that Nancy Pelosi is spanking like a toddler is the one IPOB thugs counting to come and sack Buhari.

Nancy pelosi spanking Trump right?? Using ur gun to shoot ur own leg... that will be the case of Buhari soonest. He will receive spanking sooner not soon.
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by princewillzs: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2019
Almost everyone on social media voiced former Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun into resigning. Some even asked that the President remove her to prove that he's truly fighting corruption. When the brilliant woman saw that she truly erred by submitting a fake NYSC Exemption certificate, she did the honourable thing. She tendered her resignation letter and left. She RESIGNED!
By that time, those of you ethnic jingoists didn't see Kemi as a Southerner. You screamed at her, cyber bullied her and even hurled abuses at her. Now it is the turn of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen, who admitted himself that he 'forgot' to declare his domiciliary accounts which was loaded with £23,409, €49,971 and $391,401, including 55 houses undeclared, and by so doing, he breached the Code of Conduct as a Public officer and was suppose to have resigned straightaway if he had any modicum of honour, integrity and shame as the custodian of the Nigerian Law, but he didn't. Instead, he was doing everything to stall his trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal. All those times, you didn't call for his resignation the same way you did with Kemi, you didn't bully him to resign the way you bullied Kemi, you were instead urging him to stay on, you were drumming support for him and some of you that were deceiving yourselves with your forming neutrality didn't say anything all this while too, you deliberately turned dumb. When it was first revealed a fortnight ago that the Chief Justice of Nigeria didn't declare his domiciliary accounts with dollars starched in it, all you were vituperating was that the President wanted to remove him because he's a southerner. You acted dumb on the offence he committed. Now that the CJN has been suspended, those of you fake neutralists are now crying foul. You're screaming that democracy is in danger. Can y'all see how nonsensically hypocritical you are? Your hypocrisy is legendary. Your hypocrisy stinks. You shouted and bullied Kemi Adeosun into resignation but aiding Onnoghen who can't explain how he got the foreign currencies starched in his domiciliary accounts which he didn't declare plus 55 houses. A whooping 55 houses.
Instead of the CJN to resign honourably and go clear himself, he was busy running from pillar to post buying injunctions to stop the case against him. Just a couple of days ago, another $630,000 and $800,000 was discovered in his separate domiciliary accounts again. Y'all pretended you didn't see the news, abi? Sensing that he could be suspended by the NJC, the CJN quickly suspend their meeting indefinitely. Why? So that he can stay on. You can imagine!
You asked Kemi to resign but Onnoghen who was selling justice for dollars and deliberately didn't declare those dollars in his domiciliary accounts including 55 houses should stay on, and he should be left alone.
Arrant nonsense.

#saynotocorruption
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Lifestone:

It's not only Igbos that are concerned, I am Yoruba and greatly worried. The whole basis of our justice system - The Constitution and separation of power has been jeopardize.
I don't know whether you were too young to know what we were like during the Military era.Dictatorship is evil.
you see the problem we have in this country is by seeing the truth and looking for a cunny way to cover it up,in a saner clime,the cjn should be in jail now after admitting to his crime,you either way it's carried out justice should always prevail over impunity
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by Lifestone(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2019
adedehinbo:
you see the problem we have in this country is by seeing the truth and looking for a cunny way to cover it up,in a saner clime,the cjn should be in jail now after admitting to his crime,you either way it's carried out justice should always prevail over impunity
Corruption is not abiding by the Law. You can't attempt to be right by wrong doings.
I am not a supporter of the CJN because he should have known better, but the hallmark of democracy is due process. He should be punished within the rule of law.
Your argument will thrive better in an
absolute dictatorship or benevolent dictatorship.
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by Ubdavis(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2019
netpro:
Complete waste of time and energy. If you don't like the President's decision, go to court. Nigeria is not a county in United States.

The same Trump that Nancy Pelosi is spanking like a toddler is the one IPOB thugs counting to come and sack Buhari.

Which court?, Nigerian court where court orders are selectively obeyed. Shit hole !
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by iykejackchree: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
I just dey wonder how Bros j go dey feel now
I mean Bros Jonathan
The guy just suffri relax make we dey enjoy our change
He nor dey talk at all
watin u want make em talk, you guys haven't seen any thing yet
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by RTSC: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
aremz:

You see how dumb you are! What am I saying what are you saying? Solve issues without involving the US. If your candidate is interested in GNWA why did he have to pay such exorbitant amount of money to get into the US? Is he trying to prove to us of what to come if elected? Or is it project get America working again
You have a proof he paid such amount of money, or you are just a usual Yoruba apc scum with very little sense.

Atiku has finally gone to the US, and your clownish apc had to construct another lie.

Clowns.
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by meccuno: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
sureheaven:

[/s]
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by Bobnotrouble: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Herd of corruption mongers. I pity those wasting their time over Onnoghengate.
Corruption must be defeated!
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by adedehinbo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lifestone:

Corruption is not abiding by the Law. You can't attempt to be right by wrong doings.
I am not a supporter of the CJN because he should have known better, but the hallmark of democracy is due process. He should be punished within the rule of law.
Your argument will thrive better in an
absolute dictatorship or benevolent dictatorship.
funny as if you don't know there is nothing money can't buy in this damn country, in system whereby most of its personnel are corrupt how do u expect a fair judgement?if Nigeria judicial system had been runned in a fair manner,the likes of saraki should be in jail now without having any opportunity to cross to the ruling party,buhari might be wrong in handling the cjn saga but its the necessary step to take in a corrupt system,tell looters to prepare for hell in the second coming of buhari with a sincere cjn
Re: Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen by GospelAkede: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogonyaro’s Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985 / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.