Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. (598 Views)

My Samsung J730 Suddenly Went Off And Won't Boot Or Charge. / Help, My Phone Won't Turn On / Tecno Camon cm beats samsung s6 edge in benchmark. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. by MeanCliFF(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
My phone (Samsung galaxy s6 edge) hasn't had any issues since I've been using it for going to 2years now.
I used it last night and put it off at 65% battery level and plugged it to charge. Just for me to wake up this morning and my phone didn't wake up. sad (At least I'm grateful it wasn't the other way round cool)

Just like what almost everyone will do, I googled. I have tried all those press this and that down for a donkey and mouse seconds all to no avail.

The phone doesn't even blink or show sign of life aside the fact that it was warm for no just reason at some point during the day.
When plugged in a PC... Not even a beep.

Someone should help a brother with a miracle because I don't have money to spend on this phone plus I feel like I'm locked out.

Thank you in advance. smiley
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. by kasimseun(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Take it to ikeja for repair or contact this phone engineer at 08137409829 on WhatsApp
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. by MeanCliFF(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
kasimseun:
Take it to ikeja for repair or contact this phone engineer at 08137409829 on WhatsApp

Why do most of you think everybody is in Lagos? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the suggestion bro.

If it finally resolves to repair... Won't Samsung service center be cheaper?

But I'm hoping for something else aside major repair at the moment.
Thank you again.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. by MeanCliFF(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
ekomikel:
I can help you repair it

https:///2348136295460

I can't WhatsApp ATM.
The phone really locked me out.
Is it something I can do if you explain to me?

Thanks in advance. smiley
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. by Rodypipa: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Had same problem with mine. You have to replace the board. Its about 15k.

Find pics of the board i replaced.

Ps: you will lose all your data as everything is stored on there.

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. by MeanCliFF(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Rodypipa:
Had same problem with mine. You have to replace the board. Its about 15k.

Find pics of the board i replaced.

Ps: you will lose all your data as everything is stored on there.

cry cry cry
This is very sad... Both the 15k and not everything on the phone is backed up.

Where did you get yours fixed just in case I mistakenly pick 15k on the ground. sad
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. by Rodypipa: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
MeanCliFF:

cry cry cry
This is very sad... Both the 15k and not everything on the phone is backed up.

Where did you get yours fixed just in case I mistakenly pick 15k on the ground. sad
I live in Abuja. I fixed it at the computer village in zone 1
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. by MeanCliFF(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Rodypipa:
I live in Abuja. I fixed it at the computer village in zone 1

Thanks a lot.

Did the phone lap properly after the repair? Any visible marks? Any issues since the repair?
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. by MrFlavvor(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
MeanCliFF:
My phone (Samsung galaxy s6 edge) hasn't had any issues since I've been using it for going to 2years now.
I used it last night and put it off at 65% battery level and plugged it to charge. Just for me to wake up this morning and my phone didn't wake up. sad (At least I'm grateful it wasn't the other way round cool)

Just like what almost everyone will do, I googled. I have tried all those press this and that down for a donkey and mouse seconds all to no avail.

The phone doesn't even blink or show sign of life aside the fact that it was warm for no just reason at some point during the day.
When plugged in a PC... Not even a beep.

Someone should help a brother with a miracle because I don't have money to spend on this phone plus I feel like I'm locked out.

Thank you in advance. smiley
Na there e weigh you
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. by Rodypipa: 5:24am On Jan 27, 2019
MeanCliFF:

Thanks a lot.

Did the phone lap properly after the repair? Any visible marks? Any issues since the repair?
Its been over 6 months. No issue whatsoever. No visible marks n it laps properly.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. by grandstar(m): 5:54am On Jan 27, 2019
That means it's time to dash it out.

Happy Sunday
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Won't Turn On Or Charge. by MeanCliFF(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Rodypipa:
Its been over 6 months. No issue whatsoever. No visible marks n it laps properly.

Thanks Bro.
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Can't Add Access Bank Card To My Playstore!! / Deal Samsung Galaxy S8+ / Protect Your Eyes At Night With These Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.