Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal (4032 Views)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal With Pepsi / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife / Iyanya Signs N60million MTN Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by rockers: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2010
The duo of Peter and paul have confirmed the endorsement deal with Globacom limited .They are joining uche jumbo, d banj,basketmouth and others that have been with Glo .

Big congrats to them

Read more: http://www./2010/08/p-square-signed-endorsement-deal-with.html#ixzz0ws10pa5f

Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by jodeci(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
THE SOUP KEEPS GETTING MORE CONDIMENTS.
CONGRATS.
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by MrCork1: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2010
thise 2 ugly edikated illitrates that cannot even speak english or count up to ABC, They cannot sing and i cannot stand there disco music.

My Gran mother sing better & they really need to QUIT sanging (no offense)
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by THEAMAKA(f): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2010
Mr Cork:

thise 2 ugly edikated illitrates that cannot even speak english or count up to ABC, They cannot sing and i cannot stand there disco music.

stop hating. how can someone "count to ABC"
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by philip0906(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2010
ol boy. . .these boys just dey hammer anyhow cheesy
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2010
THE AMAKA:

stop hating. how can someone "count to ABC"
grin grin grin grin
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by mamagee3(f): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2010
Did these boys even go to school?

I'm just asking.
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by Dolemite(f): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2010
Mr Cork:

They still make more money than you can ever dream of!! and in this world, that's all that matters. . . wink
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by MrCork1: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2010
Moiney?? The skinny Ursher wannabe Area boys cannot even spek ENglish!!! Nobody bys their records except pirates and skool kids.

They should forget disco & stick with break dance, DUh!!
undecided

Have moiney & cannot even read or write?? wha the hell!!!
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by webprince(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2010
Nigerians and comments! haba!
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by mamagee3(f): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2010
Dolemite:

They still make more money than you can ever dream of!! and in this world, that's all that matters. . . wink
Dude, money isn't everything. . .they might have all the money in the whole world but they might lack respect from people.

They can't even speak English and you think they are better than educated men and women just because they managed to sing like a hip hop star or whatever you call it.
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by THEAMAKA(f): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2010
English is not our language, when will people finally shut up?
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by mamagee3(f): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2010
webprince:

Nigerians and comments! haba!
What about it?
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by Travelista(f): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2010
Good for them!
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by MrCork1: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2010
P Square?? we no they cant even read or write, talkless of speaking english. They are a piblick this grace to Nigeria and they are not role models

for kids. They need to QUIT showing off their skinny dis-able looking body and concentrate on hiring a english teachers to help improve their englisg

grammars. I cant stand them and I never listen to there rubbish records (no offence).

How do they even get Visa when they travel abroad?? beats me!!!!
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by nellaluv(f): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2010
mama-gee:

I'm just asking.

Yes, they are graduates. Don't mind Mr cork they speak good english, way better than tuface grin
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by jodeci(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2010
mama-gee:

Dude, money isn't everything. . .they might have all the money in the whole world but they might lack respect from people.

They can't even speak English and you think they are better than educated men and women just because they managed to sing like a hip hop star or whatever you call it.

Have u personally listened to P-square speak? or you are just wanting to be heard.

They communicate effectively in English if u must know,way better than most guys are writing jargons here.
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by eleshin(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2010
at least dey ar makin crazy money while u ar speakin gud english.haters!
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by MrCork1: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2010
Jodeci,  bro, u need to change your name to  SHAMU ABC!!

U must be relateds to P Square, coz it seems u the only one on earth that understands thiere  Village english grammar (no offence).

P square is not only a publick this grace but a National this grace (no offence).
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by badman(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2010
THE AMAKA:

English is not our language, when will people finally shut up?

Last time i checked english was nigeria's official language. if someone goes to school and his excuse for not speaking good english is 'english is not our language' how accptable is that?

@topic

Psquare have to be the richest artist in nigeria after winning 1million dollar now an endorsment. Its like music is the way forward now
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by MrCork1: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2010
BADMAN, Bro, english is not your language?? so they speak german in Nigeria?? 4real!!!

Bro, u must be relateds to P Square, since u the only one that understands there village anthem (no offense)
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by Bella1020: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2010
[color=#990000]P Square??  we no they cant even read or write, talkless of speaking english.  They are a [color=#990000][color=#990000]piblick [/color]this grace to Nigeria and they are not role models
for kids. They need to QUIT showing off their skinny dis-able looking body and concentrate on hiring a english teachers to help improve their [color=#990000]englisg[/color]
grammars. I cant stand them and I never listen to there rubbish records (no offence).
How do they even get Visa when they travel abroad??  beats me!!![/color]
[/color]

Haba! Mr. Cork na u dey speak perfect English abi? lipsrsealed
see your spellings: piblic, englisg, this garce,offence, dis-able.

let me teach you a little,  the correct spellings are public, English, disgrace, Offense, and disable,
Go to school and learn spelling before you start hating on my naija bros,   grin grin grin grin
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by MrCork1: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2010
BElla must be relateds to P square!! I bet u uder stand thiere village grammmars
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by cleversecj: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2010

I'm just asking.
Have you not heard of " the gift of a man makes way for him and brings him b4 great men".
With the level of unemployed graduates out there, if they can use their talent they would have been better of, discover your talent and let it put the food on your table.

They may/may not be educated but singing which they discovered early enough has brought them to the throne.

Let's be happy for them.

Education is very very important but it may not be a yardstick for greatness just discover yourself.
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by MrCork1: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2010
sorry, i cannot be happy for thoise 2 illitrate. Can u imagine callin them or 2face, or 9nice, Timaya to debabte,

They are public this grace (no ofense)
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by jodeci(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2010
Mr Cork:

Jodeci,   bro, u need to change your name to  SHAMU ABC!!

U must be relateds to P Square, coz it seems u the only one on earth that understands thiere  Village english grammar (no offence).

P square is not only a publick this grace but a National this grace (no offence).

You must be high on drugs.No normal person will reason,write and smell like you.

Everybody is ugly,evrybody is this or that.I guess you are not writing from a rehab home.
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by MrCork1: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2010
Jocidi, so u can smell me?? right!! Am in New York & u in Kano, How the heck did u manage that?

You bush goat (no offence)
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by Lolabbey: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2010
@Mr cork, first of all are u a Nigerian? If u are ,then u are the real disgrace to the whole Naija people and a pathetic hater.I suspect your GF fell for P-square and u cant get ur sorry behind over it.Having the nerve to bring down people that made it from nothing to something with there talent and here u are talking bout english.FYI they are graduates and educated so stop spreading rumours and pathetic lies.(offence meant) angry angry angry
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by MrCork1: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2010
Lolabbey, thanks bro, Your ridiculous little opinions has been noted.

By the way, I broked all my P sqaure CD coz it waz bleeping up my english
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by Lolabbey: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2010
Well thats ur biz it didnt make a dent on my boyz rather they are soaring higher so get a life or u' wont get far in life with a hate attitude like that.Learn how to appreciate people struggling to get better in life.Probably u would have prefared seeing them on news arrested as drug dealers and speaking queens english.
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by MrCork1: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2010
sorry I cannot appriciates those ugly lookin usher wannabee Illetrates that cannot even read & right!!!

Can they even spel there own names?
Re: P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal by Lolabbey: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2010
Mr Cork:

Lolabbey, thanks bro, Your ridiculous little opinions has been noted.

By the way, [b]I broked
all my P sqaure CD coz it waz bleeping up my english[/b]

See kettle calling pot black.

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ Dont Watch Nigerian IndecentStar Tblack 18+ Compilation Videos! / Chioma Dresses Davido Up In Bedroom / Rihanna Act As Bridesmaid, She Look So Hot. (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.