Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted (46924 Views)

Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by kasim155: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hmmmm na it is na d turn of Davido to be laughing at him.
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
oldtruth:

Come To My Bedroom, Cassava Dey For You
Are You Okay, Are You Okay
This is my reply
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
MatthAnn:

This is my reply

I Want To Use My Money To Scatter Your Brain For You,
Permit Me
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Jason007: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
karma is a stone cold b*tch , very soon straight to kirikiri for the final nail in the coffin.
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Partnerbiz3: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nawao.

David no get joy oo.
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
oldtruth:

I Want To Use My Money To Scatter Your Brain For You,
Permit Me
Thank you
Not interested
Say something useful or
you swerve
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
MatthAnn:

Thank you
Not interested
Say something useful or
you swerve

I Love You Long Time Babe
I Wan To Use My, To Shift Your Womb
Oh Permit Me
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
oldtruth:

I Love You Long Time Babe
I Wan To Use My, To Shift Your Womb
Oh Permit Me
You want to be banned right
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
MatthAnn:

She Say, Aye Oh (Aye Mope)
No Lele,
Aye Oh, Aww
Madu Madu Madu
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
oldtruth:

She Say, Aye Oh (Aye Mope)
No Lele,
Aye Oh, Aww
Madu Madu Madu
Stop quoting me
I have better things to do
please
Thank you
Now you got the attention you need
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Itzurboi(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
MatthAnn:

Oldtruth is what MFM tag "stubborn pursuer"...
You need pankere mimo(holy cane) to deal with him.
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Itzurboi:
Oldtruth is what MFM tag "stubborn pursuer"...
You need pankere mimo(holy cane) to deal with him.
Haha
I can see that.
But he is really annoying
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
MatthAnn:

Stop quoting me
I have better things to do
please
Thank you
Now you got the attention you need

Aye O, Ayemi O
No Lele, No Lele O
Aye O, Oyemi O
Madu Madu Madu
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by mymadam(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
otipoju:
I have one simple philosophy of life.

" Live your life in such a way that you never have to keep looking over your shoulder in fear of loosing your life or your freedom "

It has served me very well.

shocked Please tell them. Thank you jare.
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Itzurboi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
MatthAnn:
Haha I can see that. But he is really annoying
I sell pankere mimo and koboko mimo... Also available in our store Heavyweight thunder- #45 Medium thunder- #20 Small thunder yaf finish for now.
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Itzurboi:
I sell pankere mimo and koboko mimo...
Also available in our store
Heavyweight thunder- #45
Medium thunder- #20
Small thunder yaf finish for now.
Never mind
Am sure he won't bother me any more
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Itzurboi(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
MatthAnn:

Never mind
Nawa oo, so u will not buy anything... okay o, goodnight.
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
MatthAnn:

Never mind

Thanks for making me enjoy my night. Just pulling your legs with kizz Daniel song..#Madu#

You can download it and enjoy.

Thank you my dear and do have a wonderful night rest
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
oldtruth:

Thanks for making me enjoy my night. Just pulling your legs with kizz Daniel song..#Madu#

You can download it and enjoy.

Thank you my dear and do have a wonderful night rest
Goodnight
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by danchi2019(m): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
it sounds like early days yahoo
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by ClearFlair: 12:09am On Jan 27, 2019
otipoju:
I have one simple philosophy of life.

" Live your life in such a way that you never have to keep looking over your shoulder in fear of loosing your life or your freedom "

It has served me very well.
You need to lecture Atiku and PDP.
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by ndukaejime1994(m): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Davido obviously know this guy well well. I am waiting for David to give the guy total knock out now that it is confirmed that his ass will be in court. Shameless fraudster tarnishing the image of hard working Nigerian youths. Mompha and Hush puppi are next

You are a fool for altering those highlighted words above!!! You and your likes will die in penury. Go and make your own money and stop seeking solace in complaining
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Timagex(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2019
komzy589:
Follow me (@komzy589) on IG and learn premiere pro with video tutorials. I already started d series from scratch.
for real?
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 27, 2019
TechCapon:
to succeed you must take risks
legit risk and not stealing other ppl"s money.anyway yankee no be like naija were u steal dem go reward u with cheiftancy title.u do d crime u do the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by LZAA: 1:37am On Jan 27, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
After his brush with Davido, music executive, Oluricky arrested for fraud; Lagos big boy, Yoya, also wanted .

U.S-based Nigerian music executive, Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo aka Oluricky, has been arrested as the 7th suspect in a Nigerian fraud ring, just months after his much publicized brush with Davido on Instagram.

The massive tax fraud case that already has seen six Nigerians sent to prison, and involved more than 30,000 Oregonians’ stolen IDs isn’t closed yet.

Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo and Adebiyi Oduneye aka Yoya, each face more than a dozen felony, according to newly unsealed documents filed in U.S. District Court in Medford, alleging they participated in a tax fraud ring using more than 40,000 IDs to file 1,500 false tax returns from 2013 through the middle of 2015.

They have been charged with multiple counts of mail fraud, mail fraud conspiracy and aggravated identity theft. Odunowo was arrested, on Tuesday, in Houston.

Oduneye, who has fled U.S and now lives in Lagos, Nigeria, has also been named as a suspect, according to a document filed by the U.S. Attorney’s office in September, which had been sealed until Odunowo’s arrest.

Actual losses tied to the two suspects add up to $4.75 million, federal prosecutors allege. Oduneye is alleged to have exchanged more than 43,000 stolen identities with Odunowo.

A Vietnamese hacker reportedly breached an employment services company based in Lincoln City company’s server and sold the names to tax fraud ringleader Emmanuel Kazeem, who was sentenced last summer to 24 years in prison.
Odunowo and Oduneye allegedly participated in the fraud by filing numerous fake tax returns, routing refunds onto prepaid Green Dot Bank cards, cashing out the sham accounts and wiring the money to Nigeria. Victims lived in Beaverton, Portland, Monroe, Corvallis and Canby.

The multi-agency case has taken investigators to Maryland, Georgia and Illinois, and led to prison sentences for Kazeem, his brother Michael Oluwasegun Kazeem, Lateef Aina Animawun, Oluwatobi Reuben Dehinbo, Oluwaseunara Temitope Osanyinbi and Oluwamuyiwa Abolade Olawoye.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/davidos-friend-who-mocked-his-uncle-over-osun-election-arrested-for-fraud/

Those names grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 sarrki deomelo

Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by paradigmshift(m): 1:39am On Jan 27, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Davido obviously know this guy well well. I am waiting for David to give the guy total knock out now that it is confirmed that his ass will be in court. Shameless fraudster tarnishing the image of hard working Nigerian youths. Mompha and Hush puppi are next
are they the cause of your poverty? You will die before den
Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by camaraderi(m): 2:19am On Jan 27, 2019
That guy was in Olamide's Bobo video. Yahoo bois. I knew the guy back then in 41rd festac, One day we actually trekked from 22 road to Agboju together and the next time I saw him after like 5 years, he was driving a range rover and had another one driven by a guy from his crew. He deserves to pay for the crime.

2 Likes

Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by Pharrel22(m): 3:05am On Jan 27, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
Yoya..the name rings bell to those who attends OOU as far back as 2007 ,2008...

He's an Alumni of OOU..hail from ijebu ode

1 Like

Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by srclark: 3:17am On Jan 27, 2019
Charmingrascal:
be careful what you wish others ,this is a public forum and lots of people are on here you did not have to drag these two people into this ,this was the same way deji adeyanju came out of no where to say hush puppi should be arrested someone that has no business whatsoever with him at the end who spent Christmas in jail ? Many foreigners are on nairaland it is not good to paint people in a bad way when all the facts we know about this people are just mere hear-say

1 Like

Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by luvyaself95(m): 3:29am On Jan 27, 2019
As alphabet o start All the guy names e don show he be ole ole ole ole grin

1 Like

Re: Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted by srclark: 3:33am On Jan 27, 2019
martineverest:
one of the reasons why visa denial rate is high at american embassy......
you are only denied visa when you fail your Interview or you submit fake documents ,you are denied when you don't have enough reason to be in america ,most think it is all about paying the visa fees ,many people in america are suffering .It is not a bed of roses out there even people that are citizens are homeless and beggars . A lot of people think relocating to america is an achievement ,reality dawns on them once they get there ,don't sell your valuables (houses and belonging) when you don't have anything meaningful you are going to do over there .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Cute Abiola Spots New Look As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) / Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.