Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) (2233 Views)

How PDP and APC Mobilizing Crowd To Rally (photos) / Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / "See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) by Ngtimes: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Our treasury is bleeding. See how APC are mobilizing crowd to their rallies.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) by CreepyBlackpool: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Biko where are they doing the mobilising lemme go and collect my own share grin

I advise you to do so to.
Election day you vote for whoever you want

6 Likes

Re: See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) by nwanyionitsha: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ngtimes:
Our treasury is bleeding. See how APC are mobilizing crowd to their rallies.
After,they will be shouting 'massive crowd', 'love for buhari/jubril'.

7 Likes

Re: See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) by Kyase(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
See painment oooo....
Wait you go see on election day...
How I wish it's next Saturday....
Re: See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) by OBoy50: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] grin cheesy
Re: See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) by EzeNri(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Na Kaduna and Jos open our eyes. They should continue.

5 Likes

Re: See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) by Chukwudozzie(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mobilization fees...

4 Likes

Re: See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) by rusher14: 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2019

Re: See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) by coalcity19: 12:44am On Jan 27, 2019
Atikuloot

Re: See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) by kwen1: 2:06am On Jan 27, 2019
Truth be told, both APC and PDP pay those people for their rallies.

Especially to poor market women and suffering university students.

...funny enough its is the same people who act as SIT FILLERS for APC will still sit for PDP and co.

#AllNahThiefs kiss

2 Likes

Re: See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) by bajosky: 2:23am On Jan 27, 2019
APC repentant democrat StupidHari

1 Like

Re: See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) by Optional09: 3:26am On Jan 27, 2019
Nigerians will suffer their actions if they get fooled by the APC crowds rally which is sponsored with 50k each per attendant. If you vote APC. I swear with my blood you’ll suffer
Re: See How APC Are Mobilizing Crowd To Their Rallies (pics) by Kingspin(m): 3:31am On Jan 27, 2019
Under this life threaten hunger how many Nigerians will close his/her business to stand in a campaign ground for free.
We know all these, i was once there.

Let the law start cracking them down you will be shocked the next campaign ground.

False impression.This is formula to rig.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of APC Members Caught Thumb Printing Ballot Papers / Yahaya Bello Got 228k Votes From Just 3 Lgs. / Governor Zulum Stops The Man Trekking For His Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.