Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (photos) (740 Views)

Police Parade Native Doctor, Men Who Tortured Lady Over Missing iPhone. Photos / Lagos Female Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone (Photos) / Robbers Attack Nigerian On Vacation In Mexico, Steal His IPhone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (photos) by Bigmugu: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
A Nigerian lady, identified as Estelle de Souza has shared some bizarre images of how she punished her dog for chewing her iPhone.

Sharing the images, the lady wrote about how her dog chewed her iPhone when she went to the toilet.

The pinishement she actually meted out on the dog was a bit bizarre, as she tied it to a stake and claimed to have flogged the dog.

she wrote:-

Just went to the toilet and came back to see what this dog has done to my phone ���
Amadioha can not save your nyash today. I will flog your future teeth out.

NONSENSE AND INGREDIENT ��

Photos Below -

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/nigerian-lady-punishes-her-dog-for-chewing-her-newly-purchased-iphone/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (photos) by delugajackson: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
As an animal rights advocate and a voice of the voiceless lower mammals, I'd like to adjudicate fairly on this matter. This action is evil and inhumane and from my own jurisdiction, the perpetrator should be punished for metting out such stiff penalties on this poor mammal.

This treatment is unacceptable and does not in any way foster human-animal relationship. You owe your pet some love and affection no matter what. Americans can't try this with their own pets without facing jail terms. Even in movies, you dare not film a scene where an animal is being abused. This incidence was borne out of your mistakes, own up to it. You can't punish a pet for your own negligence and carelessness. Animals have rights too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (photos) by Abortions: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Just be careful or na ur destiny he go chew next
Re: Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bring the okute make we use am do small chops grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (photos) by gaby(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
This case just be like the CJN and Buhari matter...but I no come know who dem tie for pole wey dey shine eye like thief for night...

In fact I no even know wetin to talk sef....

I throwey salute give all of una..
Re: Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (photos) by Nairatrend: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin
beatcoins:
Bring the okute make we use am do small chops grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
This is so funny.

This is an example of human inhumanity to animal.

In some countries animals have rights and she may not even get away with such.
This dog needs an animal rights advocate.
Re: Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dog actually thought a female dog has handled the phone once....

This is what happens when you don't wash your hands after touching under
Re: Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (photos) by oyebanji44: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ogi ni wetin happen.you wan kill the Dog.
Re: Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (photos) by jamaicabakare(m): 4:16am On Jan 27, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Native Doctor Failed To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During S*x / 200 Pants Found With Six Yahoo Boys / Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.