Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place (5860 Views)

Dino Melaye Preaching At Redeemed Christian Church, Maryland, Usa.(video) / Amaechi Kneels Down, Prays At Redeem Christian Church In Rivers (Photos) / 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by Basic123: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2019
RockHard:
Dang it. This matter really pain eboes, seeing how dem jus dey bleat like wounded sheep since the announcement of Onnoghen's suspension. I guess y'all were really counting on the suspended CJN to help y'all smuggle Peter Obi into Aso Rock through the back door or something. Ori gbogbo yin ko pe. Las Las una go dey alright. Nansense and AgbariBiafla.
I repeat,Any Yoruba man that vote for Peter obi is FOOL!.....Even Igbo Christians loves PDP than Christianity, that is the facz!

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by Basic123: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2019
Afamed:

Tell me the Chairman of NJC? You see when they said PDP supporters are brain dead, you have just justified that one again now. They should take the matter to NJC that's Chairman is head by Walter . Most of you are products of failed society
and the same NJC sitting has been suspended indefinitely by Onnoghen itself?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by 4gunners(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Afamed:

Tell me the Chairman of NJC? You see when they said PDP supporters are brain dead, you have just justified that one again now. They should take the matter to NJC that's Chairman is head by Walter . Most of you are products of failed society
Many will just read what's they are comfortable with and start shouting up and down. Is it the NJC that Onoghen has decided to postpone their sitting indefinitely? Anyways, it's the gullible ones that can believe the Jubril conjecture. We shouldn't be surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by zeuss: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2019
RockHard:
Dang it. This matter really pain eboes, seeing how dem jus dey bleat like wounded sheep since the announcement of Onnoghen's suspension. I guess y'all were really counting on the suspended CJN to help y'all smuggle Peter Obi into Aso Rock through the back door or something. Ori gbogbo yin ko pe. Las Las una go dey alright. Nansense and AgbariBiafla.

Are you a Muslim?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by jude79(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Biety:

There was outcry against Jonathan from different quaters as it is happening in the case of Ononeghen and jonathan didn't reverse his decision, many idiots from your region even applauded him just because Ayo is from SW.
What is happening today is not new.
in law the post of president, senate president, chief justice are equal. to remove or suspend anybody in such position, you follow procedures laid down by the constitution. a judge that has no juridiction on the presidency cannot order the senate president to remove the president outcry does not mean that the law was not followed during jonathan era
soon local government chairman can suspend judges without as now being made the norm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by bastardmod: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
i am told that a stupid mod has wickedly banned newbornmacho for this harmless thread; shame on whoever did that. it wont stop some of us from calling out bastard osinbajo and jubril aminu al sudani the Daura President for tyranny
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by bastardmod: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Basic123:

I repeat,Any Yoruba man that vote for Peter obi is FOOL!.....Even Igbo Christians loves PDP than Christianity, that is the facz!
Any Christian who votes for osinbajo is a bastard
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place by bastardmod: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is an excellent thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Female House Of Reps Member Caught Pants Down / how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa / Reports From International Organizations About Nigeria: How Factual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.