Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen (3011 Views)

South East Women Applaud Buhari, Umar Farouq Over Social Security Investments / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Ecstasy154(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
The Reformed Niger Delta Avengers (RNDA) has commended President Muhammadu Buhari’s decision to suspend Walter Onnoghen as the Chief Justice of Nigeria.

According to the group, Onnoghen "failed the integrity test".

The President suspended Onnoghen on Friday and appointed Justice Ibrahim Tanko Mohammed to take his position, although in acting capacity.

According to Buhari, Onnoghen's suspension is the result of an order by the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT), before whom the suspended CJN is standing trial for fraudulent declaration of assets.

A statement by Johnmark Ezonebi, leader of the group, issued on Saturday, applauded Buhari for the move.

The statement read: “We, as a group agitating for the overall development of the region, do applaud President Muhammadu Buhari for the suspension of the CJN of the federation, Mr Ononghen, because the CJN has failed the integrity test and he did not have the boldness and the courage to fight the anti-corruption war which Mr President has been fighting against since he came on board in 2015.

"The six-year administration of former President Goodluck 'Badluck' Jonathan was characterised by massive corruption, looting and gross non-supervision of his appointees with no completed project in the long-neglected region set the people and region back to the stone age of underdevelopment.

“Without much ado, we want to say that President Buhari’s fight against corruption, which was the signpost of the previous PDP administrations, had clearly defined his stand on the development of the region."

The group also commended the present administration “for the smooth take-off of academic activities at the Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko”, as well as the president’s directive for the “approval of the dredging of the Escravos Warri River at the cost of N13billion to enable cargo vessels access Warri sea port, which will in turn boost economic activities in the Niger Delta”, among other listed achievements.

The group, however, urged the president “to try as much as possible to direct the immediate release of the Gas Flare Penalty Fund for affected oil-producing communities in the Niger Delta”.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/26/niger-delta-militants-applaud-buhari-suspending-onnoghen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Sagamaje(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by EzeNri(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Why are Yoruba Moslems always adding reform to their delusion.

Reformed IPOB
Reformed Avengers
Reformed Ikwerre Youth
Reformed this, reformed that.

This their reformed propaganda is an indication they are scared of the impending economic shutdown soon. Ndi ara. Reform kee una dia.

Anyway, I am a reformed Yoruba Moslem.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by amaniro: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
isn't it obvious that the toothless bull dog has been fed bone?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by ighedosajam2018: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
They have been bought over am not surprised.but still why is Ateke Tom not talking....tooooooooo bad
Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by EzeNri(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
amaniro:
isn't it obvious that the toothless bull dog has been fed bone?
Reformed Yoruba Moslem when will you start using your God-given brain?

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
I've heard of corruption fighting back but never felt nor seen it,I think I have now.
I don't know if due process was followed nor do I know if the Suspended CJN admitted to his offence,All I just have to say is dat

AM DAMN LOVING THE FEAR IN THIS SO CALLED ELITES EYES NOW,I DON'T CARE IF ITS BROOM NOR UMBRELLA NOR COCK(FOWL) NOR EVEN MAIZE,AT LEAST AM BEGINNING TO SEE FEAR OF BEEN NABBED WHILE INDULGING IN CORRUPTION AND DAT ALONE GOES A LONG WAY FOR ME,THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION SHOULD BE ABLE TO RELATE TO THIS FEELING, GONE ARE THE DAYS OF BEING UNTOUCHABLE....I THINK FROM THE ANGLE OF THE MASSES WE SHOULD BE ENJOYING THIS ONGOING MOVIES...AS JOHN CHAMPION WOULD SAY...MORE OF THE SAME PLZ

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by EzeNri(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
ighedosajam2018:
They have been bought over am not surprised.but still why is Ateke Tom not talking....tooooooooo bad
Reformed NDA is a Yoruba Moslem creation. Dont be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by EzeNri(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
cole01:
I've heard of corruption fighting back but never felt nor seen it,I think I have now.
I don't know if due process was followed nor do I know if the Suspended CJN admitted to his offence,All I just have to say is dat

AM DAMN LOVING THE FEAR IN THIS SO CALLED ELITES EYES NOW,I DON'T CARE IF ITS BROOM NOR UMBRELLA NOR COCK(FOWL) NOR EVEN MAIZE,AT LEAST AM BEGINNING TO SEE FEAR OF BEEN NABBED WHILE INDULGING IN CORRUPTION AND DAT ALONE GOES A LONG WAY FOR ME,THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION SHOULD BE ABLE TO RELATE TO THIS FEELING, GONE ARE THE DAYS OF BEING UNTOUCHABLE....I THINK FROM THE ANGLE OF THE MASSES WE SHOULD BE ENJOYING THIS ONGOING MOVIES...AS JOHN CHAMPION WOULD SAY...MORE OF THE SAME PLZ
Trash from a reformed Yoruba Moslem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by orion7: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
that was how they said buhari was a reformed democrat

fools

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Aquariann: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Damn. Some people no go sleep well today.. They've been waiting, praying and hoping for the militants to start bombing oil installations, but the same militants are now praising PMB.. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari is a curse.... whatever we did wrong to u please forgive us almighty father and take the life of this tyrant, his living have proven to be a threat to the life of the masses. Let him please go and assist abacha in whatever future endeavor they find themselves....Amen

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by duncun: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by MrAJQ(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
The truth shall always prevail
Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by FiftyFifty(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
EzeNri:

indeed Yoruba moslem militant

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by kapelvej: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
cole01:

When tyranny and oppression comes into the land,it will be in the guise of fighting crime ."-James Madison(US President 1809-1817)

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by mycar: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Anybody can come up with a trash like this

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by nonsobaba: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Aquariann:
Damn. Some people no go sleep well today.. They've been waiting, praying and hoping for the militants to start bombing oil installations, but the same militants are now praising PMB.. grin grin grin grin grin
Atiku's dubai strategy has crumbled beyond repair grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Sirjamo: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
I said it, the Niger Deltans don't fight a useless course, they will never support corruption. Unlike the other side who always beat their bony chests like king kon.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Cajal(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
PDP....SIGN POST OF corruption

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Cajal(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
EzeNri:
Why are Yoruba Moslems always adding reform to their delusion.

Reformed IPOB
Reformed Avengers
Reformed Ikwerre Youth
Reformed this, reformed that.

This their reformed propaganda is an indication they are scared of the impending economic shutdown soon. Ndi ara. Reform kee una dia.

Anyway, I am a reformed Yoruba Moslem.
..fanaticism..will not kill u
Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by SimplePlan34: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
O kpari support dem at ur own peril. Dey are their brother's destroyers.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Cajal(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
EzeNri:

..sivia fain
Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Cajal(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
duncun:
I will say it here, If you're a southerner supporting Buhari and APC, you're lower than an animal. angry
...or south Eastern brothers
Leave south West out of ur hate speech
If u like vote atikulooters or Obiliars
They will win no state in the south west

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Cajal(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
nonsobaba:
Atiku's dubai strategy has crumbled beyond repair grin
...they are in sivia fain...they will need HOSPICE CARE for this terminal dx
Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by naijapips04: 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
cole01:

yeah I, can see fear in the eyes of Tinubu Ganduje, amaechi, orji uzor Kalu Timipre Silvia.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Jesusloveyou: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
we SS don't like our brothers to be criminals,
is only the jobless AGGRESSIVE lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra TERRORIST that love criminals from any tribe, religion and region.
only they love ATM dasuki, love kidnapper Evans, and tried to defend tompolo, and tompolo rejected them.
only lowlife millitant asari dokubo that is with them.
they worship thief atiku and thief obj.
they are confuse TERRORIST.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by SalamRushdie: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
the is clearly the handiwork of Lai Mohammed
Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by Almaiga: 3:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Igbo's go die for Corrupt Ononghen's matter.
Igbo's and Nnamdi Kanu right now. grin

Re: Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen by overall90: 3:58am On Jan 27, 2019
APC always behaving stupidly.
since you are convinced you are doing the right thing,why all these stupid propaganda.
Don't worry,the militants you are trying to call out will reply you at the appropriate time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Get 3 Votes Akwu Ebe Ukpor - Polling Unit 006 Anambra State Final Result / Video: Woman Praises God As Watermelon She Buys Explodes / Richest Civil Servant In Nigeria, Inuwa Waya Veers Into Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.