Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,550 members, 7,861,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education (16906 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov Ganduje Visits New Olu Of Warri / Aisha Buhari Celebrates International Day Of The Girl Child / 2019:Governor Visits New APC Chairman Oshiomhole At His Abuja Residence(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Lexusgs430: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2019
How much did his father contribute, in developing our educational sector?..........
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by opribo(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Is it not the same one that abandoned his wife and family.
Let's talk about responsible people because birds of the same feather flock together.

If Bubu Jubrin can say to the world that a modern day woman's place is to be looking after him and in the kitchen and his other room then I can imagine the types of men that will endorse and follow such a man.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Iyajison: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2019
What a father sees sitting down,a child can't see even at the top of an iroko tree.

I rest my case..!!
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by nairalandtruthr: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2019
Check my personal text or signature and send a message to get the secret of making your Android phone a money generator for you sufficient for at least your data subscriptions or airtime for calls or just a little cash at hand.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by MrAJQ(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2019
post=75154653:

Sai Buhari.
You've said it all.
Wailers will be alright las las....
Kai, haters of the nation are crying wolf
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by dam2000(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2019
If not ur father u would hav been a farmer or hunter or tailor under this buhari government
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2019
With the number of out of school children,
We should hide our face on this international day of Education
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Dollabiz: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2019
when.you have many kids some.will be.judas no doubt
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2019
grin..
Let him support Bubu ...
No one Nose Tomorrow grin grin grin

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by emperorgeoffrey: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2019
the idiot even looks like a yahoo boy
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Olajah81: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Buhari is a curse.... whatever we did wrong to u please forgive us almighty father and take the life of this tyrant, his living have proven to be a threat to the life of the masses. Let him please go and assist abacha in whatever future endeavor they find themselves....Amen

See how fully grown up human being splitting poos online...

I don't think say u get sense
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2019
cole01:
I've heard of corruption fighting back but never felt nor seen it,I think I have now.
I don't know if due process was followed nor do I know if the Suspended CJN admitted to his offence,All I just have to say is dat

AM DAMN LOVING THE FEAR IN THIS SO CALLED ELITES EYES NOW,I DON'T CARE IF ITS BROOM NOR UMBRELLA NOR COCK(FOWL) NOR EVEN MAIZE,AT LEAST AM BEGINNING TO SEE FEAR OF BEEN NABBED WHILE INDULGING IN CORRUPTION AND DAT ALONE GOES A LONG WAY FOR ME,THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION SHOULD BE ABLE TO RELATE TO THIS FEELING, GONE ARE THE DAYS OF BEING UNTOUCHABLE....I THINK FROM THE ANGLE OF THE MASSES WE SHOULD BE ENJOYING THIS ONGOING MOVIES...AS JOHN CHAMPION WOULD SAY...MORE OF THE SAME PLZ
I like your sense of reasoning..Its been a while smiley
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Carlmax(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2019
cole01:
I've heard of corruption fighting back but never felt nor seen it,I think I have now.
I don't know if due process was followed nor do I know if the Suspended CJN admitted to his offence,All I just have to say is dat

AM DAMN LOVING THE FEAR IN THIS SO CALLED ELITES EYES NOW,I DON'T CARE IF ITS BROOM NOR UMBRELLA NOR COCK(FOWL) NOR EVEN MAIZE,AT LEAST AM BEGINNING TO SEE FEAR OF BEEN NABBED WHILE INDULGING IN CORRUPTION AND DAT ALONE GOES A LONG WAY FOR ME,THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION SHOULD BE ABLE TO RELATE TO THIS FEELING, GONE ARE THE DAYS OF BEING UNTOUCHABLE....I THINK FROM THE ANGLE OF THE MASSES WE SHOULD BE ENJOYING THIS ONGOING MOVIES...AS JOHN CHAMPION WOULD SAY...MORE OF THE SAME PLZ

Not strong men bro, but strong institutions... This is the 21st century and I wonder how shallow minded a person must be to clamor for a dictator ... just so you know, A dictator is defined as "a ruler with total power over a country" synonym is an "Autocrat"... It doesn't matter if you feel the power is used for Good or Evil, just by virtue of assigning all powers to oneself, that person becomes a Tyrant, a dictator, an autocrat.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2019
Olajah81:

See how fully grown up human being splitting poos online...

I don't think say u get sense

U don't THINK I have sense buh me I am very very CONVINCED beyond any doubt dat u don't have sense....dats one thing sure abt zombies....fu¢k off
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by fareed69(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2019
Thank GOD not like those who were Aide to somebody.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by GIFTD: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Obviously not in good terms with his dad. Which is too bad. I only support such disagreement if the said dad is evil.
AlexReports:
OLUJONWO ABRAHAM OBASANJO CALLS FOR SUPPORT FOR BUHARI; VISITS NEW-YORK FOR INTERNATIONAL DAY OF EDUCATION.

The President of Buhari Youth Organization and son of former Nigeria President, Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo was invited to New York, by the Permanent Mission of Nigeria to the United Nation for as a delegate at the maiden celebration of International Day of Education.

Despite the opposition and attacks of his father, former president Olusegun Obasanjo, against the BUHARI led administration, Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo has continued to solicit and garner support for the presidential vision of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The invitation of Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo to New York on the 24th January was in line with his objective mindset, advanced leadership intelligence and democratic approach to several national issues on education and development.

The International Day of Education was proclaimed by the 73/25 resolution of United Nations General Assembly, after been introduced by Nigeria and adopted by the consensus of all member of assembly on the 3rd of December, 2018.

The International Day of education seeks to explore the deficiencies in education, especially amongst third world countries, promote youth empowerment, boost the campaign on girls education in Africa and support the procurement of basic amenities for Africa nations.

According to the provisions of the United Nations Assembly, the International Day of education targets the support of international communities in creating programs and assistance at ensuring adequate coverage for education, skill acquisition, wealth creation and economic development for third world countries.

Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo has reiterated that his presence at the maiden Celebration of International Day of education will be used to promote the benefits for Nigerians and across Nigeria.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/01/olujonwo-abraham-obasanjo-calls-for.html?m=1
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by IbrahimDamola: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Efulefu pikin.

What an elder OBJ sees while seating, his demented so can never see even if climbs the tallest Iroko tree. grin
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by cblack247(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Who is Obasanjo's son when it comes to politics and followers. Abeg Atikulated all the way.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by ClearFlair: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
AlexReports:
OLUJONWO ABRAHAM OBASANJO CALLS FOR SUPPORT FOR BUHARI; VISITS NEW-YORK FOR INTERNATIONAL DAY OF EDUCATION.

The President of Buhari Youth Organization and son of former Nigeria President, Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo was invited to New York, by the Permanent Mission of Nigeria to the United Nation for as a delegate at the maiden celebration of International Day of Education.

Despite the opposition and attacks of his father, former president Olusegun Obasanjo, against the BUHARI led administration, Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo has continued to solicit and garner support for the presidential vision of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The invitation of Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo to New York on the 24th January was in line with his objective mindset, advanced leadership intelligence and democratic approach to several national issues on education and development.

The International Day of Education was proclaimed by the 73/25 resolution of United Nations General Assembly, after been introduced by Nigeria and adopted by the consensus of all member of assembly on the 3rd of December, 2018.

The International Day of education seeks to explore the deficiencies in education, especially amongst third world countries, promote youth empowerment, boost the campaign on girls education in Africa and support the procurement of basic amenities for Africa nations.

According to the provisions of the United Nations Assembly, the International Day of education targets the support of international communities in creating programs and assistance at ensuring adequate coverage for education, skill acquisition, wealth creation and economic development for third world countries.

Olujonwo Abraham Obasanjo has reiterated that his presence at the maiden Celebration of International Day of education will be used to promote the benefits for Nigerians and across Nigeria.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/01/olujonwo-abraham-obasanjo-calls-for.html?m=1

He knows what his father can be like. Smart son.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by ClearFlair: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
cblack247:
Who is Obasanjo's son when it comes to politics and followers. Abeg Atikulated all the way.

I won’t even laugh when Atiku is defeated in FeBuhari because he never stood a chance. It was all self-deceit.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by manci(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Buhari is a curse.... whatever we did wrong to u please forgive us almighty father and take the life of this tyrant, his living have proven to be a threat to the life of the masses. Let him please go and assist abacha in whatever future endeavor they find themselves....Amen
when you're enemy have concluded that he have no any power to bring you down this is the prayer he/she can says May GOD safe us from our enemy.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by GospelAkede: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by mechanics(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wise man, Ministerial, ambassadorial, or DG post await him when President Buhari eventually wins.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Tareq1105: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
netflicks:
No be him fault...small pikin wey u always give sweet no go know how bitterleaf dey taste....

When you experience the type of hardship in Nigeria then u will know...see ASUU, fuel price, not to talk of food prices...

Which ASUU?

Were you dead when Obasanjo and Atiku shot down Nigerian Universities for almost a year while Obasanjo was building his Bell University and Atiku was building his American University?

The ASUU agreement was signed by Jonathan in 2013. He left without paying a dime.

Buhari Buhari without knowledge of the facts.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
The question I want to ask the supporters of former CJN is did he follow due process in amassing wealth that he refuse to declare?
If you are supporting corrupt politicians based on tribal or religious sentiment, you are a big fool.
Some of these corrupt politicians children are always mingling in clubs in highbrow like V.I any Ikoyi lavingshing our commonwealth on drinks & prostitutes.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education by Seyifash03: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Obasanjo son supporting Buhari and his father supporting Atiku. This what we call political calculations

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Special Inauguration Jumaat Prayers In Abuja(photos) / Herdsmen Clashes: Akeredolu, Afenifere Criticizes Sharia Council Over Ranching / See The Ist APC EKITI Gubernatorial Candidate To Pick Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.