Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) (54009 Views)

Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) by educhigo: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
so there marriage is only 8years then they will divorce undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lifeless youth
Re: Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
So the children would know that their father wasn't so bright after all.

Re: Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) by Genniez(f): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Adexvivacity:

Everybody is always bad in the face of the real bad people like you. You are still not in good term with your neighbor and you are jumping from prophet to prophet to get a fiancee.....Your bad attitude is the only thing you need to change and all your 3 months 3months relationship will end. Ugly bitch like you always hates good thing. Change your attitude before u clock 40 cos i know u are 30+ already.
you are so dumb and you think flaunting your illiteracy on a faceless plate form is the key to your success..ade the dumb ass please get a life and find joy in your ailment before suicide becomes your bread..
Re: Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) by Genniez(f): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Adexvivacity:

Everybody is always bad in the face of the real bad people like you. You are still not in good term with your neighbor and you are jumping from prophet to prophet to get a fiancee.....Your bad attitude is the only thing you need to change and all your 3 months 3months relationship will end. Ugly bitch like you always hates good thing. Change your attitude before u clock 40 cos i know u are 30+ already.
ade you are so dumb and you think flaunting your illiteracy on a faceless plate form is the key to your success..you better get a life and find joy in your ailment before suicide becomes your bread..i don't need to tell you I'm married...Childish men like you that reason with there third legs(dead ) has nothing but a world of stupidity to there ward
Re: Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) by Genniez(f): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
1Poposki1:
Would love to marry you...

You gat brains..
babe u gat me singing simi's new release (loving)
Re: Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) by farem: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mujaheeeden:
The guy did Buhari Era wedding and he is happy grin The man thought npower will be permanent job

1 Like

Re: Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) by chibuike65: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
They have been dating for eight years
Re: Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) by autonomous22: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Maybe na 8years him marriage go last... nonsense
Re: Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) by Tolo60: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
See below

Re: Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) by Heavenstraight(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2019
haffaze777:
I can assure you that he will born and his his children will be useful to him,his family, his community, his state and Nigeria,unlike you,you are useless to urself,ur family,ur community, ur local government, ur senatorial district, ur state,ur region, ur country, ur continent, ur universe.infacr you are d definition of useless.

quote me,spew any nonsense you wanna say I won't reply you,you know what that means?it means u re truly useless

you are a born bastard
Re: Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) by 1Poposki1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Genniez:
babe u gat me singing simi's new release (loving)

08148868175.. Holla me up for what'sapp naa
Re: Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) by wabbyland(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2019
haffaze777:
Are u in pain or Sifia pain?
what does sifia pain mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.