Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell (646 Views)

Portable Sings Tribute To Late Queen Elizabeth Of England (Video) / Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England / Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by Antipob777(f): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2019
Can anyone remember the prose in literature ANIMAL FARM By George Orwell, that is what I foresee in Nigeria when the masses shall revolt against it's leaders and free our country from corrupt leaders and politicians.

For those who read the Novel, take your time to meditate on the wordings of the song below.

Beast of England Beast of Ireland
Beasts of every land and clime
Hearken to my joyful tidings
Of the golden future time

Soon or late the day is coming
Tyrant Man shall be o'erthrown
And the fruitful fields of England
Shall be trod by beasts alone

Rings shall vanish from our noses
And the harness from our back
Bit and spur shall rust forever
Cruel whips no more shall crack

Riches more than mind can picture
Wheat and barley, oats and hay
Clover, beans, and mangel-wurzels
Shall be ours upon that day

Bright will shine the fields of England
Purer shall its waters be
Sweeter yet shall blow its breezes
On the day that sets us free

For that day we all must labour
Though we die before it break
Cows and horses, geese and turkeys
All must toil for freedom's sake

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by criminalmindz: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2019
nobody wan die for nigeria , na just social Media noises
Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by Staro: 12:42am On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari is destroying our country

1 Like

Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 27, 2019
That was one of my favourite novels as a kid. cool

Nigerians of today don't have the balls and conscience to protest, quote me anywhere. Besides, ethnic and religious jingoism have eaten so deep into the unity of the people that they can't speak with one voice anymore.

1 Like

Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by Ishilove: 1:55am On Jan 27, 2019
MajorJeffery:
That was one of my favourite novels as a kid. cool

Nigerians of today don't have the balls and conscience to protest, quote me anywhere.
Before nko? Who wants to die? Protest and get shot on the streets like a dog. Even dogs don't get shot on the streets the way they shoot human beings in Nigeria. What happened to those killed during the fuel hike protests in 2012 during GEJ's regime? Last last did we not still buy fuel at N145/L? Bros abeg leave mata. Let us quietly sit in our houses, buy fuel into our 'I beta pass my neighbor' to charge our flashlights and phone batteries so that we can express, via social media, our intense displeasure and dissatisfaction at the state of the nation. cheesy

It's safer and healthier. I cannor come and die for this yeye country. Mscheeew. Between the Thief and the Lifeless one, our case is beyond redemption in this generation.

Besides, ethnic and religious jingoism have eaten so deep into the unity of the people that they can't speak with one voice anymore.
Oyibo suupuuuu! cheesy cheesy

Chai, etnik and religious jingoism. Sounds like 'jingo bell'. I don learn new one today grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by jdi1: 1:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Ishilove ... you no dey sleep?

What are you awake doing at this time of the night?

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by Ishilove: 1:59am On Jan 27, 2019
jdi1:
Ishilove ... you no dey sleep?

What are you awake doing at this time of the night?

SMH
Uncle, mosquito induced insomnia is the 'causer'. Let's blame Buhari tongue grin
Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by jdi1: 2:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Uncle, mosquito induced insomnia is the 'causer'. Let's blame Buhari tongue grin

... just to let you know that you're one of the few Nairaland ladies I dare not neglect their posts ...

You, Modath, Nessaboo, Pocohantas (...don't know if I got that correctly).

You "girls" are smart grin

I love smart babes ... but never been lucky to be very close to one ...

Person wey dey grease your engine na one lucky dude o grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by Ishilove: 2:10am On Jan 27, 2019
jdi1:

... just to let you know that you're one of the few Nairaland ladies I dare not neglect their posts ...

You, Modath, Nessaboo, Pocohantas (...don't know if I got that correctly).

You "girls" are smart grin
Tengz sir.

I love smart babes ... but never been lucky to be very close to one ...
Perhaps you should change your social circle, sir.

Person wey dey grease your engine na one lucky dude o grin
I see you quickly jumped to 'greasing of engine'. E sir, you need Jesus. He is coming very soon.

1 Like

Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by jdi1: 2:27am On Jan 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Tengz sir.

Perhaps you should change your social circle, sir.

I see you quickly jumped to 'greasing of engine'. E sir, you need Jesus. He is coming very soon.

Don't tell me you actually believe the myths and unverifiable farces contained in the bible ... abi na joke you dey joke?

Abeg, no let me withdraw my opinion about your cognitive prowess! grin
Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by Ishilove: 2:40am On Jan 27, 2019
jdi1:

Don't tell me you actually believe the myths and unverifiable farces contained in the bible ... abi na joke you dey joke?

Abeg, no let me withdraw my opinion about your cognitive prowess! grin
Feel to withdraw your opinions. I always tell people who scoff at my beliefs to go suck a big black _cock! cheesy

Ricky, Dicky, Dicky and Cocky,
Up your hole with a 10 foot pole!
Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by jdi1: 2:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Feel to withdraw your opinions. I always tell people who scoff at my beliefs to go suck a big black _cock! cheesy

Ricky, Dicky, Dicky and Cocky,
Up your hole with a 10 foot pole!

Instead of you to tell me to go fucck some pussy, you dey tell me to go suck black cocck ...

I resemble gay for your face? grin

Iffa catch u ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Before nko? Who wants to die? Protest and get shot on the streets like a dog. Even dogs don't get shot on the streets the way they shoot human beings in Nigeria. What happened to those killed during the fuel hike protests in 2012 during GEJ's regime? Last last did we not still buy fuel at N145/L? Bros abeg leave mata. Let us quietly sit in our houses, buy fuel into our 'I beta pass my neighbor' to charge our flashlights and phone batteries so that we can express, via social media, our intense displeasure and dissatisfaction at the state of the nation. cheesy

It's safer and healthier. I cannor come and die for this yeye country. Mscheeew. Between the Thief and the Lifeless one, our case is beyond redemption in this generation.

Oyibo suupuuuu! cheesy cheesy

Chai, etnik and religious jingoism. Sounds like 'jingo bell'. I don learn new one today grin
Haunty, oya naa mek una continue barking like dogs on social media and expect magic to happen. grin
Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by Racoon(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2019
grin Nostalgic moment the day I watched the cartoon version.I still have and guide the classic book "ANIMAL FARM" jealously.The narration of that book is just classical of what today's Nigeria is in the care of President Buhari.
Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by Ishilove: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Haunty, oya naa mek una continue barking like dogs on social media and expect magic to happen. grin
Is it your barking? If you're so concerned kuku take flight down and begin the revolution na, abi you're no more a Nigerian? grin

It's is easy for Nigerians in the diaspora to mistake our self-preservation for cowardice. Y'all don't have to put up with the _shit we go through on the daily, knowing that if you die for Nigeria, you have died for nothing. NOTHING!! Mscheeew angry angry
Re: Animal Farm Beast Of England By George Orwell by Antipob777(f): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
This song is very educative this is what we should do our so called leaders to make Nigeria great again

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari And Father Mbaka Hold Closed Door Meeting In Abuja (photo) / Meet Hamza Zayyad – The First Accountant In Northern Nigeria / Election: IPOB Volunteers Force, Asaba Chapter Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.