Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal (10728 Views)

Just In: NJC Gives Onnoghen, Acting CJN Tanko 7 Days To Respond To Petitions / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari / Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by BuhariAdvocate: 5:55am On Jan 27, 2019
They should appoint their own cjn .

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by Calers: 6:10am On Jan 27, 2019
Judiciary is corrupt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by Danlele(m): 6:25am On Jan 27, 2019
PDP crying more than the bereaved,I sensed consipirancy,let Onneghen clear his name simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by AnanseK(m): 6:32am On Jan 27, 2019
PDP the crybaby. They are now crying over spilt milk. The criminal suspect Onnoghen will never return to CJN chair to give you the presidency and you will never get your money back. You are crying over spilled milk, period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by don4real18(m): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Muhammadu Buhari is a jihadist terrorist and a deranged tyrant.. history will never be fair to ur name. Nigeria and Nigerians will surely recover from d hunger, nepotism, religious extremism, bloodsheds and tyranny ur rule brandished on us, ur name shall fade away never to be remembered in synonymous to anything good... inshallah.....
Is this the best you can come up with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by danot1030: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2019
PDP is frustrated because Buhari just truncated another of their plan to rig by removing cjn that was bought with huge sum in hard currency to help them deliver fake judgement at the tribunal level.

PDP and all hater can jump into the lagoon, Sai Baba till 2023 and APC till pdp is extinct.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by Jesusloveyou: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Kissup:
I HATE Nigeria. I wish i was a ghanian
in ghana, their cjn is not corrupt.
and no sane ghanian will support CORRUPTION.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by uridadole: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2019
PROPHETmichael:

DON'T VOTE AGAINST JOB CREATION AND START MEETING PASTORS FOR PRAYERS AFTER THE ELECTIONS!

PASTORS ARE NOT MAGICIANS!!

Also, don't vote those that looted our patrimony and left us destitute while they enjoy their loots with their family.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by Princedapace(m): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Buhari have customized the entire security chiefs and now it's time to customize the judiciary...how this illitrate terrorist managed to be ruling over my beloved country is wat I still can't understand.... democracy really have long left my beloved country...

I said this earlier in the year. The plan is to have total control of the major structure of the country and turn Nigeria into one of these African countries where one family runs everything.

They have succeeded with the security, they tried heavily to control the legislature, but Saraki did a lot of job there. They are trying deeply with the judiciary becus they have plans to take over the entire national assembly after this election.

At the end of it all, if there is chaos, military will take over. The military and the police are all under the control of the Buhari's boys.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by Staro: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Akiara:
This response from PDP shows maturity and tact. The world knows that this action of Buhari is desperate,unconstitutional and self serving. But unknown to him and the rest of the zombies urging him on,this is the nail in the coffin for the useless tyrant.

Zombies should understand that being 'STUPID' is a right, but disturbing others with it is a CRIME! !

APC has only delivered KWARUPTION..PROPAGANDA ..HUNGER..TERRORISM and DEATH

Any zombie that Quotes me DIE!!
Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by TOBACCO19(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44 and SalamRushdie, in as much as i support you guys in all ur clamoring for due process to be followed, make i no lie una i doubt it o..... Na shout we go shout, the man is gone. And for people shouting Coup, Nothing like that go happen, you shouting the Coup can't leave the four corners of your room and the people that can still help you carry it out are all from the North. Make una forget Coup abeg. Even if this CJN returns, it will be worse. The way EFCC will frustrate him and his allies. More dirt will be dug up. There is no decision he will make that can be transparent to both parties. There will always be fights over his credibility. So my people that man don GO. if he returns his career his under threat. Even the NJC will not allow him continue as head until this case is clear, reason he postponed meetings infinitely.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by CarGuidNG: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2019
Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by auwal83(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2019
This useless man again. Carry go.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by haffaze777(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Walter Onnoggen is still the CJN.

Then tell kola ologbondiyan and his ilks to shut up,since you all know that Walter onnoghen remain CJN why all this crying and gnashing of teeth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2019
PDP are just wasting their breath, they are merely a party with no power to accept or reject any appointment by government.

The 72 hour suspension of their campaign over the Walter Onnoghen case goes a long way to show how they are in mourning concerning the loss of their member, especially his strategic position as CJN from where he could influence court judgements in favour of their party and also their individual corruption cases.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2019
If PDP people are serious, they should also boycott the general election in protest. AnĂ¹ mpama

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by ozo13(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2019
SalamRushdie:
At this point Tanko has no option that quit the bench , he has allowed his greed get the better of him over sound Judgement ...The coup has failed it's time for Tanko to turn himself in
hehehe.same way the person that took over from Justice Ayo salami and the then cbn governor quited when Jonathan legally/illegally suspended Ayo salami/sanusi.una wan change goal post when e no favor una.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by spyg1(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2019
Kissup:
I HATE Nigeria. I wish i was a ghanian
Which country is that? You mean Ghanaian?
Re: PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal by DeepNuggets: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
SalamRushdie:
At this point Tanko has no option that quit the bench , he has allowed his greed get the better of him over sound Judgement ...The coup has failed it's time for Tanko to turn himself in

Swallowing pdp garbage hook line and sinker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Uzodinma To Launch New Security Outfit / Edo North: Oshiomhole Takes Campaign To Fugar Garage (Video) / Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.