Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot (2598 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) / LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies / Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot by TopTrendsNig: 3:10am On Jan 27, 2019
The ruling party in Nigeria, All Progressive Congress’s campaign rallies has been witnessing massive turnout across the country which they claim are their supporters with permanent voters card (PVC) who are ready to vote for them in the forth coming general election.

The main opposition party, (PDP) in the other hand has been accusing the APC of importing crowd from the neighboring countries like Chad, Niger and Cameroon.
https://toptrends.com.ng/is-this-how-apc-mobilizes-crowd-for-campaign-rallies-see-screen-shot/
Re: Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot by jdi1: 3:12am On Jan 27, 2019

For an array of accounting services for your small business, get in touch with an experienced, ACCA cum ICAN certified and IFRS-compliant chartered accountant and a certified Sage Business Cloud Accounting Adviser.

*Audited Financial Statements Preparation from incomplete records (For filing of CAC annual returns and FIRS annual tax returns)
*Outsourced-Freelance accounting services
*Implementation of cloud-based accounting software
*Book-keeping and bank reconciliation services
*Tax and Payroll Management
*Pre-audit assistance
*Budgeting and Forecasting
*Original and specially designed Business plans
*Other accounting-related services

https://accountant.ng/contact/
Re: Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot by Dottore: 4:03am On Jan 27, 2019
TopTrendsNig:
The ruling party in Nigeria, All Progressive Congress’s campaign rallies has been witnessing massive turnout across the country which they claim are their supporters with permanent voters card (PVC) who are ready to vote for them in the forth coming general election.

The main opposition party, (PDP) in the other hand has been accusing the APC of importing crowd from the neighboring countries like Chad, Niger and Cameroon.
https://toptrends.com.ng/is-this-how-apc-mobilizes-crowd-for-campaign-rallies-see-screen-shot/
Cant u think of better ways of building traffic to your blog. Well i don't think any one will click that shit of a link

1 Like

Re: Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot by UnclePati: 5:09am On Jan 27, 2019
Lete tell you how they generate their crowd...

I witnessed this first hand.

Was at ilorin on business....I lodged in a beautiful hotel Noktel hotel. for 5days...I heard ftom the hotel staff that there was going to be a presidential APC rally and they were expecting VIP guests....

In days the guest arrived....they came in their organizations vehicle's....long buses from abuja Lagos Kano .and all other states.

All persons in the fed govt employees are mandated to attend the rally to generate the crowd....Nimassa FAAN NUT NUJ Min of Transport Min of labour min of works e.t.c ..... In my discussion with one of the guests he said my brother Everyone under the APC state and federal employment is compelled and mandated to travels the rallypont to support the president. ....even cooks and cleaners....

I left ilorin and traveled to Akure.. And believe me while I was at Akure there was yet another APC presidential campaign rally....I was at Heritage continental hotel for 8days and yet again another set of convoy of various APC employed federal and state travellers rolled in....looking for rooms to sleep....

The point here is.....the president and APC travels with the crowd....they don't generate it here in southern Nigeria

During the rally most people were in their shops in the market or offices minding their businesses. The road was very busy taxi okada and keke went about their normal businesses....as I observed. That love no de there for the president.

North might be different sha...illiteracy plenty there

3 Likes

Re: Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot by helinues: 5:12am On Jan 27, 2019
La click you explode

1 Like

Re: Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot by otipoju(m): 6:56am On Jan 27, 2019
UnclePati:

Was at ilorin on business....I lodged in a beautiful hotel Noktel hotel. for 5days...I heard ftom the hotel staff that there was going to be a presidential APC rally and they were expecting VIP guests....

In days the guest arrived....they came in their organizations vehicle's....long buses from abuja Lagos Kano .and all other states.

All persons in the fed govt employees are mandated to attend the rally to generate the crowd....Nimassa FAAN NUT NUJ Min of Transport Min of labour min of works e.t.c ..... In my discussion with one of the guests he said my brother Everyone under the APC state and federal employment is compelled and mandated to travels the rallypont to support the president. ....even cooks and cleaners....

I left ilorin and traveled to Akure.. And believe me while I was at Akure there was yet another APC presidential campaign rally....I was at Heritage continental hotel for 8days and yet again another set of convoy of various APC employed federal and state travellers rolled in....looking for rooms to sleep....

The point here is.....the president and APC travels with the crowd....they don't generate it here in southern Nigeria

During the rally most people were in their shops in the market or offices minding their businesses. The road was very busy taxi okada and keke went about their normal businesses....as I observed. That love no de there for the president.

I believe you. They are a very desperate bunch.
And the game plan is to simply rig and then justify their win by the crowds in attendance during rally.

I watched Buharis interview on THE CANDIDATE and that auditorium was filled with ministers, special assistant,civil service officials and the likes. Clapping for a person who had to have questions repeated twice to him before he could understand.

They were not even smart enough to get unrecognisable faces

2 Likes

Re: Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot by bantudra: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2019
TopTrendsNig:

add ghana and kenya....

1 Like

Re: Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot by hallowswit: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2019
if they are importing crowd, why didn't the opposition import multitude.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot by TopTrendsNig: 5:22am On Jan 29, 2019
Dottore:

Cant u think of better ways of building traffic to your blog. Well i don't think any one will click that shit of a link
we are open to suggestions
Re: Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot by TopTrendsNig: 5:23am On Jan 29, 2019
UnclePati:

gbam!
Re: Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot by TopTrendsNig: 5:24am On Jan 29, 2019
helinues:
La click you explode
shocked
Re: Is This How APC Mobilizes Crowd For Campaign Rallies? See Screen Shot by kolaaderin: 5:48am On Jan 29, 2019
UnclePati:

These PDP supporters and chronic lies are 5 and 6. so all the crowd are civil service workers across the country ? They lies and pretend to be telling the truth bear faced without remorse. I know you are lying and you yourself knows that as well. Feb 16 is the date when we meet at the polling boot, may be all those lies would save Atiku or not. until then

(1) (Reply)

How Bandits Kidnap Police, Drivers, Slaughter Victims In East West Road / Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Why Is Nigeria Paranoid About Benin Republic Taking Tongeji Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.