Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Visions Of Great Dangers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Visions Of Great Dangers (212 Views)

S2R (DAY 1): Invest in Your Travels. Feed Your Eyes. Feed Your Visions. / Dangers Of Sucking Your Partners Organs / Bbnaija: I Used To See Visions, I May Be A Pastor Someday – Mercy Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visions Of Great Dangers by Phosphorus666(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2019
5:34 a.m, Sunday, January, 2019.

The Lord has opened my eyes to see the great dangers that are to come; the evil that awaits mankind. I have received no particular instruction to share this vision with the world, but I will tell you all of the warnings because man must understand now that nothing else will be done to salvage his fate and he must be observant like the serpent and ready to welcome his end:

There is almost nothing else remaining. The Book of the prophecies will soon be closed because there is nothing else remaining. Nations are warring against nations; kingdoms are divided; the church is soiled, and in my visions no salvation came from it; households are broken; governments are failing; fear has taken over. Corruption will never cease; abomination is the present tradition of mankind.

I have seen strange happenings in the sky. People will rush out into the streets all over the world to see what is happening and there would be a massive congestion: the foundations of the sky will be broken at last and the world will be hit with a concrete threat of a great tsunami. The height of climate change has not been seen yet, and global warming will indeed become a global experience. Do not find solace in scientific knowledge concerning this happening. Even the scientists do not know what they are dealing with. No one knows, but great danger alone awaits us all both the rich and the poor, the small and the mighty, the sinner and the righteous. No one will be exempted.

I wish the scientists can truly help to mitigate the great happenings global warming will bring. But tell the scientists that they are wasting their time and energy. This evil can no longer be contained. Global warming has been marked as one of the evils that will befall mankind; yet, it is the least. The foundations of the world will be broken, then the seas shall rise to overwhelming heights, and it shall rain unendingly. The black nations shall call on the white nations for help, but by then the white nations has already been engulfed by this happening because this great tribulation will not begin in Africa, but in the other nations.

While this is happening, corruption will continue to thrive and bloom. Many people will lose interest in worldly possession for a while, and the kleptomaniacs will use the chance to loot all they could find. The desire to sin will be too great for everyone, even I, myself. I was tormented by the desire of the flesh in this great time, but through a very difficult display of self-restraint, I overcame and was able to spur. He who does not overcome this torment will not spur.

The peril of Africa will not be less at this time. Nigeria, my nation, was only shown to me as a case study but all I see is Africa as a whole. This is not a political message, so I don't know who will win your next election, but I saw tyranny. I saw the infiltration of terror into the South. While the whites suffer mainly the great perils of global warming [which will still come down to us for the foundation of the world is already broken], Africa will be engulfed by the terrors of bloodbath. The strong shall rise and a state of nature will be instituted. Young people will loose their families in the terror that will fall upon the South, but they will come together in Love to support one another so they will tarry for a while.

Evil is on the rise. Let they who the masses look up to stand out and speak the truth without fear or compromise for "he who maintains neutrality in the time of moral crisis will occupy the darkest place in hell". A lecturer in the University of Port Harcourt [whose name I won't mention] was shown to me as a case study, but all I see are celebrities, so called paramount rulers, and political leaders. He stood up with the young people in defiance against the infiltration of terror into the South. His presence among the gathering of the courageous youths will lift their spirits, yet while their spirits are lifted a torment of the flesh through some youths shall fall upon this man whose presence had lifted the spirits of the youths. He shall begin to wane and the gathering shall begin to scatter because he will display a lack of self-restraint and let his body be gratified by caresses of immoral company. Our leaders and celebrities must take this to heart and must keep watch against the pitfalls.

Depression shall spread throughout the land and everyone will consider their dead ones luck. All hope will vanish and multitude will resort to death as the only option, especially the young people. Though, in miraculous ways that awed the whole world, I escaped the terror that infiltrated the South but the fear of the peril of global warming that was on its way to us overwhelmed me so I began to desire for a quick death so that I may escape that tribulation. While the youths of the South and the man whose presence will spur their spirits rallied around me, all I did was cry and several youths joined my outcry, so, there was a profound lamentation in the land. All I wanted was death but the thought of her whom I love so dearly motivated me to tarry on this earth. Yet, I was in great distress.

Let no man blame his God for all that will befall him. We are the architects of our fate. The scientists are working hard to redeem the situation. Those among them who labor with sincerity of purpose will spur since they have made love their watchword. But let them don't be blindfolded by the illusions of assumptions. Tell the world the harsh reality of the dangers that are imminent that we may be ready to reap all that we have sown.

HE WHO IS WISE, LET HIM DISCERN THE VOICE OF THE SPIRIT.

(1) (Reply)

Female Infertility / Olamide Vs Teni Live Performance, Please Click On The Link To Watch / Get The Luxury Lifestyle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.