Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. (1336 Views)

A Perfect World Or Heaven. Not Really As Good As You Think / Would Heaven Not Be Boring? / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Yes, in truth the body of Christ is in heaven in it's full compliment, that's the head, neck, hands, legs, every thing else that made up His physical body is in heaven, and nothing of it is left on Earth, since Jesus ascended to heaven with His whole body.

So any doctrine that suggests the otherwise that the body of Christ was yet on Earth is not of God, and should be treated as such.

For if the body of Christ was on Earth, the Spirit of God would never have left heaven to come to the Earth and remained here up till now. For He is only here in person because the body of Christ is with the Father in heaven.

Jesus said:

John 16:7 (KJV)

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

So the body of Christ needed to be in heaven for the Spirit of God to be on the Earth.

For more explanation on this topic, you can visit the link provided below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4808209/many-mistakes-apostle-pauls-teachings/3#74498494

*Update:

Paul said:

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:1
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Fuckuignos(f): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2019
cheesy

Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes, in truth the body of Christ is in heaven in it's full compliment, that's the head, neck, hands, legs, every thing else is in heaven and nothing of it is left on Earth, since Jesus ascended to heaven with His body.

So any doctrine that suggests the otherwise that the body of Christ was yet on Earth is not of God, and should be treated as such.

For if the body of Christ was on Earth, the Spirit of God would never have left heaven to come to the Earth and remained here up till now. For He is only here in person because the body of Christ is with the Father in heaven.

Jesus said:

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

So the body of Christ needed to be in heaven for the Spirit of God to be on the Earth.

https://www.nairaland.com/4808209/many-mistakes-apostle-pauls-teachings/3#74498494

Who is christ?
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2019
Do not be deceived
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jesus ascended to heaven with His full body oh!

1 Like

Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2019
Any body of Christ on earth is a fake one, the real one is in heaven with the heavenly Father.
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by MightySparrow: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2019
Who appointed you a teacher dishing out nonsense?

4 Likes

Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Any body of Christ on earth is a fake one, the real one is in heaven with the father.

I asked you before, let me ask again. Who is christ?
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
MightySparrow:
Who appointed you a teacher dishing out nonsense?
Whoever appointed you to question my appointment must be a fake/spiritually blind appointer or must have made a gross error in judgment to appoint you a judge in this case, judging by your judgment concerning my own judgment.

My appointer is Christ, and His body is in heaven not on earth.
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Whoever appointed you to question my appointment must be a fake/spiritually blind appointer or must have made a gross error in judgment to appoint you a judge in this case, judging by your judgment concerning my own judgment.

Who is Christ?
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
If you don't know who Christ is, I don't know how you came to know where his body is?

A little help:

Jesus is not Christ.
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Go this link to get my answer:

I didn't see who Christ is there
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

I didn't see who Christ is there
If you didn't then I rest my case with you.
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes, in truth the body of Christ is in heaven in it's full compliment, that's the head, neck, hands, legs, every thing else that made up His physical body is in heaven, and nothing of it is left on Earth, since Jesus ascended to heaven with His whole body.

Jesus said:

What are you saying? Which doctrine in particular are you against? I want to understand.

2 Likes

Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
If you didn't then I rest my case with you.

You don't know who Christ is and your condemning Paul's teaching on Christ.

Paul didn't say Jesus. He said Christ. Both are different persons.
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
JMAN05:

What are you saying? Which doctrine in particular are you against? I want to understand.
To understand go to this link:

Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
JMAN05:

He doesn't know that once the spirit is out of the body, the body is dead. From what he said we can say the body of Christ is decaying in heaven since the spirit is on earth.

He as no spiritual understanding

1 Like

Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
God said his name shall be called Jesus not Christ. Jesus is the son of God who came in the flesh. Christ was attached to his name. Christ is like a surname to Jesus. Everyone who is born of God has same surname christ.

Christ means the anointed one. Jesus christ mean Jesus the anointed one.

Christ the anointing of God is not in heaven but on earth through the person of the Holy Spirit.

Paul had deep insight into spiritual mysteries. He never refered to Jesus as christ nor did he refer to christ as Jesus.
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by MightySparrow: 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
jesusjnr:

Orisirisi on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2019
MightySparrow:
Orisirisi on Nairaland
You're far too kind bro! grin
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Repeat
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
To understand go to this link:

I ve read it. Let me know which Bible books you believe in.

1 Like

Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
JMAN05:

I ve read it. Let me know which Bible books you believe in.
If you've read it, first tell me where your Christ's body is?

Your answer to that question would determine if this conversation lives on or dies.
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by chiedu7: 3:41am On Feb 01, 2019
the bible say's Jesus sits on the right hand of God.

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

So Jesus is in heaven.

PS
Can any moslem give me a quote from the quoran to show that mohammed is in heaven?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 01, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
If you don't know who Christ is, I don't know how you came to know where his body is?

A little help:

Jesus is not Christ.

chiedu7:
the bible say's Jesus sits on the right hand of God.

So Jesus is in heaven.

PS
Can any moslem give me a quote from the quoran to show that mohammed is in heaven?
Thank you @chiedu7, for those who know, know.

#Confusedlots.

1 Like

Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 01, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

You don't know who Christ is and your condemning Paul's teaching on Christ.

Paul didn't say Jesus. He said Christ. Both are different persons.
Yeah your advice is that I should learn from a spiritually ignorant person that still thinks he has knowledge.

Paul said:

If Paul didn't say Jesus, then who is the Christ that he Paul said is sat at the right hand of God?

If the body of Christ is here on Earth, then whose body is Christ using to sit at the right hand of God according to same Paul?

When a disciple of Paul desperately goes just to any length to prove to someone that that very saying of Paul was not a mistake, only for him to be replied with a proof from that someone that the body of Christ is in heaven and not on earth, with the proof coming from none other than the same Paul who as a result proved that his other saying was indeed a mistake.

THE BODY OF CHRIST IS NOT ON EARTH BUT IN HEAVEN

1 Like

Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 01, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

He doesn't know that once the spirit is out of the body, the body is dead. From what he said we can say the body of Christ is decaying in heaven since the spirit is on earth.

He as no spiritual understanding
Yes I definitely agree with you that I don't have your own type of spiritual understanding.

For someone that thinks that the body of Christ that resurrected from the grave is decaying in heaven, Lol!

What manner of spiritual understanding that is!
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 01, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
God said his name shall be called Jesus not Christ. Jesus is the son of God who came in the flesh. Christ was attached to his name. Christ is like a surname to Jesus. Everyone who is born of God has same surname christ.

Christ means the anointed one. Jesus christ mean Jesus the anointed one.

Christ the anointing of God is not in heaven but on earth through the person of the Holy Spirit.

Paul had deep insight into spiritual mysteries. He never refered to Jesus as christ nor did he refer to christ as Jesus.
Don't go and sit at Jesus feet and learn, and keep advertising your spiritual ignorance.

Need I add anything more to that saying of your master Paul to prove to you that Jesus is the Christ?
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Don't go and sit at Jesus feet and learn, and keep advertising your spiritual ignorance.

Need I add anything more to that saying of your master Paul to prove to you that Jesus is the Christ?

Every child of God is Christ. Once you are born again the holy spirit (christ) reside in you. At that moment you are christ. You are dead to christ, christ now live in you.

Christ is the spirit of the father. Jesus was call Jesus Christ. Jesus the son of Christ (to lay man's level).

Christ is everywhere both in heaven and on earth but Jesus is only in heaven.
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes I definitely agree with you that I don't have your own type of spiritual understanding.

For someone that thinks that the body of Christ that resurrected from the grave is decaying in heaven, Lol!

What manner of spiritual understanding that is!

You said previously that the body of christ is in heaven without the spirit. But the bible states that once the spirit leaves the body the body becomes dead.

Now when the body is dead what happens to it I'd not to start decaying.

You don't even know that it is the spirit of God (christ) that raised Jesus from the dead.
Re: The Body Of Christ Is In Heaven, Not On Earth. *Update: Paul's Also Said This. by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah your advice is that I should learn from a spiritually ignorant person that still thinks he has knowledge.

Paul said:

If Paul didn't say Jesus, then who is the Christ that he Paul said is sat at the right hand of God?

If the body of Christ is here on Earth, then whose body is Christ using to sit at the right hand of God according to same Paul?

When a disciple of Paul desperately goes just to any length to prove to someone that that very saying of Paul was not a mistake, only for him to be replied with a proof from that someone that the body of Christ is in heaven and not on earth, and the proof came from none other than Paul himself whose as a result proved that his other saying was indeed a mistake.

THE BODY OF CHRIST IS NOT ON EARTH BUT IN HEAVEN

Christ is the holy spirit that empowered Jesus. Your a disappointment if you believe one part of the bible and not believe the other when it is written that the scriptures is written by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

The gospel will tell you Jesus who is called Christ.

Is like you answering the name of your father.

The Holy Spirit the inspired the writing of Paul is it different from that of other writers whom you believe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laugh At The Devil, Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! Ha!!!! / Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. / King Solomon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.