Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose (31748 Views)

Olumide Akpata: Justice Odili’s Home Raid May Cost Malami SAN Title / NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by HtwoOw: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
echodrum:
You have become so naive to the point that you see tyranny as a norm. In the world of human beings, citizens are meant to say anything to the government and nobody will come after them. But In Nigeria the government has formatted thier slaves Brian to the point that citizens don't even know what is thier right anymore. SMH..

lol citizens are meant to say anything ?

i bet in your half education you never heard of Lèse-majesté

brush up on your education , Buhari has been too lenient

countries in the world jail people between 2-7 years for insulting thier head of state , even in cameroon, the fine is over $50,000 , you'll come online to come and flap your mouth

nonsense people

https://www.pri.org/stories/2014-03-12/how-these-12-countries-will-punish-you-insulting-their-heads-state
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by Tareq1105: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
mccoyelectric:
Plz my pple stop fighting each other.... Those that want change under apc... And are supporting Buhari continue but I v it on great authority that Buhari will Islamise Nigeria if he is re-elected... And they will be killings of Christians... Remember osinbanjo will not be spared.... But my wish is that all Christians should pray for this country... D cjn is a former sharia court judge.... But all the igbo men n women, Yoruba men and women, delta, akwaibom, as many that vote for Buhari should be the first to feel the wrath of his jihadist government... God in heaven let the killing start from their respective homes... Let the souls which the jihadist aim to kill in 2019 be replace by all the children of supporters and sponsors of Buharis return.... Amen... No man made from dust will change dis prayer in Jesus name Amen... My fellow Christians relax and watch Wat God will do b

My friend get out of here.

Which Islamise Nigeria?
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by Gforce2019: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bibors:
Osinbajo is not just an embarrassment, the way I look at him, he needs deliverance.
He is in shackles and in reality Nigeria is in shackles.
I want to believe that in the face of all these happenings , that he has consulted with Adeboye and Oyedepo.
They may have told him to just remail calm .
This battle is not political but very religious.
Jihad is gathering political momentum to overrun Nigeria down to the Atlantic.

I thought I'm really reading a sensible comments....

I don't know I'm ready from one of the members of crap writers association of nairaland
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by 11doubledee: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
uuzba:

China is predominantly communist. They were communist for so many years. Religion is controlled by the government.
Today, the democracy they say they're doing is just communism. Only 1 party.
CCTV everywhere. Everybody is being monitored by the government 24/7. No Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp... No Western Media internet. Only their websites/internet.
If they are so happy in China, why are they running out to other countries?
Communism doesn't necessarily mean lack of development and respect for existing laws.it only limits freedom,which can be abused in this context(nigeria)who quote sections of constitution that favour them.Even when all know our right from wrong.
Except as an expatriate,no right thinking Chinese would leave communist China for a "democratic" Nigeria.
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by pojophilius(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
HtwoOw:

Quite Certain you just described your father
you are wrong,,I'm referring to your own lineage
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by Tareq1105: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
j1mmy:

I don't know what generation you belong but you are a disgrace to it
Fayose maybe a an omo Ale but what he just said is a fact, if it makes no sense to you your mental intelligence is in serious doubt and your education wasted on you.

What happened here is glaring, only an outright m0ron will not see it.

Should anything Morally wrong be Technically right in our constitution?

We need to examine the position of Morality in our lives as a nation.
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by HtwoOw: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
j1mmy:

I don't know what generation you belong but you are a disgrace to it
Fayose maybe a an omo Ale but what he just said is a fact, if it makes no sense to you your mental intelligence is in serious doubt and your education wasted on you.

What happened here is glaring, only an outright m0ron will not see it.

So , now you insult me for my opinion

Well then , Your father is a disgrace to your own generation

If it is illegal or not , CJN committed a crime , as such . He should not remain head of supreme court and neither should he choose the judges who will sit at his hearing let alone judges for tribunals , if you don't accept that , then you should be in a bottomless pit with your moronic father
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by HtwoOw: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Oshin56:
na your mother born him for bastard or is it a crime for him to be doing opposition or telling the truth

You think you know how to insult people's mother well done i learnt it's your mother , i heard she was serially molested by fulani men after which some cows had thier turns , your mother's pregnancy was so disgraceful she had to give birth in the bush and abandon baby fayose at one junction like that , your mother was the first cow molested Olosho
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by echodrum(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
HtwoOw:

countries in the world jail people between 2-7 years for insulting thier head of state , even in cameroon, the fine is over $50,000 , you'll come online to come and flap your mouth

nonsense people

https://www.pri.org/stories/2014-03-12/how-these-12-countries-will-punish-you-insulting-their-heads-state
like I said, you are so naive and you never seized to show that. I rather not be educated and no my rights than to be educated and become a slave to a tyrant ruler. Mr. fully educated professor, are you not ashamed that the only place you could compare Nigeria to, is your backyard, Cameron?
And Mr. professor, Is their not thier, again, it is Cameron, not cameroon.
Oh, by the way, Mr. fully educated professor, I am more educated than your tyrant Jubril.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by Alexis11: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
bonnylight003:
yoruba tribe of Nigeria are supporting this irregularities..

hope the country and its citizens are taking note..

whichever way it swings..tomorrow always comes.

power is transient...

there's always a payback.. and its best serve cold.

But all of you prevailed on their daughter Kemi Adeosun until she resigned just because of NYSC certificate. But CJN should not resign because he's a southerner right? Is Kemi a Northerner? cool
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by PapaAdanna: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Never mind that I'll looking Afonja pasture
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by Evercurious(f): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
HtwoOw:

nonsense people

FREEDOM OF SPEECH.... DEMOCRACY.. YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR BUHARI IS NOT EXEMPTED
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by Evercurious(f): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
HtwoOw:

nonsense people

FREEDOM OF SPEECH.... DEMOCRACY.. YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR BUHARI IS NOT EXEMPTED .
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by Felixv: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Goldenventures:
Osibanjo as a pastor, is a national embarrassment. In fact every Christian should be ashamed of him. He represents everything the good lord stood against.

Compromise, lie, deceit, hunger for power, silence in face of evil, etc.

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. It's TOTALLY FREE

And I am sure all the members of your family are law professors.

We have a CJ of a whole nation who ‘forgets’ to declare millions of dollars sitting in his bank account. And you take sides with him.

The CJN should be above board. He should be the moral face of the nation but instead he decides to be a rent collector. I call him a shameless man.

When he was found out, he suspended the NJC indefinitely -playing a smart game hmmmm

So all of you who are asking that he be tried by the NJC, did you realize that he heads that same service and that he had also closed it down.

You are cursing and blaming prof, why? , was he the one who kept money in that shameless man’s bank account.
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by Ihateyoumod: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Coming from a man who slapped a serving judge.......hmmmm
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by zoedew: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Goldenventures:
Osibanjo as a pastor, is a national embarrassment. In fact every Christian should be ashamed of him. He represents everything the good lord stood against.

Compromise, lie, deceit, hunger for power, silence in face of evil, etc.

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. It's TOTALLY FREE

Wrong! This is Executive Presidency we run! In that type of arrangement the buck stops at the table of the President!! The Constitution is clear on who is responsible for what as between the President and the Vice President. It is stupidity steeped deep in ignorance of the worst sort for a Vice President to take on a sitting President on government and policy decisions when they could disagree and find a way to agree! Ask Kofo Bucknor-Akerele, Femi Pedro, Okorocha’s deputy, Omisore, Atiku Abubakar et al. It should not call for resignation either simply because public office is held in trust for those who facilitated the election of the public officer and will in the outcome be left without a voice to speak for them.
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by HtwoOw: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
echodrum:
like I said, you are so naive and you never seized to show that. I (I'd) [/b]rather not be educated and no [b](Know) my rights than to be educated and become a slave to a tyrant ruler. Mr. fully educated professor, are you not ashamed that the only place you could compare Nigeria to, is your backyard, Cameron?
And Mr. professor, Is their not thier, again, it is Cameron, not cameroon.
Oh, by the way, Mr. fully educated professor, I am more educated than your tyrant Jubril.

Since we are being petty i just corrected your corrections grin grin grin grin grin , i made spelling mistakes , not grammar blunder

Oh and if you followed the link Bahrain , Kuwait even Poland will punish you with jail or fine or both , Iran will outrightly exile you ! dont be dumb , read
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by Otsam(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
post=75156326:

AMEN AMEN AMEN

AMEN
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by Tom1999: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
This so called VP that is not worthy of local govt head due to his colluding or silence on the worst act on our democracy since 1960. This is a coup if it were elsewhere. But we are here in Buharis Africa so this is my take.
A dullard is able to make everyone around him semi-illiterates even a professor “SAN”

He should be stripped of SAN title as a deterrent to others because it’s an Abomination that a SAN is the VP........what the Bleep
They don’t care if the country burns or descends to violence......he is a SAN ke
This is becoming Germany 1921......(pre world war 2) it ended up by burining the Reishtag “National assembly building” at the time.......the rest of the story is that that singular act was the bridge Hitler crossed to translate into a dictator. From the look of things our Democratically elected President has just done the same thing 3 days ago........What is happening to a black man So you want to plunge +250 million people into war

Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by rock003: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
HtwoOw:
The only Ọmọ àlè Yorùbá is running his mouth again

Mr Ayam in painz

Your painz will double up when Buhari is sworn in

You die there or enter #NextLevelPain

Mod: some idiots have been insulting me for this comment , in reality , Buhari has been too kind to the likes of ThiefYose ,FFk , Nnamdi and other bastards who say and post nonsense about the office of the president

So called law makers understand the meaning of Lèse-majesté

even cameroon will jail you up to 5 years 0r ~$45,000 for insulting Paul Biye

Don't you think you are the original omo àlè in Yoruba land? Your mirror can tell you more clearly.
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by IbrahimDamola: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Peter fayose is right. There is no difference between our osinbade and a motor park tout like MC oluomo. He was rebranded by our Yoruba media and dubiously ascribed a high level of intellect than he actually has in reality.

My dog sparky has more intellect in his toes than in Osibade's entire being. grin
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by princewillzs: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Breaking News..... Do you know that the former CJN was part of the Dubai evil gathering ?? He was paid upfront in order to do the bidding of PDP after they must have lost the election and lodged complain before the Court.

Onnonghen promised PDP that he will constitute Tribunal Judges that will be favourable to PDP where he will stand for them in the Apex Court and will grant them dubious victory in the Supreme Court afterwards.. The Money we heard was paid by SARAKI's aides on three different instalment and in dollars.

The date which the money was Paid was transmitted to the Presidency by top security personals..

-Now You know why the tainted Thief was booted out from his Seat by Sai BABA.

-Now You know why PDP are completely demoralised to the point of suspending their Campaigns

-Now You know why we Buharists are happy and mocking them.

- Now You know that the Dubai Evil gathering strategy has been exposed and condemned to nothing.

Sai Buhari
Sai Baba

Daleehat Suleiman Bente
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by echodrum(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
HtwoOw:

Since we are being petty i just corrected your corrections grin grin grin grin grin , i made spelling mistakes , not grammar blunder

Oh and if you followed the link Bahrain , Kuwait even Poland will punish you with jail or fine or both , Iran will outrightly exile you ! dont be dumb , read
Since I am half-educated, it is okay for me to make grammar blunder. But for you Mr fully educated professor, there is no room for you to misspell anything. From the examples above, I can see that you are Ignorant.
The list of countries you mentioned keeps showing how backward you are. And again, just because you mentioned countries names doe not mean that your allegations against them are true.
Oh before I forget Mr. fully educated professor, Whenever you use I, it should be in capital letters and there is no space before the comma.

winks...and again stop showing your gworo teeth...
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by enemyofprogress: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
I concur.

Abeg make una show me some love today is my birthday
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by Mbediogu(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
hahaha. Osumbade playing Typically.
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by adekolaelect(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Go and strip it na grin

Ode ni fayose yi mehn. You think SAN and ur HND na the same thing grin

When u were busy cutting ponmo,eating ewa agonyin and collecting Dasuki money you no know say you dey embarrass HND holders ba?
na your papa burned you
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by GospelAkede: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by LegacyB: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
ada9ja:
God,
pls can we borrow china way of politics and punishment, atleast by now, fayose and family shudnt be alive to talk rubbish

hear our prayer oh Lord
amen to your prayers. Shame has travelled out of Nigeria.
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by Oshin56(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
HtwoOw:

You think you know how to insult people's mother well done i learnt it's your mother , i heard she was serially molested by fulani men after which some cows had thier turns , your mother's pregnancy was so disgraceful she had to give birth in the bush and abandon baby fayose at one junction like that , your mother was the first cow molested Olosho
arguing with someone like you is like a sane person arguing with an insane person because you just open your mouth and talk nonsense and you mother trained you but you refuse to receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by bionixs: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
BlueRayDick:

My point is Fayose’s moral compass is broken and there’s no super glue that can put it together . In saner climes where there’s no corrupt CJN Fayose should be in a maximum prison now
oga,I am sorry that you are riding on the back of a tiger and until now you are yet to understand. it has now gone beyond politics and tribalism. the implication is ending as food for the tiger soonest
Re: Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose by BlueRayDick: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
bionixs:
oga,I am sorry that you are riding on the back of a tiger and until now you are yet to understand. it has now gone beyond politics and tribalism. the implication is ending as food for the tiger soonest

K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor / Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.