Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos (5485 Views)

Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike / Gunshots As Two Factions Of Road Workers Union, NURTW Clash In Abuja / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2019
The treasurer of National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Lagos state chapter, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo left Lagos for United State of America, aboard Delta airline few weeks bag after surviving an attack in Lagos.

He was hospitalized after being attacked at an All Progressives Congress (APC) rally in Ikeja on January 8.

The NURTW boss who has reunited with his family in America he is a citizen - recently paid a visit to the office of the Transport Workers Union of America (labour union). 

He was accompanied by one of his relations.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/mc-oluomo-excited-as-he-visits-transport-workers-union-in-america.html

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Throwback Pix? grin

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2019
That corridor doesn't look like anything I've seen in the US. Not saying they don't have such places, but for such q Union down there, they sure can afford alot better.

As a result, I consider the pic fake.

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2019
The union down there is civilised and don't engage in useless fights of supremacy not used as political thugs. I hope he learns a thing or two from them, that's if he is even allowed entry

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2019
The transport workers union in America is made up of well educated and responsible people who are concerned about the interests of drivers and other workers in the transport sector.

They are not murderers and political thugs like RTEAN and NURTW.

15 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by NOC1(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
That corridor doesn't look like anything I've seen in the US. Not saying they don't have such places, but for such q Union down there, they sure can afford alot better.

Agboro is same thing everywhere, same lifestyle that is why oyibo call am tout.
N.a. hustlers full for the union.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2019
not throwback but recent
SamuelAnyawu:
Throwback Pix? grin
Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by EzeNri(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2019
Yoruba Moslems prefer this dude to Obasanjo. Check very well you will see Tinubu issued pistol in that bag. No wonder SW for the first time topped in the number of election related violence in Nigeria since last year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by Sirjamo: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2019
Corrinthians:

See the address tag at the top of the picture, it looks very much American.
Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by pyyxxaro: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2019
Mc Oluomo for President 2023

Sai Mc Oluomo
Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2019
MC Oluomo even pointed at the address tag to show that it is the American labour union.
Corrinthians:

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by Gossiplover: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2019
Good for him
Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by NOC1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
germanized:
The transport workers union in America is made up of well educated and responsible people who are concerned about the interests of drivers and other workers in the transport sector.

They are not murderers and political thugs like RTEAN and NURTW.

We have so many Educated people in NURTW as well, just that the majority of the union members are less educated probably not educated made the union bunch of lunatics and less thinkers who only express themselves in violence and fight.

Even in America and other developed countries when the demonstrate or have issues the result is same as that of Nigeria, mind you America you sited is a working country were institutions and unions a guided by laws, where you take responsibility of every action taken under your watch, ignorance is seen as lieing under an oath.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by tayebest(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
NOC1:

Agboro is same thing everywhere, same lifestyle that is why oyibo call am tout.
N.a. hustlers full for the union.

This angle grin grin grin

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
NOC1:

We have so many Educated people in NURTW as well, just that the majority of the union members are less educated probably not educated made

What's their duty and how do they account for the billions collected anually from drivers? That's the main point.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by Mujaheeeden: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
The is idiot was only pointing to a signboard and not that he visited him.

Oluomo is a dregs of Lagos society and can't be given audience by such a respected organisation

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by Ajibel(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
What sort of picture is this?

Why cant we see pictures he took with the Union members he went to meet?

Nonsense and fuckery angry

Lagos needs to get rid of these NURTW thugs/touts

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Corrinthians:

mtcheeew
Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by nazicartel(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
MC Oluomo, e never still die, last Time I was in Naija I heard he was stabbed

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by MadeInTokyo: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin grin grin
MC Oluomo next governor of Lagos State--Ordained by Thief-nubu

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by helinues: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
These transport union are well organised .. Not like Una own Wey Una dey kill upandan

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by SalamRushdie: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
i hope he learns how civil they behave over there

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
US needs to revoke his visa
Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by jumobi1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
That’s an old picture.
Secondly the weather in New York is too cold for what he has on and definitely too cold for what his “relative has on”
Thirdly you can go to google map and see what the building looks like today.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/153-33+Rockaway+Blvd,+Jamaica,+NY+11434/@40.6696889,-73.7826769,3a,75y,49.2h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sOYaQNzlOcMawoUA410Uf5w!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c266c328eba551:0x25df0cdf3bee5c86

Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
He should go and ask them if they're thugs or if they allow themselves to become tools of violence by their own politicians. Mstcheeeeew
Re: MC Oluomo Excited As He Visits Transport Workers Union In America. Photos by dominique(f): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
I expected to see photos of him with his American counterparts not a photo of him pointing to a signpost of a closed building in the middle of the night.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget / Calabar Energy City (renderings/real Development) / Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.