Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Power Of Wisdom: Know This And Be Transform Forever - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Power Of Wisdom: Know This And Be Transform Forever (277 Views)

Motivational Lounge: Come And Get Inspired With Words Of Wisdom / Did You Know This Animal Before? / You Don't Have The Power To Remove VC - ASUU Tells Governor Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Wisdom: Know This And Be Transform Forever by sharpguy10(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you the power of wisdom. In your everyday life, wisdom should be the number thing you should always ask from God. With wisdom you can know who you are and what you should do.

What is wisdom:
According to the Oxford dictionary, wisdom is the ability to distinguish that is differentiate the wise from the unwise. It is also the ability to apply relevant knowledge in an insightful way, especially to different situations from that in which the knowledge is gained. Wisdom help you to know the relevant knowledge to apply in any given situation. That is the dictionary meaning. My own understanding of wisdom is the ability to recognize differences between good and evil, right and wrong. That is wisdom. You can change your life right now by the application of wisdom, by looking at where you are now, knowing what you don't want and use it to discover what you want and start practicing and focusing on it everyday if your life.

How to get Wisdom and apply it.
Ask God for wisdom:
Ask God for wisdom. God said in the book of James, He said if any one lack wisdom let him ask and God that give liberally will give it to the person. So if you need wisdom ask God for it and He will give it to you.

Using and living by the word of God:
The word of God is the life of the believer. It is also the life of God in you. The more of it you have in you, that is the experience of God presence you will have in your life. So the way to use the word for wisdom is by knowing what the word say concerning you. So if you are the one that have sin and you have ask for forgiveness and your mind is still telling you lie about it, you can use the verse from Romans 8 which says there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus. Who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit. No matter what situation you may be, by the application of God's wisdom, you can overcome it.

By questioning yourself:
Most of the answer or change we need in life, we can get it by using this technique. For example let assume you want to be doing business, the first thing you need to ask about the market is what do people want, what is there problem and how can I provide a solution for them. By asking those questions you will definitely get the answer. You can also apply that to yourself. Answer this question.
What do you love?
What do you hate?
What angers you?
What give you most joy?
What did God said concerning me?
Who am I in Christ?
Why am I here?
What do I have to bless to the world?
How can I make my world and the world glorious and prosperous?
What am I getting in this relationship?
What is Gods thought for me?

By asking yourself such questions and bringing out the answer you will see that within you is changing and you yourself will found that you are walking in wisdom.

That is how to walk in wisdom.
Thatnks for reading and God bless and prosper you in all your endeavour.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Application For Campus Journalism Dialogue For Institutions / University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Academic Calendar For 2017/2018 Academic Session / Scholarships For Nigerians At University College London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.