Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,735 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland (1003 Views)

Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland by Mcoutureankara(f): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2019
Davido's girlfriend, Chioma Rowland popularly known as "Chef Chi" is currently shooting her cooking show. According to her, the show will soon air on major Tv channels.

Sharing the picture, she wrote:

It’s finally coming !!! Preview @theo2london Tonight ! �

Davido also tweeted that the show will be previewed in London tonight.

Source;
http://mercyobidakemedia.com/the-chef-chi-show-is-about-to-air-chioma-rowland/

cc lalasticlala

Re: The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland by Giddymoney(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2019
Couldn't care less
Re: The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland by Anastescia001: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2019
My own is coming grin grin grin
Re: The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland by Jayslicky: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Waiting for the loud mouthed people to come and call her useless, before calling her useless as a guy first ask yourself this question can ur girlfriend cook and as a girl ask ur self if all this years of slaying u've been able to turn the slaying to endorsement.

Chioma is a goal!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
This babe seems to be industrious in addition to the fact that she is very smart.She is duly making the best of her relationship with Davido,totally mindful of unexpected circumstances that may arise in the future(like the plausibility of their relationship hitting the rocks in future which I am a bit doubtful of with their way their obvious love is waxing stronger).If it were to be some girls in her shoes with the way Davido is pampering her,They would just relax and subsist on Davido's wealth entirely.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland by Jayslicky: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Kolombz:
This babe seems to be industrious in addition to the fact that she is very smart.She is duly making the best of her relationship with Davido, totally mindful of unexpected circumstances that may arise in the future(like their relationship hitting the rocks which I am very doubtful of with their way their obvious love is waxing stronger).If it were to be some girls in her shoes with the way Davido is pampering her,They would just relax and subsist on Davido's money entirely.
Very true, we have many girls who think with their butt this days, they don't want any stress of working anymore, no innovative ideas in their head, even the cosmetic they are obsessed with can be a good business enterprise just like how Kylie Jenner became stupendously rich through it but what do we have here in Nigeria are girls who follow and look for rich guys, sometimes I wonder if it is not the same brain God gave them and the rich guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland by idowuswap: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
igbo licks yoruba ass since OJUKWU ran to hole....
Re: The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland by idowuswap: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
idowuswap:
Bleep the cjioma and pursue herrrr
Re: The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland by Jayslicky: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
idowuswap:
Bleep the cjioma and pursue herrrr
Who is this lunatic, makes a comment and still quote himself.
Re: The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
idowuswap:
If there were to be a market where brains are sold and bought,Yours would be in the highest demand because it is of no use to you.
Re: The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland by Yuceeluv(f): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
cheesy oh baby...I'll watch jus cause I want to see if you are really good at it.
Re: The Chef Chi Show is about to air- Chioma Rowland by Yuceeluv(f): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ha! You mean his would've been amongst rejected goods. Who would ever want a brain from the skull of such an individual?

Kolombz:

If there were to be a market where brains are sold and bought,Yours would be in the highest demand because it is of no use to you.

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Fell Into A Panda Exhibit From Her Parent. Photos & Video / Beautiful Photos Of Nuella Njubigbo As She Celebrates Birthday / Happy Birthday to My Older Sister, Davido Sent Birthday Wishes to His Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.