Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,838 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) (27710 Views)

Police Arrest Mike Omoruyi, Nollywood Producer With Guns In Delta (Photo) / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) / Beggar Arrested With Guns In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by Trizzi: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
The Lagos state police command have arrested Ogundoju Olalekan pictured above for attempting to steal the car of an Uber driver in the Maroko axis of the state.

A statement from the state police command's spokesperson, Chike Oti, says the Anti crime patrol team of Maroko Police Station in Lagos state led by the Divisional Police Officer, CSP Isah Abdulmajid, were on crime prevention patrol when they came across one Ogadinma Ikeagu, crying for help. He narrated that his Toyota Corolla saloon car, with registration number KJA 69 FE, had just been snatched by two passengers he picked at the African Shrine.

The DPO took the driver in his patrol vehicle and they drove in the same direction taken by the thieves while escaping with the car. Fortunately for the distressed Uber Driver, the Police team was able to intercept the car within Victoria Island.

Although one of the thieves escaped, the team arrested Olalekan who resides at no.14 Shomorin street, Ifako Gbagada. He was immediately searched and two wooden prototypes of berratta pistols were recovered from him.

On interrogation, he confessed to have committed the crime.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/man-attempting-to-steal-uber-car.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
See as the man pose come be like the Nigerian version of Rambo shot with an 18th century fairly used camera.

99 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by Ebooksman2019(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Na wa oooh.
Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by WhoGoRead: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
embarassed embarassed
Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ogundoju Olalekan...Nigeria will be a better place to live if Afonjas stop stealing

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by SluttanSlayer: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Only Sharia law can stem the degeneracy coming out of Oyoruba land. From Bobrisky to fake pastor Yemisi Osunbade to thiefnibu to head hunting.

For this reason I support Fulani occupation of all Odua land

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
So criminality is the major source of income in Afonja land?

Suffersticated phools

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by Riversides2003(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lagos and Corolla wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by Oladips001(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ehya

1 Like

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by gerrardomendes(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Af...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by obojememe: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
thank God say dem no successfully snatch d uber driver’s source of income ....thieves are so wicked ehn , they show no mercy buh beg for mercy when they get caught

8 Likes

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by momodub: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Barawo

1 Like

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by Jason007: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
lol. . robbery gone wrong
Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by koyeni(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
So bad?
Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by Yahman1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
This be as a result of too much home movies, Niggur only wanted to practice wat he â always see inna the TV screen
Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by Blinkers: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
cool

Police saves teary, hard working IPOB from ewedu-sniffing, lazy afonja

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by showafrica(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
BluntBoy:
See as the man pose come be like the Nigeria version of Rambo shot with a 18th century fairly used camera.

Lol, so Nigerian police will now catch theif and tell it to pose with his arms and they go begin snap am. This one they even tell am to jump on top bonnet.. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by hucienda: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Thieves robbing a hustler who's trying to make ends meet.

NCAN would have a field day here.

4 Likes

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by Baroba(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Why is the thief sitting on top of the car with his fake gunsembarassed .. Nigerian police lacks professionalism..

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by seacoast(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
ogini di?
Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by Dpharisee: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Break his one leg, that will stop him from doing it again

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
showafrica:
Lol, so Nigerian police will now catch theif and tell it to pose with his arms and they go begin snap am. This one they even tell am to jump on top bonnet.. Lol
Baroba:
Why is the thief sitting on top of the car with his fake gunsembarassed .. Nigerian police lacks professionalism..
Even NPF wants to get on NL FP ... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by klever18(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=SluttanSlayer post=75166993]Only Sharia law can stem the degeneracy coming out of Oyoruba land. From Bobrisky to fake pastor Yemisi Osunbade to thiefnibu to head hunting.

For this reason I support Fulani occupation of all Odua land[/quoi could have said that you are stupid but I don't insult online
what

1 Like

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by brandmix: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin is it just me or is the picture funny. Nigger looks like smokey and the bandits grin

4 Likes

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by Fahrenz: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lmao. That's not how it happened. I was there

It happened on ajose adeogun

I was parked waiting for my rider and a corolla grinded to a halt right in the middle of the road. The 3 doors opened. Drivers door and the Two right doors and I was hearing arguments. I minded my own business but I was over hearing the driver screaming and asking why his car should be shut off in motion. He was asking for his money. That the guys must pay. A man that earlier cane to withdraw from ATM accosted them and started asking what happened. That was when I came down from mY car and walked towards them.

The driver picked them up from the mainland and they said they were coming to Eko hotel. He got suspicious of them when both of them started quarreling and arguing inside his car. They now asked him to stop on 3rd mainland bridge that they wanted to pee. Driver refused. Driver said at that point he started driving on high speed and like a mad man. He got them to Eko hotel and without coming down from the car, they asked him to take them back to the mainland. Driver refused citing that it was late for him to go back to the mainland and demanded payment for their trip. They asked him to drive to Gtbank. He did. They rejected the Gtbank he took them to and demanded he takes them to the Gtbank on the expressway. Driver said such does not exist. They insisted and he changed direction. Which made the guy sitting in front to switch his car off in motion.

That was how they got to ajose.

As driver was explaining the above, one of the guys started faking a call. This was the guy that escaped. While the other one kept saying that the driver was taking them to an unknown destination. The one on the fake call was still pacing back and forth. Mediator Now asked them for what happened. See ramblings. This other one that was arrested was standing beside me. Mediator asks driver to move his car away from the road. And then the driver asked the arrested one to remove their stuff from the car. He went and brought out a black poly bag. The driver was standing behind him and was mouthing a whisper to me "Na gun dey inside". I looked at the bag an saw a shape of gun but wasn't sure. The guy on fake call was walking away slowly. Driver now asked the guy to open the poly bag, at this point, the guy on fake call took off and ran. This other guy also took off and ran across the road. The driver and the other man trying to mediate started shouting "thief" "ole" while chasing the guy with poly bag. The guy on fake call already disappeared. The mediator was left to chase the guy and driver returned to his car and reversed towards them. This other fool ran straight into security guys for the night club on ajose and that was how he was apprehended.

Police no do nothing except to come and pick him up.

from the story of how the police said car was snatched and they gave hot chase.

If car was snatched as police talk, how did the second guy escape? Because if car was snatched both guys will be inside, abi

The police was able to intercept the car within Victoria Island according to this brazen bulls hit story so how did the second guy escape from police?

Awon Oni ro oshi. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
showafrica:

grin
Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by pooozeee(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Next tym b4 u release ur keys make sure the gun has bullet and make sure the gun is original
Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by Seandisputed(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
The way they made him sit on the car is what's funny
Is this supposed to be a mugshot?

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lmao

Naija mugshot dey everly make me laugh

The bros on top of me the thing dey baffles me why place him on the vehicle? grin cheesy
Re: Passengers Snatch Uber Car With Fake Guns In Lagos (Photo) by davit: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
I tire o. Naija police.
Seandisputed:
The way they made him sit on the car is what's funny

Is this supposed to be a mugshot?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Chief Who Stole A Phone Stripped Unclad / My Cousin Took Money To Bandits In The Bush / Bandits Strike In Katsina-Ala Benue, Kill 7, Injures 5 Others (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.