Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage (37862 Views)

Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by Passionate888: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Celebrity marriage never last

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by Sanemind(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
miracood:
learn how to fvck with bows
na u sabi,fvckerycant
Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by watchindelta(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Marriage na be like boyfriend n girlfriend. No seriousness or love again aba! Old was not like so, only breakup everywhere hiss undecided
Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by paddyofboss(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
miracood:
learn how to fvck with bows
To u this is a sensible comment abi

Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by Toks2008(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Maybe she don catch the man with another lady... Women fooling themselves with me and my husband alone mentality since the start of the 21st century.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by naturefellow(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Abounce. Is it only me this name sounds strange to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by tunde82seidat(f): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
How come they dated for several years and couldn't even last 2 years in marriage sad This marriage sef Nawaoh undecided
Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Why did she husband doubt the paternity of her baby?

Such allegation is heavy and shows he finds her untrustworthy.

I think Yvonne should calm down and alley his fears of distrust.

No comment on Bimbo's quote.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by Awoo88: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Doubting the paternity of your child DNA test no dey abi the guy no get money.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by chocboi78(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
rattlesnake:
from Katsina
she has starred in more Ghanaian movies than Nigeria
Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by Hoodbilonia: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
i used to support buhari
but since the heat came out and dry season
fuc
nepa has refused to allow one use a/c
sars wont allow one drive in peace
buhari your time is up
atiku your time is now
atiku pls make dollar 500ngn to 1dollar pls
Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by Skmoda360(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
angry sure say wizkid never enter this marriage?

He's a wicked home breaker

He bleeped Tiwa out of Teebillz home
But he don leave tiwa alone now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
marriage last only two yrs! n na wao
Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by Elijah4332: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is what happens to all these celebrities all aroundundecided
you can never hear say Baba Risi and Iya Risi Fight laye embarassed

Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by Reussite: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Funny enough I just watched Okafor's law & the law was proven on her in the movie.
Now reading this & I am like I hope the law did not actually happen here sad

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2019
GistMeMore:
The 2-year-old marriage between actress Yvonne Jegede and actor Kunle Fawole aka Abounce, is currently going experiencing turbulence, according to multiple sources.

The actress first gave a hint, late last year, via a post on her page and sources say she has now packed out of the house she once shared with Abounce. Both of them have also yanked off their wedding rings.

According to a source, the issue stems from the paternity of their child who was welcomed towards the end of 2018. Abounce is said to be doubtful of the paternity, hence his refusal to openly acknowledge the baby till now.

Another report says actress Bimbo Akintola may somehow be linked to the crisis, although the exact role she played is not known. However, a comment she made some weeks ago and liked by Abounce, shows her calling him her property.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/actress-yvonne-jegede-packs-out-as-crisis-hits-her-marriage
Yoruba and marriage crisis are like 5 & 6. No respect for sacrament of matrimony again from, the good once are rare to find from that region. Control how you Bleep before marriage you no go gree now see the result, maybe her Hot pot big like ovaltine container I guess...
Re: Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage by yawehoverall: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2019
Blogers with snitching! Please leave them alone, no marriage without awkward moments....pains of being a celebrity...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Dede Oneday: Nollywood Candle Night - Photos / Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.