Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala (17362 Views)

Mercy Eke Hit The Social Media Hard With Her Enthralling Sexy Concepts. / Cee-c Poses In Super Enthralling Corporate Outfit / Tboss Dazzling In Pink Off Shoulder Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by Zeelov(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Actress Osas Ighodaro Ajibade who looks pretty much like a beauty queen has swayed us away with her super sense of fashion.
She stuns in various elegant outfits as she hosts the Film gala event, getting heads turn and mouth watered.
Check out all the super gorgeous outfits she rocked to the event.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/osas-ighodaro-dazzling-in-enthralling-outfits-to-the-film-gala.html

See photos:

5 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by Zeelov(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by Zeelov(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by itspzpics(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
LIKES FOR ATIKU

SHARES FOR BUHARI

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by oswaggiee(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hmmmm... issokay
Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by Karmatyra(f): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Beauty!

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by highdon(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
sweet
Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by Richdad50(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
A beautiful woman no doubt but a home keeper, no one can tell. Too much dazzle for the people but no sparkle for one most important person...her husband.

#Richdad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Benin people and beauty, inseparable

3 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by perdollar(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
after every every, she stl get sensitive holes.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by atilla(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hot hot hot
Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by Nickymezor(f): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fine woman
Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
As gbenro ajibade don port go u.s dey do yahoo ...who dey tidy dis him wife for naija now
Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by Devondt(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
To bleep her jst dey hungry me
Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by Devondt(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
To bleep her,jst dey hungry me
Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by okwabayi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
This one is used and abandoned goods. I no dey look her way. God forbid.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Richdad50:
A beautiful woman no doubt but a home keeper, no one can tell. Too much dazzle for the people but no sparkle for one most important person...her husband.

#Richdad

I've dashed you one like.

Take it and manage your life

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by Penocruize: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad

May wisdom never depart from you!! You're a learned one!!! I've been seeing your comments

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by yetundeflexxy: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2019
beautiful
Re: Osas Ighodaro Dazzling In Enthralling Outfits To The Film Gala by oloriLFC(f): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Penocruize:

May wisdom never depart from you!! You're a learned one!!! I've been seeing your comments
was about commending him when I saw yours. He is intelligent.

(1) (Reply)

Celebs You Wanna Slap? And Why? / Banky W And RMD On "Wedding Party" Set / Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.