Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

PDP And ATIKU Has Perfected Deal With Onnoghen But Now They Failed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And ATIKU Has Perfected Deal With Onnoghen But Now They Failed. (456 Views)

Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari / The Real Reasons Saraki Couldn’t Proceed With Onnoghen Case At Supreme Court-SR / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP And ATIKU Has Perfected Deal With Onnoghen But Now They Failed. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
There is need for us to face the facts as Nigerians. Onoghen is not an INEC Chairman, Onoghen is not up to more than 100 millions Nigerians that will Vote. Onoghen is not a politician rather not seeking for any office. I wonder why removing Onoghen has caused PDP and its leaders a great head to the extent of putting hold on thier campaign. PDP and its Presidential candidate Atiku and the Senate President Saraki with the backing of Obasanjo, some Sans and ex general to oughst President Buhari out of office through Judicial process if he eventually win the General Election 2019 but they have no option has Buhari break their back bones weeks to election and now they are crying woofully to poor Nigerians to join them in conderming Buhari. Atiku can still call for another meeting in DUBAI or Arab Emirate. Thier even plan will be voids. This set have looters that loots for first 16years of democrazy are not coming back. I behold a new Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And ATIKU Has Perfected Deal With Onnoghen But Now They Failed. by Lumig: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
The way PDP have mourning around after the suspension of the CJN has really got me thinking that MAY BE IS THEIR LAST STRATEGY TO GET TO ASO ROCK. Some have even been saying that Wike has been using him against the opposition. PDP and deception are like 5 and 6.

4 Likes

Re: PDP And ATIKU Has Perfected Deal With Onnoghen But Now They Failed. by kachi19: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lumig:
The way PDP have mourning around after the suspension of the CJN has really got me thinking that MAY BE IS THEIR LAST STRATEGY TO GET TO ASO ROCK. Some have even been saying that Wike has been using him against the opposition. PDP and deception are like 5 and 6.

No offense but U just sounded like a bloody retarrrrrd. *Spits* how old are you even?!?! undecided look at you quoting fvking Vlad Putin; God father of Corruption. #Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And ATIKU Has Perfected Deal With Onnoghen But Now They Failed. by Ganduri: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Senseless post. PDP is not the one who refuse to sign the electoral act so that it makes it compulsory to use card reads, APC are the one who did. PDP are not the ones who refused to stop the use of incidence forms in elections, APC are the one. PDP are not the one running around buying vote with Tradermoni, Its the APC. PDP are not the one paying idiots to propagate lies on social media, The APC are the ones doing so. So its you and the APC you support that wants tp rig elections.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Election Debate/Quest TV and FM / Buba Galadima, Tanko Yakasai Fire Buhari Again / Police Fixes Shooting Exercise Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.