Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) (7121 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye, Williams Uchemba, AY Makun Dressed Up As Hausa On Set / Ijebuu Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Aso Ebi Attires / Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by logtrend52: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nigerian Celebrity Berbie and slay Queen Bobrisky dressed up in red colored Glamorous outfit, As she also proclaims she's the Queen of all slayers in new Instagram post.

Photos Below :-

https://nairatrend.com.ng/im-the-queen-of-all-slayers-bobrisky-dressed-up-for-church-service/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by logtrend52: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2019

Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by lomprico(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Which church u dey go sef?

Lemmi guess, jerry curl embassy church! grin
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
LIKES FOR BOB
SHARES FOR ATIKU

1 Like 19 Shares

Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
We've seen. Next
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by kachi19: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
More like Queen of all beans sellers. onyé ara! undecided
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
I will like to know who he bleeps.
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Mujaheeeden: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
The only Bobrisky picture that gives me joy grin

11 Likes

Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by decatalyst(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mujaheeeden:

I am sitted here wondering who go fix the loose bolt in your heads.
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Mujaheeeden: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
decatalyst:

I am sitted here wondering who go fix the loose bolt in your heads.
No matter how fair Bobrisky looks, He still has a pencil underneath so stop admiring your fellow man and get a Vaseline then visit

3 Likes

Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Kenzico(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
angry

All I know is on the last day, this dude will still appear as a man...Phony thing!!
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Why the long note Oga??
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Nairatrend: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin
Tamarapetty:
Why the long note Oga??
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Yohh: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
The guy is good in one thing, he hides his dick well.
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Larryfest(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
And there's a particular church this "thing" will worship
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Thank God it's not Catholic church
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Taniaa(f): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Red devil

1 Like

Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by jamaicabakare(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by UrbanExotica(f): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tania:
Red devil
he's richer than you tho.

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Taniaa(f): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
UrbanExotica:
He's richer than you too ma'am
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by paddyofboss(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
UrbanExotica:
So because he's richer than him he doesn't have right to express himself again abi BTW where did u hear him argue about who's richer
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Nairatrend: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin why are you carrying somebody's cross
paddyofboss:

So because he's richer than him he doesn't have right to express himself again abi BTW where did u hear him argue about who's richer

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nonsense
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
So one idiot is up there saying Bob is richer grin
Nigerians and their foolish rich syndrome

Just wait and let him fall sick and start campaigning for a GoFundMe, na dat time u go know who Rich
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by paddyofboss(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nairatrend:
grin why are you carrying somebody's cross
I am a good Christain. That's what we do
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
cheesy grin

Gay bastard

Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Nairatrend: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin OMG!!!

Lalasticlala, mynd44
kemicalreaction:
cheesy grin

Gay bastard
Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by NewsBroadcast: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mujaheeeden:
funny

1 Like

Re: I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) by Waffarianman(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mujaheeeden:

Nai b say e Don tayyy D's boygirl enta street. Nawa 4person pikin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Billionaire Dwarf Spotted Boarding An Okada, Celebrities Reacts / A Female Ghanaian Pastor Using Her Br£ast To Heal Members(video) / Banky W's Girlfriend Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.