Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) (25894 Views)

Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. / Snake Chases Ondo Lawmakers Out Of Assembly, Falls From Roof During Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by naijapips04: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mk17:

The tyranny and injustice in the land gave birth to nnamdi kanu . I am not Igbo but I wish we have more kanu in Nigeria as the leaders have been getting away with too much . I don't support every of his decision but I admire his courage.

it's a stupid courage

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Eze2000(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
mmb:
I said it before IPOB members are pegans.

Useless beings.

Intelligence is optional but pretending to have it is a crime against humanity.

Did you read where it was said that the "politicians brought their deceitful campaign into the church of God?" But IPOB said "No, no, no" and chased them off to go and lie in another place.

I know many people are deaf and stuuupid in Nigeria, particularly in the north but blind too? Now that's a new angle. Vote for Buhari to solve it for you.

Useless Being

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
naijapips04:
I feel sad for my homeland.

The harm the albino conman has done to my people would take ages to repair.

Never knew my people could be this gullible.

I spit on you Nnamdi kanu.

Nzuzu saa gi ahu nno sad

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by livelymatilda22: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
A stitch in time, save Nine.
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by omoteacher(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

So many problems in this country. God please why ? Every where seems not too peaceful. Had it been they were attacked by other religion. They might term it islamization agenda but now Christian to Christian.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
texazzpete:
I thought the IPOB members keep saying the organization is ‘peace loving ‘?

Forcefully shut down markets and beat up traders that aren’t sympathetic to their cause. Disrupt events and church services. Yet they are ‘peaceful’.
Is there any peaceful political organization in Nigeria? How can you expect peace when the government taking the lead does not know the meaning of peace?
We actually prefer war and force in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
naijapips04:

it's a stupid courage

Your stupidity is irredeemable bro cry

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by kennosklint(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
EyezofGod120:

ara e o ya o
na ur body no well
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
promisedeco:
Always acting like uncivilized people. I wonder what will be of us if we achieve this biafra undecided
Afonja! angry

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by elmodee7(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Peyton dance 3 in the making. Kill ipob terrorists
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by livelymatilda22: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
GarriKoro:
Terrorist organisation. Where are the pythons when you need them?
Last year, you people said No to Python dance because of your lord nnamdi kanu

This year, you people want python dance because you want to vote for your new Fulani lord Atikuobi....

It doesn't work that way bro.... Choose one.. Lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by naijapips04: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Cyoung4real:

Your stupidity is irredeemable bro cry

I don't blame you...it's, kanu that's sipped the grey matter in your head that,it's, blame.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Made1414(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Baroba(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Old arrss video from last year..
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
naijapips04:

it's a stupid courage
It is not stupid. I can only refer to kanu as stupid if he was trying to change a working system.
He tried to do something even if he was wrong sometime. The stupid and coward here are we that are accepting any shit politicians threw at us
Nigerians could have done more to support him and start a revolution but tribalism won't let us see the clearer picture

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by etrouble: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Good of you IPOB, progress by disrupting elections in all South-East states so that Buhari will have an easy coast to victory.
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by naijapips04: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mk17:

It is not stupid. I can only refer to kanu as stupid if he was trying to change a working system.
He tried to do something even if he was wrong sometime. The stupid and coward here are we that are accepting any shit politicians threw at us
Nigerians could have done more to support him and start a revolution but tribalism won't let us see the clearer picture

shekau is also courageous. You should respect him too. For bringing Boko Haram to the north

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
naijapips04:

I don't blame you...it's, kanu that's sipped the grey matter in your head that,it's, blame.
Don't insult me with your language. Please write in English.
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
naijapips04:

shekau is also courageous. You should respect him too. For bringing Boko Haram to the north
if you can compare iPob approach to that Boko Haram,then am done with you

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by chris51(f): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
If no election in the East, thats walk over for Buhari

I dont know how people are following Nnamdi Kanu sheepishly. Its unfortunate

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by chris51(f): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
chris51:

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Stakeholders(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mk17:

The tyranny and injustice in the land gave birth to nnamdi kanu . I am not Igbo but I wish we have more kanu in Nigeria as the leaders have been getting away with too much . I don't support every of his decision but I admire his courage.

Pls don't justify their ignorance boko haram start like this
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by oluwaahmed: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
marvin906:
biafrians are the stupid Peeps on the planet

No! It is you Nigerian conformist that are the most stupid and useless on the face of the earth. Imagine if we had live 3 NK in the dft geopolitical zones chasing politicians away from the pulpit, naija would have been a better place by now

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by naijapips04: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mk17:

if you can compare iPob approach to that Boko Haram,then am done with you

why not? pray tell how they are different.

and how nnamdi kanu is not as courageous as shekau is.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by zcee: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
naijapips04:

so Boko Haram is much peaceful than ipob..bro if u see the truth you say it...
Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
naijapips04:

why not? pray tell how they are different.
and how nnamdi kanu is not as courageous as shekau is.
let end it here. I don't want to waste my data on children's talk

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by Welcum: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
BiafransExposed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFJQJ5s3qaw
If only you people knew the amount of harm you are doing to this our Biafra cause with this kind of behaviour, you'd stop. You know our people consider church sacred. So with this kind of behaviour, how will they vote in favour of Biafra in case the referendum starts now. Moreover, you guys should have been attacking the pythons and Buhari's/Atiku's campaign trails and venues. Attacking a church looks rather cowardly. My mind.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by nonsobaba: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
chris51:

Even if election holds in the east, Buhari will still win, so let the Ipods be. It is their way of civil disobedience and if nnamdi kanu keeps it up, he may win the nobel prize for peace soon.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by naijapips04: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
zcee:
so Boko Haram is much peaceful than ipob..bro if u see the truth you say it...

Are we talking about peace now or courage?

just so you know, 10 years ago, Boko Haram were no carrying arms and we're even more peaceful than IPOB.

They only gather together to learn under one imam.

it's sad you don't know the repercussions of kanu's acts.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by maik: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
People don't respect God again. This is a sign of end time.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Chases Politicians Away From Catholic Church In Aba (Video) by naijapips04: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mk17:

let end it here. I don't want to waste my data on children's talk

we all know who the child is here.

this discussion is beyond you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Buhari Turns To Russia For Military Support / Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment / Buhari Rejects Electoral Act Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.