Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) (2323 Views)

Nigeria Sliding Towards Dictatorship, FG Trying To Suppress Obi – LP / Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt / June 12: Tinubu Warns Against Dictatorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by Elbinawi: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD)

A foreign Journalist asked me if the Islamic Movement in Nigeria under the leadership of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky will join the planned Nationwide protests and rallies against Buhari dictatorship? I answered him that the Islamic Movement as a religious organization can not participate as a group but as the biggest victim of Buhari dictatorship and murderous genocide some members of the Islamic Movement like other Nigerians will participate.

The need to rescue the Nigerian state from these notorious Child-killers is urgent. These bloodthirsty barbarians buried Shia children alive in Mando mass grave according to the comprehensive report of Amnesty International. #ZariaGenocide

President Buhari is worst than Abacha. While Abacha is a ruthless tyrant that obey court order, Buhari is a genocidal barbarian that do not obey the courts.

The Buhari gang are desperately scheming and scamming because they can not win a free and fair election in Nigeria. They are monumental failures on all indices of development and progress.

Our advice to the organizers of the #MAD protest is that the bloodthirsty Buhari regime is notorious in attacking and killing peaceful protesters. Be on alert!

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by SalamRushdie: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari is Mad
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by emeijeh(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari is crazy
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by magoo10(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
The tyrant Buhari have given Nigerians enough reason to vote against him and made the campaign easier.
Zombies will miss him but he will be gone forever

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by teufelein(f): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nigerians will not come out and protest enmass, 99 % are mentally re.tarded/debilitated...mark my words!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari is a failure
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by bender79: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Will they protest in open air? No venue nothing at all. It is bound to fail

1 Like

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by Evablizin(f): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
No one is "mader" than Buhari.
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
teufelein:
Nigerians will not come out and protest enmass, 99 % are mentally re.tarded/debilitated...mark my words!
cry cry Case in point-the BMC crew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by shakmati(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
bender79:
Will they protest in open air? No venue nothing at all. It is bound to fail

Don't be naive. Carry your poster and stand in front of your house. If you have 3 neighbours that are tired of this tyranny, they would join you! This is the time to make the country you would like to see!

2 Likes

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by Luckylife(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari is a disaster to Nigeria democracy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by bender79: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
shakmati:

Don't be naive. Carry your poster and stand in front of your house. If you have 3 neighbours that are tired of this tyranny, they would join you! This is the time to make the country you would like to see!
You are the one who is naive. How can you bring out a poster that has no direction or do you think that to organise a protest is child's play!?
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by shakmati(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
bender79:
You are the one who is naive. How can you bring out a poster that has no direction or do you think that to organise a protest is child's play!?

I'm sorry I took you serious. Bloody paid brainless bmc zombie boomclat!
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by Asshurbanipall: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari is the worst president in the history of Nigeria

Back2,Daura cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by Kingspin(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Religion and tribalism.

The day revolution will start in Nigeria is the day religion and tribalism is thrown to the dustbin.

Corruption is the never Nigeria problem rather religion and tribalism which in-turn bleed corruption, lawlessness, hatred, killing among Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by bender79: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
shakmati:

I'm sorry I took you serious. Bloody paid brainless bmc zombie boomclat!
Bleep off! You can't even organise your brain to put up a proper show.Pull that thing down and do the proper thing. Quack!
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by Asshurbanipal: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Venue
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by Kelklein(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Simply March to INEC office

Get your PVC and protest with your vote on February 16th.. At least that one noboby will shoot you.
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by lewis33(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
DO YOU MEAN MAD WOW WHICH MEANS THIS PROTEST HAS DEFINED ITSELF ALREADY. ASSOCIATED WITH MADNESS. NOT WITH ME PLEASE.

HOW ABOUT MARCH AGAINST CORRUPTION. MAC SOUND MORE MEANINGFUL AND PROFESSIONAL. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by shakmati(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
lewis33:
DO YOU MEAN MAD WOW WHICH MEANS THIS PROTEST HAS DEFINED ITSELF ALREADY. ASSOCIATED WITH MADNESS. NOT WITH ME PLEASE.

HOW ABOUT MARCH AGAINST CORRUPTION. MAC SOUND MORE MEANINGFUL AND PROFESSIONAL. grin

Start your own na. Just make it same date and time.
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by earthsync(f): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by REDshouse(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pdp suspend campaign to support Protest ....na PDP memebers go turn out to protest....we understand the game....

All that chop from Walter BDC omonoghen corrupt money should first put his family in front follow by his entire household....

We will like to see Atiku, Jennifer, Omonighen family and others to lead the protest then i will contemplate if i am to leave my paying job and join one useless protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by criminalmindz: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
im willing to lead the procession

1 Like

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by JusticeSeeker: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
A thread for looting apostles and disciples. Cry me a river.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by zlantanfan: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
OK, no wonder PDP suspended campaign.

At least our online warriors making threats up and down should at least enter hot sun even though it would be fruitless las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by rusher14: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hope Onnoghen, Wike and Dasuki kids would join us?
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari has been terrorizing Nigeria since 1983 ! Mallam Buhari enough is enough !!
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by WATCHOVER(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
By the time Nigerians are true with Buhari, he will have no other alternative than to seek for Assalum like the case of The Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by Lush100(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
some people like " i am going to work; am I MAD to skip work" this thing has to be well organized. first : lobby NLC to go on strike. secondly : lobby NBA to participate. thirdly: hold conference with foreign media to give it wide coverage: 4th:seek help from foreign countries thru their embassies. other things can follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari just opened pandora's box... this gaffe has ruined his chances.

The Election is now between Nigerians and a tyrant. and that is the view to the International community.

The same reason Buhari sent troups to Zambia to oust the president, his time has come.

1 Like

Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by RealityShot: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

you have been saying Buhari is NOT fighting corruption.

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN); WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity
Re: Nationwide March Against Dictatorship (MAD) by allthingsgood: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
You guys are truly MAD

Sai baba jor grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai Denies "Body Bags" Comment, Says He Never Meant Violence, See Reactions / Obiano Set To Join APC / Activist Brandy Vaughan Death - Found Dead By 10 Year Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.