Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) (30247 Views)

Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) / FBI Busts Nigerian Internet Syndicate Over Multimillion-dollar Fraud / Sami Ashoko Arrested As NDLEA Busts Drug Cartel In Edo, Nasarawa, FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by akinszz: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mk17:

no.
there is always a Yoruba who played one role or the other in the production. I am done with you as I don't want to waste my time with a tribal bigot
the truth is always bitter wink
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
IntrovertedK:
you are right but it is produced by mostly Igbos. Fake coca cola the other day. They are spoiling people/companys goodwill and this is really affecting development as people are always cautious on products they buy, it makes it hard for new companies to thrive. It's hard giving new companies chances because you never can tell if it's standard enough, they would even put a fake SON stamp on their substandard product. It's sickening. What happen to registering your compay and making it standard and have faith?
mostly ibos but not only them. if you investigate most these fake production company in Lagos, you are likely to see a Yoruba who is playing one role or the other. Ibos are most likely to play the leading role
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by Ikpongiton: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mk17:

I am not from the south east but anybody who have spent a few years in Lagos will know that more fake things are produce in Lagos than any other part of the country
e.g . plastic rice and .....
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by CyberWolf: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
They should do more the burst fake production of beer, it’s becoming a nightmare. One can’t drink beer in peace again angry
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by Emceesaka: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
akinszz:
I'm telling you the truth. Go to alaba and see for your self, pirated copies of people's sweat... you will wonder do this people have conscience at all. And they do it with pride and even to your face. They connived with the Chinese to produce fake electrical stuffs e.g fake bulbs that will not last for 10 days....

Abeg I can't stop laughing alone here ooooooo
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by archdaura(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

The Standards Organization of Nigeria, SON recently busted a Fake Red wine and Dry Gin Factory. Although it’s currently unclear which part of the country this occurred, officials of SON alongside the police raided the factory and successfully captured the criminals behind it.

Below is footage gotten by PoliticsNGR from the scene.

Watch HERE

https://politicsngr.com/son-busts-factory-producing-fake-red-wine-dry-gin-photos/
nice one
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by HardBishop: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Hmm ignos always damaging Nigeria's image both international and domestic

Onnoghen, a CJN ran as far as to the National Industrial Court to escape justice, suspended NJC indefinitely for just come and explain yourself issue and you're here defending him? Are you cursed with Buhari's hate?
for mentioning igbos, I think u re a world class prick
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by HardBishop: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ikechukwu3533:

Igbos and fake drugs

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
wolf in sheep clothing, may God grant u the grace to get a GOOD DETERGENT to wash off your stain leopard skin
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by real777(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Come to Benin City & see people from that side of the country has ran down the city with anything fake. Many of them are just damn wicked. I pity my country men silently eating poison thinking na enjoyment. From buying of drugs to drinking alcohol, malt & mineral, olive oil, etc are adulterated.

One day a well known Pastor here wanted to buy some can of a popular brand malt drinks & the man (from that side of country) told him to wait as he is going to bring more from the store. After a while, the pastor heard some funny sound from the backyard & decided to go see what up? Behold the seller was busy making the can of malt drink to sell .

I hate sickness more than anything in life. Life is too short to be passing through pains of sickness & disease on top the already complicated life. God forbid. These heartless beings are responsible for the illnesses of many Nigerians wasting away in their hospital bed without any cure in sight & others sent to early grave. Everyday I keep thanking God for a no sickness life for many years now. I'm a strong believer of obedience/prevention is cheaper than sacrifice & treatment.

They are very lazy & waiting for overnight wealth.

Having known that there is no solution to eliminating these wicked Nigerians from the society, you should do your due diligence & practice moderation.

Entrepreneurs indeed!

1 Like

Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ikpongiton:
e.g . plastic rice and .....
I never knew plastic rice is produce in Nigeria.
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by HardBishop: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Orpe7:
We know the part of Country.
Potopoto republic
Children of hate
Ipobpigs
Biafuro
Flat heads
Children that wake their fathers with flying kick
with all these... u still desire to mingle with igbo....
if u re stuff with fart of hatred, pls tell ur gov't to grant them request to self independence
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by HardBishop: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Igbokid:

Osu ipob loser from the gully ravaged land of the risen criminals
haha still better than mining skull ...... in the wastelands... we try t
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by HardBishop: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Igbokid:

Osu ipob loser from the gully ravaged land of the risen criminals
haha still better than mining skull ...... in the wastelands... we try to invent, miss but still focus and fix
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by Orpe7(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
HardBishop:

with all these... u still desire to mingle with igbo....
if u re stuff with fart of hatred, pls tell ur gov't to grant them request to self independence

What are u talking about? Did i mention tribe
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by edgecution(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

The Standards Organization of Nigeria, SON recently busted a Fake Red wine and Dry Gin Factory. Although it’s currently unclear which part of the country this occurred, officials of SON alongside the police raided the factory and successfully captured the criminals behind it.

Below is footage gotten by PoliticsNGR from the scene.

Watch HERE

https://politicsngr.com/son-busts-factory-producing-fake-red-wine-dry-gin-photos/

This is a crime against humanity. Fake products are weapon of mass destruction. Most of those in hospitals are because of fake drugs and drinks like these. Nigeria should start hanging those found wanting asap.

1 Like

Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is my first day on nairaland, but I came to check names grin
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by Sagay212: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Osu iPod criminals doing what they know how to do best
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by Jokesnice(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2019
Son really need to do more. The amount of fake products in the market is becoming alarming. From wines, to cosmetics products, soaps, perfumes etc. These products are most times what we consume and only God knows what health risk ingredients they are using for it. It's high time for SON and Nafdac to do their jobs to curb this increasingly menace.
Re: SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) by armadeo(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Proudly Igbo. We use our brain for good thing. The guy should be encouraged instead of punished. The thing is that if he puts his name on the wine, Nigerians won't buy it

There is something wrong with us Nigerians. Simeone is Counterfieting consumables in his toilet with a dead pot and who knows what else and you are saying he should be encouraged .

If he pit his name nobody would buy it, the names people are buying started somewhere. He wants to jump to success instead of working the ladder.

He should be given life and forced to drink all his produce

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Nearly Beat His Girlfriend To Death For Not Quitting Her Job / Navy Intercepts Ghanaian Vessel With Stolen Oil, Arrests 13 (Pictures) / Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.