Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Tanko: Has He Declared His Assets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko: Has He Declared His Assets (492 Views)

Major-Gen Abdullahi Muraina's Family Fights Over His Assets / Justice Tanko Has Neither Honor Nor Integrity By Farooq Kperogi / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanko: Has He Declared His Assets by mamotalk: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
I just need to ask the defendants of Justice Tanko has declared his assets. If not, then illegality upon illegality.
Who will save us from this confusion that APC has thrown this beloved country into?
Re: Tanko: Has He Declared His Assets by Fuckuignos(f): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yep dude only have one house 50 cow and 3 million naira
Re: Tanko: Has He Declared His Assets by haywire07(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
mamotalk:
I just need to ask the defendants of Justice Tanko has declared his assets. If not, then illegality upon illegality.
Who will save us from this confusion that APC has thrown this beloved country into?

Why don't you shut the hell up.

You are yet to find an answer to your question and you are already wailing about Apc

And for your information, "yes" Tanko and all government officers must have declared their assets.

Even a government school teachers must have done that.

1 Like

Re: Tanko: Has He Declared His Assets by mamotalk: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
haywire07:

Why don't you shut the hell up.

You are yet to find an answer to your question and you are already wailing about Apc

And for your information, "yes" Tanko and all government officers must have declared their assets.

Even a government school teachers must have done that.
I need small gist about him; his worth, family, their exploits etc

Affliction shall never rise again
Fire on your brooms
Re: Tanko: Has He Declared His Assets by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
mamotalk:

Dunce. You asked a question and went further to make statements suggesting you already had the answer before asking the question.

What a fool.

1 Like

Re: Tanko: Has He Declared His Assets by Nigerianization(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
He must have declared his assets as a judge but once confirmed as substantive CJN, he has up to 60 days to update his asset declaration form
Re: Tanko: Has He Declared His Assets by mamotalk: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
1stCitizen:

Dunce. You asked a question and went further to make statements suggesting you already had the answer before asking the question.

What a fool.
I don't understand you Mr Solomon.
Re: Tanko: Has He Declared His Assets by Ojoji(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Okay the world will subject his declared assets with his earning and do more to get undeclared one. We are shouting about one man as if all our judges not fanatically corrupt. Time shall tell anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Adeleke Shows Off Amazing Dance Moves At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Vote And Go Home, Don't Defend Any Vote. / Buhari Apc Vs Atiku Pdp..........the Determining Factors.....a Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.