Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology (1167 Views)

Women Wing Endorse Chief Iwuanyanwu For Ohanaeze Ndigbo Presidency, Pledge Supp / Awka Traditional Ruler Set To Punish Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, Demands Apology / Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by Saintbossman: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PUBLICITY SECRETARY OHANAEZE NDI-IGBO SOUTHWEST.

27TH JANUARY 2019.

PRESS RELEASE.

I am making this press release at my personal capacity as the Spokesman for Ohanaeze Ndi-Igbo Southwest, Nigeria.

I condemn in entirety the derogatory and imprudent statement credited to Willie Obiano, the executive governor of Anambra state, against the venerated Ohanaeze Ndi-Igbo and our highly respected and fearless leader, Nnia Nwodo. Such statement coming from a serving governor who has benefited so much from Ohanaeze can best be described as a sign of ingratitude.

It is quite untoward and disappointing to note that a man who is shining today as a result of the solid foundation laid by Peter Obi had the effrontery to insult Ndi-Igbo because of the same man.

Based on the reactions emanating from the endorsement of Atiku's candidature by Ohanaeze, I want Nigerians and the world to note that;

1. The decision by Imeobi to endorse Atiku/Obi was unanimously done.
2. The endorsement is for the best interest of Ndi-Igbo, which is above any personal interest.
3. Ohanaeze under the leadership of Nnia Nwodo is not divided but one indivisible entity.

I also wish to remind the executive governor of Anambra state, Willie Obiano that as a leader, the interest of the people comes first, irrespective of party affiliation. I therefore demand;
1. Immediate public withdrawal of the said statement.
2. A written apology addressed to Ohanaeze and Nnia Nwodo respectively, which must be published in the national dailies.
3. Do not allow your personal conflict with Peter Obi, your personal interest and ambition to negatively affect the collective interest of Ndi-Igbo and their greater good.

Finally, I wish to encourage our able leader, Nnia Nwodo to disregard the statement and continue to remain focused.

Signed;
Prince Erondu Uche.
Spokesman for Ohanaeze Ndi-Igbo Southwest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by hisgrace090: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Obiano choice of actions this days is quit disheartening!

2 Likes

Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by ebujany(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Obiano is building a wall that will soon come crashing down on his political career. He's story will be worst then mbadinuju

5 Likes

Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by EzeNri(m): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Who takes the drunkard serious?

He was a nobody when Obi employed him in Fidelity. He grew to became an Executive Director in the bank.

Peter Obi picked him from there to make him Governor against the advice of his party.

After being reprimanded for drinking too much, he thought he has arrived and started insulting Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by sogodihno: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lolz, the collective interest of ibo is to lick Hausa Fulani yansh(Atiku)

Eeeeheeh! I am seein something

2 Likes

Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by hisgrace090: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
EzeNri:

He was a nobody when Obi employed him in Fidelity. He grew to became an Executive Director in the bank.

Peter Obi picked him from there to make him Governor against the advice of his party.

After being reprimanded for drinking too much, he thought he has arrived and started insulting Obi.

It baffles me how obiano decided to dump sir peter obi emediatly after swearing him inn as a governor and has been fighting him till date without any atom if remose.
Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by EzeNri(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
hisgrace090:

It baffles me how obiano decided to dump sir peter obi emediatly after swearing him inn as a governor and has benn fighting him till date without any atom if remose.
He was reprimanded for too much drinking.

5 Likes

Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by globemoney01: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
ebujany:
Obiano is building a wall that will soon come crashing down on his political career. He's story will be worst then mbadinuju
Obiano will not support the lying Peter Obi and neither will he apologize for his decision. You can only cry online
Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by globemoney01: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
EzeNri:

Who is Peter Obi? If elections are held today I’m Anambra between Obi and Obiano. Obiano will win him down to his community. The only thing you can do is rant online
Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by helinues: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Both Ohaneze and Obiano are wrong
Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by globemoney01: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
hisgrace090:

It baffles me how obiano decided to dump sir peter obi emediatly after swearing him inn as a governor and has been fighting him till date without any atom if remose.
You should ask the greedy and selfish Peter Obi that question. Hypocrites like you supported Obi when was fighting Obiano over his re-election. It’s payback time ok?
Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by ebujany(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
globemoney01:

Obiano will not support the lying Peter Obi and neither will he apologize for his decision. You can only cry online

If you bit the finger that fed you, when the repercussions come biko don't cry. Your in my mention again with another moniker. You made an MOD ban us now your back with an alternate.

3 Likes

Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by globemoney01: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
ebujany:

If you bit the finger that fed you, when the repercussions come biko don't cry. Your in my mention again with another moniker. You made an MOD ban us now your back with an alternate.
So what do we call what Peter Obi did in 2017 where he swore he will stop Obianos re-election with the last drop of his blood
Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by EzeNri(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
globemoney01:

Who is Peter Obi? If elections are held today I’m Anambra between Obi and Obiano. Obiano will win him down to his community. The only thing you can do is rant online
Says by a yoruba moslem

3 Likes

Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by Stanweezy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Laba Mmaya Gov. Willie Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by weownthewest: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
You people should ignore the drunkard of a governor. We await him and his beer parlour party Apga at the polls. We will show him who owns Anambra.
Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by jchioma: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin
Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by globemoney01: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
weownthewest:
You people should ignore the drunkard of a governor. We await him and his beer parlour party Apga at the polls. We will show him who owns Anambra.
Noisemakers always making noise. APGa will
sweep Anambra clean next month

1 Like

Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by globemoney01: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
EzeNri:

Says by a yoruba moslem
Go and go through the results of the last Anambra election before talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by EzeNri(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
globemoney01:

Go and go through the results of the last Anambra election before talking nonsense
We didn't vote for Obiano, we voted for Ojukwu. PDP came distant third because of Peter Obi decamping from APGA.

Tony Nwoye in APC was former PDP candidate when Peter was in APGA.
Re: Spokesman For Ohanaeze Southwest Replies Willie Obiano, Demands Apology by bastardmod: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Drunkard obiano... A hopeless nonentity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Crowd Welcome Atiku At PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Cross River / Sani Musa (aka 313) -PVC Supplier/apc Senate Contestant / Is This The Greatest Nigerian Political Prophecy Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.