Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Atiku Finally Surpass Buhari On Instagram Followers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Finally Surpass Buhari On Instagram Followers (1882 Views)

We Want Tinubu To Surpass Buhari, According To Yahaya Bello......... / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria / 2019: Atiku Finally Travelled To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Finally Surpass Buhari On Instagram Followers by McCoy662(m): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
bender79:
Piece of poo! Go and drown in a lagoon with tongue sticking out
zombie in sifia pain. go and die idio.t. I don't give a fvck about your useless life.

hey... I know N-Power is your only means of livelihood but don't cry, Atiku will give you a better job
Re: Atiku Finally Surpass Buhari On Instagram Followers by livelymatilda22: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

That is what afonjas fail to understand. Biafra agitation has nothing to do with election outcome. The agitation is on and will continue irrespective of who wins. Unlike them who abandoned their age long restructuring noise because of mere commissioner
But your lord nnamdi January warned you guys not to vote... Now I know you value Atiku more than kanu
Re: Atiku Finally Surpass Buhari On Instagram Followers by bender79: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
McCoy662:

zombie in sifia pain. go and die idio.t. I don't give a fvck about your useless life.

hey... I know N-Power is your only means of livelihood but don't cry, Atiku will give you a better job
I don't need Atiku's job. He should give you one but unfortunately for you he will never be president. So you better knot a rope and hang your shitty self
Re: Atiku Finally Surpass Buhari On Instagram Followers by bender79: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
McCoy662:

4+4 in your murder fcking face! Prick!!!!!
Re: Atiku Finally Surpass Buhari On Instagram Followers by McCoy662(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
bender79:
I don't need Atiku's job. He should give you one but unfortunately for you he will never be president. So you better knot a rope and hang your shitty self
I see you are pained. fear of what becomes of ur miserable life when the lifeless cow is ousted is giving u a sleepless night. but Atiku is not like the lifeless one, he will accept u back like the prodigal son's father did
Re: Atiku Finally Surpass Buhari On Instagram Followers by bender79: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
McCoy662:

I see you are pained. fear of what becomes of ur miserable life when the lifeless cow is ousted is giving u a sleepless night. but Atiku is not like the lifeless one, he will accept u back like the prodigal son's father did
Go give Atiku a Mouth Action you scum! Bleep off. I will vote buhari go and hug a transformer down the road
Re: Atiku Finally Surpass Buhari On Instagram Followers by McCoy662(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
bender79:
4+4 in your murder fcking face! Prick!!!!!
4+0 idiotic zombie.
well a zombie is one because it has no brain. I have no time to banter words with zombie
Re: Atiku Finally Surpass Buhari On Instagram Followers by McCoy662(m): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
bender79:
Go give Atiku a Mouth Action you scum! Bleep off. I will vote buhari go and hug a transformer down the road
judging from the trash you are spewing here, I will be 100% right to say that your vote will be invalid. like thumbprinting in between lines grin
Re: Atiku Finally Surpass Buhari On Instagram Followers by bender79: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
McCoy662:

4+0 idiotic zombie.
well a zombie is one because it has no brain. I have no time to banter words with zombie
Go Bleep your gay partner Atiku and Shut your trap.
Re: Atiku Finally Surpass Buhari On Instagram Followers by bender79: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2019
McCoy662:

judging from the trash you are spewing here, I will be 100% right to say that your vote will be invalid. like thumbprinting in between lines grin
4+4 #next level. If your pained go and jump inside your toilet hole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Not Hate Speech from Zara Gift Onyinye? (pics) / Tinubu, Co-owner Of Company That Produced PVC For The 2019 Election / Imo Decides: PDP Leading With Over 100,000 Votes In Imo- TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.