Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari (812 Views)

Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari by MrJanuzaj: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
From Magnus Eze, Enugu

Chairman of South East Governors’ Forum and Governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi, has said that he is under intense pressure to support President Muhammadu Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the February 16 polls.

Chairman, Strategy Committee of Divine Mandate; Umahi’s campaign organisation, Chief Emmanuel Igwe who made the disclosure, yesterday, said all the governor asked of the president is to allow free, fair and credible election in the state.

He said that Umahi, as a mark of respect for the president, had promised to mobilise 2000 PDP members to come out and receive the president during his campaign stopover in Abakaliki, the state capital, this week. His words: “The governor wishes Buhari and his entourage a happy stay as APC Presidential Campaign Council visits Ebonyi on the 30th of January, 2019. Governor Umahi wishes to put it on record that the President, Muhammad Buhari is his personal friend and a friend of the state. He has much respect for the office of the president. The Governor has been under pressure to support the re-election of my president by APC bigwigs especially the party chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, Chibuike Amaechi just to mention but a few who come under various guises that the APC has no interest in Ebonyi guber race.

“The Governor has no need for external forces to win convincingly in Ebonyi since over 95 per cent of the electorate is supporting his re-election. The Governor has been too magnanimous to the APC by donating the sum of five million naira to her guber candidate, Senator Sonni Ogbuoji to enable him print campaign posters and promised to mobilize two thousand people that will welcome Mr President on the proposed campaign rally,” Igwe stated.

Warning that Ebonyi people will resist any form of manipulation or rigging and intimidation with the last drop of their blood; Umahi urged the APC presidential campaign council to make out time and inspect both completed and ongoing projects in the state during their campaign tour.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/umahi-im-under-pressure-to-support-buhari/?fbclid=IwAR1gNenjjsX1Rt7VuiZMH8JcEf8aSmlkZYgihpDdSYolvYZAuvjqg85dGhA
Re: Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari by sogodihno: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
q
Re: Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari by Fuckuignos(f): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
We don't need your support
Jonathan followed same route to remove Sanusi, then a CBN Governor. The poetic justice in Onnoghen's travail is the fact that CCT acquired an unappealable jurisdiction, precedent on a judgement Onnoghen gave, upon which an order for an 'administrative action' was issued. Smart!
Re: Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari by Lagosfinder(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Uburu Amaka
Re: Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Jonathan followed same route to remove Sanusi, then a CBN Governor. The poetic justice in Onnoghen's travail is the fact that CCT acquired an unappealable jurisdiction, precedent on a judgement Onnoghen gave, upon which an order for an 'administrative action' was issued. Smart!
Are you sure you read the news at all?

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari by Okoroawusa: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Bros,was it Kwale or Oshogbo weed?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari by paq1: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
They are not the same and how is this connected to the OP?
Re: Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari by Jonadull: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
paq1:

That are not the same and how is this connected to the OP?
Sharrap
Re: Umahi: I’m Under Pressure To Support Buhari by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
WTF is wrong with this man!!!!.. Support who you want to support ffs. We don't care. you are just sitting on the fence so that any outcome of the election will favour you.

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Field Candidates In Zamfara, Rivers – APC / Buhari Vs Atiku (pros And Cons) / Breaking: Two Presidential Candidates Step Down, Endorse Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.