Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

8 BIG Small Business Mistakes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 BIG Small Business Mistakes (329 Views)

3 Business Mistakes You Should Not Repeat In 2022 / Start Up Business Mistakes / Top 10 Lessons I Learnt Making Many Business Mistakes In My 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 BIG Small Business Mistakes by Foxylion: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Here’s an interesting notion: Do you realize that there are mistakes you can make at various stages of your business’ growth that can be slowly killing it for months or even years if you don’t watch for them?

Well, these mistakes do exist and they are not just reserved for the rookie companies. Many working businesses, including those you might think are “successful” because they’ve been around for 10+ years, are often still making them… and are possibly losing a lot of money and/or wasting a lot of time in the process.

However, I Will Share My Experience with you all HERE
https://twinklesplus.com/8-big-small-business-mistakes/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Setting Up A Natural Soap Making Business. / How To Activate 4GB Data Every Week On MTN And Airtel Networks With Just N400 / Self Propelled Barge Needed For Charter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.